You Are The Puppy

Honey, You Make Me Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please show support for Mamamoo+'s new album Two Rabbits! Our unnie line worked hard and did well on their comeback day. Let's keep them on the charts:)

-----------

 

Wheein played the DangDang TikTok video again, laughing softly at Hyejin trying to keep up. Then waited for it to repeat again, this time memorizing the steps.

 

She laid on her side of the bed comfortably. The oversized shirt she decided to wear and their blanket wasn't enough to keep her warm in the way she's used to. The way she craves. But that can be solved by the person she can hear opening the apartment's door with a beep.

 

It's unmistakably her girlfriend, her ears already perking up. And Wheein's eyes were still trained on her phone, but her mind focused on the footsteps getting louder.

 

A greeting for Yongkeey then another for Ggomo. Right on cue, she smiled.

 

When she finally had a look on her girlfriend walking in, Wheein's smile got wider. Yong matched it all the same.

 

She came closer to Wheein and bent over, meeting her girlfriend's outstretched hands. She felt warmth against her cheeks.

 

"Hi," Yong whispered, bending lower to give Wheein a long kiss. The feeling of content washing through her.

 

Wheein didn't let Yong pull too far from her lips before she asked, "How was your day, baby?" 

 

She then laughed at the blush that crept on Yong's cheeks and the way she struggled with hiding it.

 

"I just asked a simple question!"

 

The older woman groaned, not oblivious to certain reactions Wheein could coax unexpectedly out of her with simple words. She stood up properly before answering,

 

"I know, I know. Well, it felt both fast-paced but long. You know how it is with first days of comebacks." 

 

Wheein nodded whole-heartedly. Usually, her girlfriend would also mention her nerves but she has seen her so excited for this comeback that it may not have been as strong as before. For that she's grateful since she had only been able to support her today through calls and text updates.

 

Yong's gaze managed to catch Wheein's phone playing DangDang with the volume low. Wheein looked at it too, smiling proudly at her.

 

"Practising now, are we?" 

 

The younger woman nodded, "Of course, Unnie. I want to do well. This is important." 

 

"And you promised."

 

"And I promised." Wheein punctuated with a serious nod, earning an adorable grin from her girlfriend.

 

"You're cute, my love. Thank you. Let me shower before I get into bed with you. Tell me about your day while I prepare?"

 

Wheein did. She raised her voice a little when Yong walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter