Angel Airlines

Honey, You Make Me Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have so much prompts lined up and of course the one I would write first is something I thought of while I was distracted from work. Anyway, this is just short and sweet!

----------------

The TV was upside down, the room was upside down, even Yong who was standing next to the TV was upside down.

 

Of course they are, Wheein had her legs leaning on the couch's backrest while her body was on the seat and her head was dangling. 

 

Yong crossed her arms and observed her fondly. The fringe that her girlfriend often pushed aside were now splayed from the way she laid on the couch upside down. 

 

Wheein didn't seem to mind that she was staring. That or she was really into dragging Ggomo's toy lazily back and forth on the rug, however she could reach it. Yong finally walked over and crouched next to her head, touching her knuckles to Whee's slightly pink cheeks gently.

 

"What's wrong, baby?"

 

Wheein's gaze shifted slightly to look at her, "I'm so bored." 

 

"Hmm," Yong let out in sympathy "any word if the electricity is going to come back on soon?"

 

Whee shook her head and Yong felt a little upset as well. It's been hours since the electricity went off because of the heavy rains. And although it was not entirely warm, it also wasn't cool enough to feel comfortable. 

 

"Byul-unnie said it was also that way in their building and the landlord told her it might be a few hours more of this."

 

Even if Wheein was the one explaining, she couldn't help but sigh, "we can't even go out to at least do something fun." 

 

"How about we watch a movie on my laptop then?" 

 

Wheein shook her head no and provided no more reason why.

 

"Play board games?"

 

Another shake.

 

"Clean?"

 

At this, Yong earned a head shake and a face of disgust. She's the one who had to sigh this time. Her hand trailed to the sliver of exposed skin of Wheein's tummy while she kept thinking, drawing circles on it. 

 

Wheein watched her, waited while she reached out to her girlfriend's chin even if she was straining her arm from doing it. Suddenly, Yong's smile widened.

 

The older woman stood up and grabbed a chair from the dining room. She placed it in the middle of the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter