My Fate (Part I)

Honey, You Make Me Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Jung-Kim household was unusually quiet on a Sunday afternoon. The only sound going around the open area of their house being soft murmurs and keyboard clacks. 

 

Wheein stayed on the living room couch with her laptop while Yong stayed seated on a stool in the kitchen. Unlike Wheein, she had her Notre Dame manuscript laying open on the counter.

 

It was supposed to be a rest day for both of them. But with the musical coming up and a solo concert, they're both working twice as hard. This means no distractions. In other words, they can't stay in the same area unless they want to get caught up in each others’ presence. 

 

Their two furbabies also managed to somehow understand and stayed in their beds to snooze. 

 

It was going well. Wheein was making progress memorizing choreography while Yong ran lines. Then learning the stage blocking came about and she thought of using the other stools to stand as the actors. But she did awfully missed her girlfriend even if she was just right there.

 

Yong stood tapping her feet and biting her lip as she looked at the back of Wheein's head. Should she disturb her?

 

Maybe she could ask her for help in the scene she was working on. Wheein could stand there while she sang. Before she could feel guilty for what she was about to do, she walked towards Wheein and leaned down to wrap her arms around her shoulders. 

 

She felt her immediately lean against her embrace, the back of the couch feeling like a big hurdle. Yong pressed her cheek against Wheein's and skimmed her fingers against bare collarbones. Wheein was wearing a cami for a change instead of an oversized shirt and she wasn't complaining one bit. 

 

“Whee?” Yong whispered, kissing her cheek then trailing her lips towards her shoulders. The blonde tilted her head a little more, feeling the tip of Yong's nose skim her neck. 

 

“You're buttering me up for something aren't you?” Wheein said with a low chuckle. Her concentration from a while ago is completely out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter