Chapter 26

My T-A-L-E-N-T-S !

 

1 Year later ~
Finally ! The day where EXO and Mikyong will perform on stage had finally arrived . Mikyong was feeling very nervous but Kai told her that its their final year and this is her first and last perfomance for her High school . Upon listening to Kai words , Mikyong suddenly had the urge to do her best . She wanted to show the whole school the talent that she had always have and also to make her mother proud . 
 
As the curtain open up , Mikyong took the stage alone . Her soft and sweet boys
causes all the boys in the hall to melt and also causes Hana to be shock 0.0 . 
 
HANA POV 
''Since when Mikyong could sing ? She never even told me once that she have that powerful voice !''
 
As her song came to an end , All the EXO member came . They surrounded her . The girls and Boys in the hall were cheering . All the audience were curious about the next performance . As the song started . Each and everyone of the EXO member and Mikyong dance as in they own the stage . 
 
HANA POV 
''Oh Em Gee ~ AND SINCE WHEN THAT MIKYONG COULD DANCE LIKE THAT ! THAT GIRL HAVE ALOT OF EXPLANATION TO TELL ME LATER ON !''
 
As the song came to an end , Mikyong smile widely as she was sastified with her performance earlier on . She hug Sehun tightly as she cried . Sehun could see the tears of Joy in her eyes . He smile at Mikyong and gave her a peck on the lips .  
 
''Mikyong-ah ~ '' Sehun said as he laugh .
''Sehun-ah ~ I feel that my mother was watching at me proudly as I perform on the stage just now . I hope she will be proud of me .'' Mikyong said as she wipe her tears away . ''She will always be proud of you like how your father and Me proud of you !'' Sehun ended the conversation with a hug . 
 
2 YEARS LATER 
''I declare that the both of you are Husband and Wife ! You may Kiss the bride !''
 
With that, Sehun kiss Mikyong hungrily without even giving a care about the guest .
As they parted away from the kiss , EXO stood up and cheer as they clap for the newly wed couple . 
 
While the guest was busily serving themsleves with food that was prepared by the chef , D.O approached The newly wed couple as he congratulate them . D.O then told them that he can't wait to see mini sehun and mini Mikyong . Sehun then childishly punch D.O arm and said '' Its more like WE can't wait to see Mini D.O !''
 
Hana then slowly walk up towards D.O and D.o hold onto her carefully . Yes ... you are right ,
Hana is pregnant ! How ? Well let me tell you a story . A year ago after thier high school ,
D.O and Hana tied the knots . It is totally unexpected but D.O and Hana was totally inlove
with each other and nobody could stop them . 
 
It was now , the time where Mikyong will throw her bouquet . As look at Sehun , She smile . Remembering every single moment she have been creating with Sehun . Mikyong then shouted ''I'm going to throw in 3.....2.....1 ~ '' With that , the bouquet was thrown . 
 
Guess who got it ? Hekhek .