Chapter 24

My T-A-L-E-N-T-S !

 

2 weeks later . It was finally thier engagement day . Hana can't get over it that the both of them are finally going to be engage . EXO could not hide thier excitement after knowing about Sehun engagement . Mrs Oh Brought Mikyong to a high class shop to pick her engagement outfit . As for Sehun , Well ~ EXO decide his outfit . 
 
Mikyong pick up a few dress but Mrs Oh told her that all of the outfit she choose were not that pretty . In the end , Mrs Oh herself pick a elegant , sweet and simple dress for Mikyong . 
cute-dresses-korean-styles-women-479x600
 
Mikyong just stare at the dress and Mrs Oh face . Why in the world did Mrs Oh choose that dress ? Mikyong was expecting something umm ~ outdates dress but it turns out that Mrs Oh have quite a good taste . 
 
EXO on the other side was busy choosing the perfect outfit for Sehun . But there was a little problem . They don't know what is the colour of Mikyong dress . Baekhyun secretly message Mrs Oh asking her to send a picture of Mikyong dress . Mrs Oh only told them the colour of Mikyong dress which is purple . In the end , EXO pick a black colour outfit for Sehun . 
Free-Shipping-korean-Fashion-Men-Suit-Co
 
 
 
2 WEEK LATER .
The day is finally here ! As Mikyong walk through the door , She saw Sehun waiting for her at the other side of the room as his eyes widened . Everyone in the room was captivated by Mikyong beauty . Even Mikyong's father .
 
SEHUN POV 
''Omomomomomo ~ Mikyong-ah ! You are really pretty tonight !''
 
FASTFORWARD 
Finally ! after going through a lot of trouble , Sehun and Mikyong is finally together . On the day of engagement , Sehun's grandmother purposely sent Chaerin back to Japan early in the morning so that Chaerin won't do
anything stupid to stop the event . 
 
While everyone was busy dancing on the floor , Sehun and Mikyong quietly went out of the room and walk towards the backyard with thier hand holding onto each other tightly . 
The both of them were staring at the sky when suddenly they saw shooting star . Mikyong then asked Sehun ''Do you believe the myth about wishing upon a shooting star ?'' Sehun then look at Mikyong . ''Yes .'' Mikyong then reply ''Waeyo ?'' Sehun smile and then he kiss Mikyong for 5 seconds . 
 
After he parted the kiss then Sehun reply ''Because my wish to Kiss you was just granted !'' Mikyong blush and then this time round , She Pulls sehun for a kiss . Without them knowing , EXO were actually spying on them screaming like a fanboy when they saw the scene . 

Well ~ They will be engage to each other for the next 2 years . After the both of them graduate from High school ,
Then , the big day will come . But for now , Mikyong and EXO will have to focuz on thier performance
since time is travelling faster . 





Yo ~ Watssup ! 
Finally Chapter 24 is up !
Woo hoo ~
Who is ready for The big day ?? 
Anyone ? ^.^ 
Please comment and subscribe .
This story is going to end soon T.T
But don't worry , I Will be posting 
my second story after this 
story finishes . Hehehe 
I've already finish writing my SECOND story !
I'm just waiting for the right to post it ^.^