Plans And Small Talks

Teenage Drama Love

After 8 and a half months, Donghae and Yoona were really excited for their new baby to come out. Yoona's stomach was really big already. Also, they already had planned where to get some cash or kind of planned where to get a job to support their baby girl. They also thought that they really needed to think and do all these things because of the situation they had entered. But they were also thankful for their beautiful baby Tiffany.

 

Donghae was playing with Yoona's stomach. He kept on talking to their baby girl saying how much he loves her and all that. Then he felt a kick all of a sudden. "Hey, I felt something! I felt something!" Yoona giggled and smiled saying, "Aww, she wants to come out and meet her daddy." Donghae smiled, stood up and took Yoona by the hand. He swayed her around laughing and danced with her. Both of them were humming their favorite tune from a romantic movie. Then Donghae hold her close to his face.

"You know what? I really am the luckiest guy in the world."

Yoona let out a giggle. "Hahaha Donghae, you are so cheesy! What makes you say that?"

"Well, look. Right now, I am with the most beautiful woman in the world who would soon be my wife. Also, we would soon have the most beautiful princess. More beautiful than the ones in fairytales.." Donghae smiled and kissed Yoona in the forehead.

"You know Donghae, I never really imagined I would be with you right now. Here in this room, me in your arms.. Carrying our soon-to-be daughter.. It's kind of like a happy ending. But I'm so excited about Tiffany coming out. We would be one big happy family!"

"Well maybe we can also add another baby to the family, if you want?" Donghae smiked.

"Ha Ha, very funny Donghae. Well let's go to sleep already. It's already late and I don't want to ruin my beauty. I wouldn't like to have eyebags. Maybe soon, Tiffany would come out and face a monster!" Tiffany laughed and both of them went directly to bed.