Like Confetti

Honey, You Make Me Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy New Year everyone!  Here's a little fluffy drabble because the clip of Mamamoo on last year's gayo was all over my tl.

 

--

She clasped her hands in front of her, smiling at the crowd. 

 

Yongsun felt content, albeit a little exposed in front of the stage. She was used to being on the sidelines or at the back goofing around with her members. But the PD kindly asked (ordered) them to do the countdown near where the cameras were and she couldn't decline.

 

The face her members made when she informed them weren't exactly one she would like to see often. How would they sneak out of this place faster and beat the New Year's Eve traffic?

 

5..4..3..2..

 

Yongsun couldn't resist, she looked at Wheein, time slowing down for her. At least, that's what it felt like. A mix of amusement and a funny shocked expression mirroring her own. Until actual shock replaced the feeling.

 

1! 

 

She jumped animatedly at the sound of a confetti blast, colors showering poised idols. Wheein laughed behind hands she raised towards her face. An attempt to mask how funny she found Yong. 

 

Then they were being pulled in a hug, Byul and Heyjin coming into the small huddle. She made a little wish for their group before getting her phone out to take pictures, an idea Hyejin requested.

 

At this point Yongsun was just too eager to get backstage, back to their dressing rooms where she could pack up and go. Her heels clicked and clacked along the hallway floors, her head bowing continuously to staff and her greetings never waning. Suddenly, she saw Wheein running past her, giving her a wink.

 

Looks like somebody's excited to go home as well. 

 

-

 

The traffic wasn't as bad yet but it didn't stop her from asking her manager if he could just please step on it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter