Captivating

Honey, You Make Me Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not really a romantic oneshot and disclaimer, i dont know any fansite personally.  Just wanted to do this prompt:)

 

-----

“!” Wheein cursed after seeing the bad traffic. She checked her phone for the nth time and saw that there were only 20 minutes before the doors close and Solar’s birthday fanmeet starts. 

 

The cab driver looked at her weirdly from the front mirror, probably debating if he should just forgo the pay and tell her to get out of the car. 

 

Wheein didn't care anymore. She knew she wouldn't make it, what with the venue being 30 minutes away. Even if she ran to the bus stop or to the subway she would be too late. 

 

Her best bet was to fly. She snorted, if only. She decided to stay in the cab, already paying for it online, she didn't want to waste both time and money. 

 

Wheein can't believe she's going to miss it all because she couldn't find her phone for a solid half hour before going. She would have left it, although she doubts she would be able to get in with her ticket copy kept in her files. 

 

She looked at the new camera lens dejected. As Solar’s biggest fansite, she wanted to deliver beautiful pictures of her tonight. 

 

Guess she'll stay out until the event ends. She remembers there were benches around the venue and her friends that were lucky enough to get in the event told her they could go out to drink after. 

 

Their group chat was full of surprise and sympathetic replies when they found out what happened to her. Maybe having drinks with them would console her broken heart. 

 

 

-

 

2 hours passed by and it was getting a bit chilly. Wheein wasn’t exactly dressed for the weather, not expecting that she'll be outside at this time. She blew on her hands and looked at the glass door in front of where she was sitting. She doesn't know if it was an entrance or an exit but it was near a bench where she wouldn't attract as much attention from lurkers and that was good enough for her.

 

She gave up playing on her phone, not wanting to have a drained battery on top of her misfortune today. Her friends wouldn't be able to find her. So she tinkered with her camera, doing test shots and all. 

 

There were suddenly voices that were getting louder. They don’t sound a lot but one of them is so familiar, it made Wheein look up. 

 

It was the same time Solar opened the small glass door and saw her, surprised. 

 

“Wheein! Why are you out here? Weren’t you able to go inside? It's cold.” Solar looked at her expectantly.

 

Wheein looked to bow at her manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter