Chapter 21

My T-A-L-E-N-T-S !

 

The next day in school , Mikyong's father send Mikyong and Hana to school . After sending them to school , His father went to the his office . Mikyong's father still can't get over it about the kiss his daughter and Sehun shared . He felt that Sehun makes his heart safe . Safe in terms of being the right man for Mikyong . 
 
Then , Mikyong's father decided to do something . He told his secretary to find out some information about
Oh Sehun family background . 
 
Back at school , Mikyong was very cheerful and happy . Hana was amused by her behaviour . ''Mikyong-ah ~ why are you so happy today ? Did your problem already solve ?'' Hana ask as she examine Mikyong face . ''Hehe ~ Yap ... My problem with sehun already solve . '' Mikyong said as she suddenly blush remembering the kiss she shared with Sehun yesterday . 
 
When she enter the classroom , She was shock to see Haerin getting mock by her classmate 
Classmate 1 : How dare she kiss Sehun infront of Mikyong 
classmate 2 : What was she thinking ? Seperating the couple ?
classmate 3 : I don't like Sehun and Haerin couple ! I'm shipping Sehun and Mikyong couple !
 
Haerin could only look down and remain silent . Mikyong ask Hana about it . Hana told her that news about Haerin kissing sehun was spread by KAI . 
 
MIKYONG POV
''What? KAI oppa told the news ?''
 
Throughout the whole lesson , Sehun and Mikyong were playing with each other . Hana who notice them could only smile . 
 
HANA POV 
''Glad that the both of them are back together !'' 
 
FASTFORWARD 
During breaktime , Mikyong went to her locker to put her book when suddenly Kai appeared infront of her . Mikyong was shock to see his sudden appearance . KAI then slowly apologised to Mikyong about his wrong doing the other day and hopes she forgive him . 
 
Mikyong smile and forgive him telling him that it is okay because everybody makes mistake . Without the both of tem knowing , Sehun was actually spying on them . When KAI was walking down the corridor , Sehun suddenly attack him . 
 
''YAH ~ HYUNG ! Did you kiss Mikyong the other day ?'' Sehun ask angrily .
''Yah ~ Sehun-ah ~ What is worng with you ?'' Kai said .
''Hyung ~ Be truthful to me ! Did you really kiss Mikyong the othe day ?'' Sehun ask again . ''Sehun-ah ..... Haish ~ Yes . I did kiss her . But I know it was my mistake . She treated me only as a brother because she really loves you . Mikyong used to be my crush but now she is only a sister that I will protect .'' Kai said as he admit defeat . 
 
FASTFORWARD 
After school , Mikyong went back to home straight away . She was greeted by her lovely father . ''Oh ~ Appa ? why you come back home so early ?'' Mikyong ask curiously .''Ani . Oh ~ Yap before I forget , Tomorrow you don't need to go to school okay ? We are going out somewhere ?'' Mikyong's father said .
 
''Going out ? going where ?'' Mikyong ask again . Her father did not reply to her question but only told her to go to her room straight away . 
 
Sehun on the other hand who came back home was greeted by his parent . ''Oh ~ Omma , appa , when did you come back ?'' Sehun ask . ''We came back in the morning just now .'' Sehun's mother said . ''Sehun-ah ~ Tomorrow you will follow us to a dinner okay ?''
Sehun's father said . ''Dinner ? For what ?'' Sehun ask . ''Its been a long time we have dinner together right ?'' Sehun's mother ask .
Sehun just nodded and went to the kitchen .
 
A few minutes later , Sehun heard his parent greeting Haerin . He also heard the Haerin will be send back to japan in 2 weeks time . 
Sehun was jumping for joy when he heard the exciting news !
 
Sehun happily walk to his room and was surprised to see his grandmother sitting on his bed .
''Oh ~ Halmoeni !'' Sehun greet .
Sehun's grandmother stood up and hug Sehun all of a sudden .
''Oh ~ My one and only grandson ! I'm soo proud of you ! You fulfill my one and only wish !'' Sehun's grandmother said as she quickly walk out of the room leaving Sehun dumbfounded . 






Hey guys chapter 21 is here !
Hope you guys like it !
BTW Whos is excited for 
EXO debut tomorrow ?
HEHEHEH ~
SUPER DUPER EXCITED !