Challenge (Drabble)

Honey, You Make Me Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Didn't proofread✌️

“Unnie?” Wheein called sweetly from the living room. 

 

Yong tilted her head and hummed as an answer, her eyes never leaving her laptop screen. Her glasses slid lower on the bridge of her nose, which she absentmindedly pushed up. 

 

“Yongsunnie~” 

 

Wheein was much nearer now. Her arms wrapping around Yong's waist and squeezing her cheeks against hers. 

 

Yong sighed, smiling. She rubbed Wheein's arms and turned in her embrace. She was busy, but for Wheein she'll gladly make time. 

 

“Yes, love?”

 

The endearment made a light, charming blush creep on Wheein's cheeks, making Yong quirk an eyebrow at her. She felt fingers fiddle with the back of her shirt.

 

“I saw this social media trend where they're reading a book and they find something interesting and have their partners do that to them. I was hoping we could try.” 

 

Yong nodded slowly, the thought seemed easy enough. 

 

“Alright. Did you read something you wanted me to do?” 

 

 

Wheein shook her head and pouted.

 

“Are you even currently reading anything, my love?” Yong pursued and chuckled when she saw Wheein's eyebrows furrow more as she shook her head. 

 

“I didn't think this through.” Wheein whispered, a bit disappointed that she disturbed Yong for nothing. 

 

Yong reached for her hand and pulled her closer, tucking her hair behind her ear. 

 

“How about those fanfics they keep talking about that you see on your timeline when you scroll. We have some of those right? It might be easier to imagine.

 

Wheein's mouth formed a little ‘o’ at Yong's idea. She did see someone mentioning a wheesun au when she was snooping around Twitter. Maybe she wouldn't have to read far before finding an action they could try. 

 

 

“Give me a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter