Chapter 2

My T-A-L-E-N-T-S !

 

''The new student ~ He looks familiar ? Did we met before ? who is he ?''
Mikyong ask herself as the new student walk towards Miss Yoon .
The girls in the class was cheering and going crazy . 
''Alright class ~ QUIET !'' Miss Yoon shouted to get the attention of the whole class .
 ''Alright ~ Introduced yourself .'' Miss Yoon said .
 
''AnnyeongHaseyo ~ I'm Oh Sehun . You can call me Sehun . Please take care of me . ''
The new classmate introduced himself .
As soon as Sehun finish his introduction , The whole class suddenly ask him alot of question .
Mikyong look outside of the window and mumbled the new student name ''Oh ~ Se...Hun .'' 
 
While Mikyong dazes outside the window , Miss Yoon asked for volunteer to be a tour guide for Sehun .
Everyone raised up thier hand , but only Mikyong who did not raised up her hand .
''Mikyong !'' Miss Yoon called . She stop looking outside the window and quickly look at front .
Mikyong eye was glue to Sehun eye . The both of them was making an eye contact .
Mikyong felt that those pair of eyes make her .. feel saved .
''MIKYONG !'' This time Miss Yoon shouted . ''Y-YES Miss Yoon ?''
Mikyong answer while stuttering . ''You will be Sehun tourguide of the day . Arasso ?
and Sehun-shi , Your seat is next to Mikyong , Arasso ?''
Miss Yoon said while
waiting for the both of them to answer . Mikyong have to agree to Miss Yoon request and
Sehun just nod to Miss Yoon Instuction . 
 
FASTFORWARD
After Miss Yoon finish her admin matter , She quickly started teaching Korean literature .
When Sehun reach his seat , He take a glance look at Mikyong . Well ~
Mikyong did not notice as she is busy focusing looking at the board . 
 
SEHUN POV
Sehun felt something about Mikyong as he look at her . He felt that  Mikyong is somehow special . 
''Mikyong ... soon the both of us have some bussiness to do .''
Sehun whisper in his heart . 
 
During Korean literature lesson , Mikyong was too focus on Miss Yoon lesson that she did not notice
that Sehun was using his Handphone . Sehun used his handphone to find out more about Mikyong.
He was shocked to know that Mikyong is the daughter of Lee Corporation . To hide his shockness ,
Sehun quickly keep his phone away and ask a permission to go to the Toilet . 
 
''Miss Yoon , May I go to the washroom ?'' Sehun asked Miss Yoon Miss Yoon smiled and say
''Yes of course you can but Mikyong must accompany you . You may get lost since the
school is Big .''
Mikyong gave Miss Yoon her confuse and blank face as soon as
she hear her name . Even though Mikyong doesn't
want to go , she Have to go or else she will be in trouble . All the girl whisper to each other
as soon as they know Mikyong willaccompany Sehun to the washroom -.- 
 
FASTFORWARD
After Sehun came out of the toilet , The both of them went back to class quietly .
During thier journey to go back to class , Sehun started a conversation with Mikyong .
''Mikyong-shi ~ I'm sorry for troubling you around . '' Sehun said .
Mikyong smile and say ''It's okay , Its my task to follow you and show you around the school .''
The both of them did a formal introduction while walking back to class . When they reach the
classroom , Both of them went back to thier seat and continue listening to Miss Yoon lesson .
 
As time goes by , now is 10.30a.m . It is time for breaktime . 
Mikyong ask if Sehun want to follow her to the canteen but Sehun reject he offer .
He told Mikyong that he promised a friend to go to the canteen together .
Mikyong nodded to Sehun explaination and went to the canteen with Hana . Mikyong and Hana
blindly walk out the classroom without knowing that The school Kingkas , EXO was outside of thier class . 
 
While both of them was queuing up for food Hana asked Mikyong a questions
''So ~ How was that Sehun ? and how was your date with him at the toilet ? ''

Hana asked as she laugh . ''Pfft ~ He was quite friendly and since when I went
on a date with him ?''
Mikyong reply . 
 
FASTFORWARD
After Both of them grab thier food , they went to a table and started eating .
While both of them were eating and chatting . Suddenly the whole canteen went crazy .
Girls and Boys were cheering . Hana mouth was open wide which make Mikyong confused .
Mikyong turn backward and shock to see EXO was walking with Sehun .
She rub her eyes a few times by there were no use . Sehun was really walking with the school Kingkas . 
 
MIKYONG POV 
This is totally crazy . Why is that Sehun walking with EXO ? He told me he promised a friend to go to the
canteen with . W-wait 
Don't tell me his friend is EXO and he is already a part of EXO ?
even if he is , How did it happened ? 
 
FLASHBACK
After Mikyong and Hana walk out of the classroom , EXO enter the classroom and went towards Sehun . All of them were looking angry . Sehun look at them and say ''You think I'm gonna be scared of that looks ?''
Suddenly , all of them laugh including Sehun . 
''Yah ~ Long time no see . '' Kris said .
''Hahahah ~ Hyung , Can't believe that all of you are the KINGKAS of the school . Are all of them blind ? ''
Sehun asked
''Hahahha ~ probably . We are the KINGKAS and you will soon be part of us , Mr Oh ~ ''
Chanyeol reply to Sehun statement . 
''Really ? Oh man ~ I don't want to look like a bad guy but looking bad with hyung , I accept the request !''
Sehun said and laugh with all of the EXO member .
 
All of the EXO member including Sehun went toward the canteen .
All of them were looking as cool as ever . Even Sehun . Sehun bet
that almost all student can't believe that he is already part of EXO .
 
FASTFORWARD
After getting shock because of the canteen incident , Mikyong and Hana went toward thier locker
to take their next lesson book . At Mikyong locker , There was a piece of sticky note saying 
 
''You look as beautiful as always''
  -Secret Admire
 
Mikyong only smiled and keep the piece of sticky note in her locker 
''I wonder who is your secret admire ? How long is he going to take to confess his feeling to you ?''
Hana asked Mikyong . Mikyong only bring her shoulder upward showing that she does not know . 
 
MIKYONG POV
When I think again about what Hana say , Maybe its true . 
When Is the secret admire of mine will turn up infront of me and confess and Who is my secret admire .... ?
 

Yeah ~ At last there is some subscribers and comment .
@Ayeellemusic , I know right . Its soo hard to find sehun story which is not . I'm glad that you like my story ^.^