Chapter 3

My T-A-L-E-N-T-S !

 

Hana went back to class alone while Mikyong went to the toilet . While walking down the empty
corridor , Mikyong walk pass the Music room . She heard noises coming from the room .
Because of her curiousity , She peek into the room . Mikyong saw a tall figure
dancing beautifully following the rhythm of the song . After the music stop , The guy turn behind and saw Mikyong
smiling like a mad person . Mikyong quickly look away and walk away from the room.
The guy laugh looking at Mikyong act and whisper her name 
 
      ''Lee Mikyong ~ '' 
 
When Mikyong came to class , she straight away went to her seat and breathe in heavily .
Sehun notices her weird action but decided to ignore it . After Mikyong breathing came back normal .
Thousand of question flash through her mind .''Who is he ? Did he noticed me ? What will he do ?''
 
FASTFORWARD
After Maths lesson , it was English lesson . While everyone busily talking ,
Mikyong was surprised that her English book is missing . 
She desperately seached inside her bag but the result was nothing . 
Mikyong tried to remember where she put her English book , but she is sure that her
English book was with her all the time . 
 
Suddenly , Sehun pass his English book at Mikyong . ''Here~ You can use mine .'' Mikyong look at Sehun and rejected his offer . ''Don't be stubborn . I'm a new student here , The teacher will let me go off once . ''
Sehun try to persuade her . In the end , Mikyong took his offer but She felt bad . During English lesson ,
Sehun was told to stand at the back of the class and raised his hand up high . 
Mikyong turn to the back to check Sehun condition but Sehun only smiled at her showing her that he is alright . 
 
FASTFORWARD
After school ended , Mikyong keep apologising to Sehun because she felt Bad . Sehun felt annoyed and told her ''Its's OKAY ~ if you keep apologising to me , I'll make your life miserable !'' Upon hearing those words from Sehun , Mikyong quickly shut as She suddenly remember that Sehun is a part of EXO . 
 
Hana have extra class which mean that Mikyong have to go back home all alone . While walking toward the bus stop , Someone tap on Mikyong shoulder . Mikyong was so shock by the tap that she accidentally cursed . Her eye widened when she Saw Kai , one of EXO member , Staring at her . 
 
Mikyong apologised while looking frightened . Kai laughed at Mikyong action and pass back her English book .
Mikyong felt relieved to see her English book but at the same time she felt weird .
''How did my English Book ended up with Kai ?''
 
FLASHBACK
After knowing that she is caught red-handed . Mikyong quickly leave the music room without knowing that her
English book slips of from her hand . The guy who was dancing at the music room was Kai ,
and He was the one who found her book . 
 
END OF FLASHBACK 
Mikyong was soo embarrassed that Kai know she was the one who peek at him at the music room . Kai bend forward and look at Mikyong face . Their face was only few inches apart . ''Miss Mikyong-shi ~ why did you peek at me when I was dancing ?''Kai ask while examining her face . Mikyong stay silent as she does not know what to answer .
After 10 seconds of silent , Kai smile and walkaway from her . 
 
MIKYONG POV
''What the hell just happened ?'' Mikyong talk softly while looking Kai who is walking further away from her . 
 
FASTFORWARD 
Mikyong arrived at home and as usual , no one is at home . She straight away went to the kitchen to get
herself a glass of water . But before she open her refrigerator , Something caught her attention . 
 
''Mikyong-ah ~ Appa need to go to Japan today . 
I won't be around till next week . Take good
care of yourself darling .''
-Father
 
''Haish~ I'm alone ... again '' Mikyong said while looking dissapointed . Suddenly , Mikyong stomach make some noise . 
Hahahaha ~ It seems that she is hungry . Well ~ since father went to japan , She would have to cook for herself .
Mikyong planned to go to the supermarket to buy all the ingredient she need for cooking later on .
But before that , she needs a nice warm shower after a tiring day in school . 
 
After shower , Mikyong dress herself up in a simple clothing . 
  4367_P_1305509970132_goods.jpg
''Now ~ I'm all ready to go !'' Mikyong say in a happy tone .
 
 
FASTFORWARD 
Mikyong start searching the ingredient she need for cooking when she reach the supermarket
She plan to cook tteokbokki for her dinner tonight . After 15 minutes ,
most of the ingredient she wants was already in her basket . 
''Now ~ Let's see ... now all I left is red pepper paste . Hmm ~ Where are you red pepper paste ?''
Mikyong said while seaching for Red pepper paste . 
 
''Yes ~ There you are ! Aigoo ~ why must you be at the top ?'' Mikyong tiptoe to take her Red pepper paste .
While tiptoeing , A pair of hand grab the red pepper paste and pass it to Mikyong .
She took the red pepper paste and surprised to see Sehun .
''Omomo~ Since when he is here ?'' Mikyong ask herself .
 
SEHUN POV 
Sehun went to the supermarket to buy a cup of noodles for himself.
It was coincident that he met Mikyong who was ... tiptoeing to get red pepper paste .
''Oh ~ Annyeong Sehun-shi ! '' Mikyong greeted Sehun with a cheerful voice .
''Annyeong ~'' Sehun reply . ''This girl , She is something ~ '' Sehun say in his heart . 
 
FASTFORWARD
After paying for all the ingredient Mikyong have bought , She headed back home .
Not to forget that the path she is taking is the same path that Sehun is taking .
The both of them walk together awkwardly . ''So ~ Sehun-shi , Why do you bought yourself a cup of noodles ?
Don't your mum cook ?''
Mikyong ask Sehun .''My parent are not at home , they went for
business trip until next month and don't need to be formal with me .''
Sehun reply .
''Oh ~ O-okay . '' Mikyong said . 
 
MIKYONG POV 
Its a pity of him to just eat noodles cup . Maybe I should invite him over to have dinner together ,
Since I'm alone . ''Sehun-shi ~ I mean Sehun , Since I'm cooking tteokbokki tonight ,
come to my house and have dinner with me ? Appa went japan so yap I'm also alone
.''
Mikyong ask Sehun . ''Umm ~ A-alright ?''Sehun said while looking unsure .
''Yes ~ Come let's go !''Mikyong reply as she hold and pull Sehun hand toward the direction of her house .

To be continue .....
 
 

So ~ How was it ? Chapter 3 ? Okay ?
Did you guys watch EXO dance practice for History ?
I was quite impressed with thier dance and
Did you guys read up about EXO-K models for Calvin Klein Jeans in ''high-cut'' Magazine ?
♥.♥ Kai makes me speechless 
@AphoticAngel hahaha ~ Maybe ? I'm not sure hahahah 
Please wait patiently for chapter 4 cause your question 
will be answer ^.^