Chapter 22

My T-A-L-E-N-T-S !

 

The next day , Sehun went to school as normal . He found it disspointing when he knew that Mikyong did not attend school . During Maths class , Sehun quitely took out his handphone and message Mikyong .
 
To : Mikyongnie 
From : Sehun 
''Yah ~ Why you never come to school ?''
 
Mikyong who was lazily lying down on her bed was surprised by sehun
 

To : Sehunnie
From : Mikyong 
''My father told me not to attend school which I also don't know why . Waeyo ?'' 

sudden message . Mikyong smile thinking that Sehun must be really worry about her . 
 
 
 
Sehun was speechless when Mikyong ask him why he ask about her absent in school .
 
To : Mikyongnie 
From : Sehun 
''Ani ~ It just that I miss you ^.^''
 
Mikyong was jumping like a crazy person when She receive Sehun message .
 
To : Sehunnie 
From : Mikyong 
''jeongmallo ? I also miss you >.< ''
 
FASTFORWARD 
After school ended , Sehun went to the practice room straight away because he promised Mikyong that he will meet her at the practice room . When he arrived , he felt relieve seeing Mikyong face . The both of them of them were dancing playfully when suddenly there were greeted by 11 boys . It was EXO .  
 
MIKYONG & SEHUN POV 
''Why are there suddenly here ?''
 
''Oh hyung ! Why are you here ?'' Sehun ask . ''Sehun-ah ~ we have some big bussiness to do !''
Baekhyun said as he look at Mikyong . 
It turns out that EXO was given a task to perform on the school stage for next year school graduation . EXO agree to perform as next year will be thier graduation year . Sehun and the rest of the EXO were busy brainstorming thier idea when suddenly Sehun told his hyung to include Mikyong along . 
 
Mikyong continously reject his offer but in the end she have to accept the offer because Sehun threaten to tell her father about Her talent . So for the next few months , EXO and Mikyong will be busy practicing .
 
FASTFORWARD 
Mikyong went back home and started to dress herself up since her father is planning to bring her out somewhere . 
Mikyong dress :
f07f1beb36f5491c08b7a5542467bebd.image.4
 
When Mikyong and her father was on thier way to a certain restaurant , Mikyong ask her father where are they going . 
Mikyong's father then tell mikyong his objective of today outing is to meet her future parent-in-laws ! 
 
Mikyong was shock to know that she was in an arrange marriage !
''APPA ! you told me Sehun was the right guy for me ! I like him , he like me and you yourself also like him so why I must marry someone else ?'' Mikyong angrily told her father . '' Young lady , mind your tone . I know what I'm doing , it is the best for you !''
 
When they reach the Restaurant , The waiter sent them to a VIP room where there were greeted by a lady and a man . Mikyong with a heavy heart greeted her future parent-in-law . ''Annyeong haseyo auntie and uncle .'' The couple smile and greeted Mikyong and her father . 
 
With a gloomy face , Mikyong sit down beside her father waiting for her future parent-in-law to introduce themselves . As they were about to introduce themselves , A young man enter the room which causes Mikyong to be in a mind blowing situation . ''S-s-s-sehun ??'' Mikyong said as she stutter . ''M-mikyong-ah ?''
 
FASTFORWARD 
So it turns out that Mikyong future husband is the man she love Sehun . But how come her father know Mr & Mrs Oh ? It turns out that there were bussiness partner . Sehun & Mikyong still can't get over the fact that they are suppose to marry each other . 
 
''Sehun-ah ~ bring Mikyong out while we discuss about your wedding .''
Sehun's mother said . Sehun pull out his hand and Mikyong grab his hand as they walk out of the room happily . 
''Aigoo ~ Its look like there were meant for for each other !" Sehun's father said as he look at the
young couple walk out of the room . 
 
The both of them went to a park nearby . While they were watching some kids playing the playground , Sehun then suddenly ask Mikyong a question .''Looking at those kids I wonder , How many children you want ?'' Mikyong laugh at Sehun question and answer ''I don't know ? Hmm ~ Maybe 2 ? How about you ?'' Sehun look at Mikyong and answer ''I want 12 children !'' Mikyong punch Sehun shoulder lightly as the both of them laugh .






Chapter 23 is up ! 
Woo hoo ~ 
EXO MAMA MV is up 
all of them were damn hot !
KAI screamo was cool but his face 
was totally scary ~ haha
SO a few more hours to 
EXO DEBUT !
oh btw ~ You guys should vote
for exo at simonandmartina show 
so that they can do a review about 
EXO mv . 
EXO HWAITING !!!!