Lee Tiffany

Teenage Drama Love

A week after, it was their 21'st monthsary. They went out for a casual dinner and went to their park. That's where they usually spend their monthsaries. While Donghae was pushing Yoona in the swing, Yoona felt nauseous.

"Hey Donghae, can you stop for the moment?"

Donghae stopped and helped her get off. Yoona felt something wet and moments later, she felt it dripping in her underwear then to her legs.

"Oh my god, Donghae! Call the ambulance. I need to go to the hospital!"

Donghae called his father since he was a paramedic. A few minutes later, an ambulance drove through the park as fast as they can. Then a few men and Donghae's father carried Yoona to a stretcher. She was howling in pain while Donghae supported her and comforted her.

"Everything's going to be okay my love.." he whispered.

They finally reached the hospital. She was brought to the emergency room and the nurse had asked Donghae to wait outside. He waited and waited and waited. It had been 4 hours already. He was getting tired of waiting. He wanted to know if his love was alright. Finally, he stood up. He was so close to barging in but the nurse came out right on time.

"Donghae, your father wants to see you."

He stepped in. His father was smiling back at him same with Yoona's. "Is everything alright? May I see my daughter?" Then he faced Yoona. "What happened?" Yoona was still asleep after all the hard labor and strength she had to put so her baby Tiffany would come out well. The doctor was carrying the baby.

"Here she is. What did you name her?"

"Tiffany. Tiffany is her name."

"Alright then. Here you go, you may now hold baby Tiffany."

Donghae was so glad. Seeing another beautiful girl made his heart filled with joy. He played with her, made funny faces and waited until her mother was awake. 30 minutes later, she finally woke up.

"Donghae, are you here?" She searched the room but only saw the doctor and the nurses. "Doctor, may I see my baby?" As soon as she asked, Donghae walked in coming in with baby Tiffany.

"Oh!" Donghae saw Yoona's face lighten and full of gladness. "S-s-she's beautiful!" Her face was full of tears. Tears of joy! Donghae handed her Tiffany while she was still in the bed. "Oh, thank you Lord for giving me this wonderful baby. She had made me so much happy." She tried to stand up but she kind of slipped. Donghae luckily caught her.

"My love, don't stand yet. You're still weak. You might get into an accident and I don't want that to happen."

She sighed but she still held Tiffany tightly to her. She talked to her baby. "Hello Tiffany. I'm your mommy and I love you so much. You're my bundle of joy."

Donghae smiled a lot. "Aww who's the most adorable baby in the world? Tiffany! Peek-a-boo!" Tiffany giggles. Donghae and Yoona smiles at each other for their beautiful, healthy baby.