Tteokbokki Masisseo

Honey, You Make Me Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I should've proofread this properly but it was another impromptu drabble on a late night with my phone's battery on low. Enjoy :p

_____________

Byul sat lazily on the couch, her lap supporting Hyejin's head. They were both scrolling on their phones, content with the silence.

On the other side of the room, the Yong and Wheein shared the bed. Yong had her eyes trained on the hotel's television, watching a random series she stumbled upon while her girlfriend snuggled her cheek more onto her chest.

Whenever she looked down she could properly see the videos Wheein liked. Double tapping cute cat reels and all. Her thumb would sometimes hover for a bit over the screen while Yong would feel the vibration from her chuckles when there was a particularly funny video. 

Being like this, Yong doesn't mind that she didn't have Wheein's attention. Or the fact that the corner of her girlfriend's phone was sort of digging into her skin because she was trying to keep it upright by holding it against her.

Not when she could lean her cheek on the crown of Wheein's head and feel her socked feet tangle with her slightly cold ones.

 

"Baby?" Yong whispered, fingers tapping lightly against the small of Wheein's back.

"Hmm?"

"Could you please check if our food is almost here? I'm kind of hungry."

Wheein moved to support herself on her elbows and faced Yong. She opened the app and pouted at the 10 minute wait time at the bottom of her screen. 

"We still have to wait for 10 minutes, Yong. Do you want me to go see if they have any vending machines downstairs?" She looked worriedly at Yong. Practice ran too late and there wasn't much time to order lunch quickly.

But the leader shook her head, gently pushing her phone down so she could face her clearly. She gave Wheein a gentle kiss then another one. Yong is a true believer that you can never have too many of Wheein's kisses. 

"I can wait 10 minutes more, just stay here with me so I'll be distracted." 

Wheein looked at her a second longer, pout still visible before returning to her previous position. Only this time she wasn't scrolling on her phone anymore and settled with her fingers tracing Yong's tummy from underneath her shirt. 

 

—--- 

 

"Food's here!" Wheein shouted after she closed the door. Immediately everyone moved in sync, preparing utensils, transferring food, se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter