chapter 19

My T-A-L-E-N-T-S !

 

When Sehun open up his eyes , he look around and notice that Mikyong was sleeping at the couch . 
 
SEHUN POV 
''Where am I and what had happened ?'' 
 
Sehun get down from the bed and started to wonder around the room . It turns out that it was Mikyong room . There is a frame with picture of Mikyong on top of her study table . As sehun smile looking at the picture , suddenly , he saw a Diary . He turn to the back to check if Mikyong was still sleeping then he slowly pick up the diary and read it .
 
After he read the firs few pages , Sehun decide to read the last few pages before Mikyong wakes up . As he turn the last few page and read it , He then finally notice something .
 
Dear Diary ,  
I can't believe my first kiss is with Sehun . The first time I saw him , It felt like he was the guy in my dream . He sit next to me and because of that , everyday , I can get to know him bit by bit . Even though he is one of EXO member , I could tell that he is different from other . Now lets stop talking about Sehun . Now lets talk about My secret admire . I swear I did not know who he is until one of his notes said that ''Next time you should answer back when a Sunbae ask you a question !'' It was Kai sunbae ! He is my secret admire !!! 
 
Sehun eyes widened when he finally know that the girl that Kai like was Mikyong ! 
 
SEHUN POV 
''WHAT ? kai hyung like Mikyong ? Ani ani ani ani ... This is impossible ! Wait ~ But why Kai hyung want to help me solve my problem with Mikyong ? That is weird ''
 
As Sehun flips the diary to the latest page . He started reading it . 
 
Dear Diary, 
I still could not believe that Haerin kiss Sehun infront of me ! My heart broken into pieces but luckily Kai oppa grab me into a hug . For once I thought Kai oppa really have a sense of brother but it turn out wrong . How could he kiss me right after I was shock by Haerin and Sehun scene ? He told me to give him a chance because he could be better than Sehun ? Wait ... How he know that I like Sehun ? Whatever it is , Oh Sehun ! You broke my heart!
 
SEHUN POV 
''Mianhe Mikyong-ah . WHAT ! KAI KISS MIKYONG ? That hyung
of mine have taken way to far ! He gonna get it from me !''
 
Suddenly , The door open . Sehun quickly put down Mikyong diary and turn backward . It was Mikyong's father . He ask Sehun to come down and not to wake Mikyong up . Sehun who was scared by Mikyong father present , slowly walk out of the room and went to the dining room . 
 
There was hot cakes serve on the table and Mikyong's father told Sehun to eat some . As sehun was talking , Mikyong father suddenly ask him question .
 
''So ~ Sehun-shi ... What is your relationship with my daughter ?''
''Umm ... We are just friend ?'' 
''FRIENDS ? you don't lie to me young man ! Yesterday , My daughter did not sleep all night just to look after you !''
 
SEHUN POV 
''What ? Mikyong look after me all night ? She did ?''
 
''Umm ... Actually .... ''
''ACTUALLY WHAT ?'' Mikyong's father said in a high tone 
''Actually ... I like your daughter uncle ! '' Sehun said straight forward as he look down .
 
But before Mikyong's father can answer suddenly a voice came from behind .
''Sehun-ah , J-jeongmal ?'' Mikyong said as she walk down the staircase . 






Whatsup guys !
Sorry for the late update guys .
So are you guys ready for 
EXO FULL SHOWCASE ?
It is on 5 april and today is the day 
it is going to be realesed by SM !
@Aphoticangle Kai was too y .
Trust me ~ He was way too y ! Hahaha
@aLynNinetysix Update !
@Heartfilia Of course I have seen the showcase .
I've been waiting for thier showcase since december 
last year ! Hahaha
@sjistheloveofmylife He is going to be
super duper healthy for the next chapter !
@ehminnie_18 Chill ~ Relax
@Yinmao Hahaha ~ Sehun was
so damn cute when he did the buing buing .
All the Exo member were shy but during 
thier performance , they were serious and Perfect !
@hyukLra There were really cool ..
Totally cool !