My Fate pt. II

Honey, You Make Me Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Wheein helped Yong with her practice, the brunette went to the kitchen to make them both a refreshing drink. Wheein took this as an opportunity to keep watching the choreography videos and try to memorize the dance moves.

 

She knew sooner or later she would have to actually try to physically practice it, but for now she's content laying on the rug in the middle of the room. 

 

She started watching the dancers’ version of ‘Shhh’, a new number she was going to introduce to fans. It was y and alluring, a new era for Wheein's music genre. It was understandable that she was nervous with nailing it up to the facial expressions. 

 

“Babe?” She called out. Yong walked back to her with a drink in each hand and handed one to her while she sat up. 

 

“Do you have a necktie or a short scarf maybe?” Wheein asked, taking a sip of her drink. 

 

Yong looked towards their room, contemplating if she did or if what she remembers is from her stylist's borrowed outfits. 

 

“I think I have a necktie from one of my suits. Why?”

 

Wheein showed her the screen. It was when one of the dancers had his hands tied up while the other woman danced around and with him. 

 

“Do you think you can help me with this?”

 

It was an innocent question, just a dance for her girlfriend to memorize. That's what Yong tried to convince herself when she said yes and Wheein told her to kneel at the rug. 

 

She told Yong to replay the video while she got the necktie from their wardrobe. And Yong tried to focus, she really did. But every time she thought of Wheein dancing around her like that and pulling her tied hands, it makes her lose her mind. 

 

It was the 3rd time she replayed the part where Wheein needed help with until a pair of killer heels came into view. She dragged her eyes upwards to smooth legs, to the sport shorts, to the cami that showed Wheein's midriff, and finally to Wheein’s smirk. 

 

“I had to do a little bit of rehearsal with these heels. I hope you don't mind.” 

 

Yong shook her head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter