Hearts filled with love

Teenage Drama Love

A week later, Yoona was just lying down casually in her bed thinking about her love, Lee Donghae. Suddenly, she felt like puking. She thought it was just her imagination. She sat down and thought maybe it's because she just ate and she might puke if she lied down in her bed. Minutes pass and she FEELS like puking. She runs straight to the toilet and pukes. A few minutes later, she felt herself just incase she was sick or she suffers from food poisoning. Unfortunately, that wasn't the answer to this big situation. She looked at herself in the mirror. Pale eyes, larger s and she felt so much tired. She thought to herself, "what is wrong with me?" She stared at the mirror and freaked out.. "Oh my god, no! It can't be.."

 

Yoona stayed in her room the whole day. Her cellphone was full of text messages from Donghae and her father knocking at the door endlessly while she curled up at the corner of her bedroom. "Yoona, what's wrong? Why is the door locked? What's happening?" *knocks on the door* "...that's it! I am coming in." He pushed the door so hard it broke. He saw his own daughter curled up crying.

"Oh my god, sweetie! What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing oppa, just leave me alone."

"Please tell me, Yoona. I hate seeing you like this."

Yoona just stared at her father, her eyes swelling. "I'm pregnant..."

Yoona and her father stared at each other for a long time. Yoona feared that her father might punish her and might punish her not to meet up with Donghae anymore.. Or worse, send her far away from there.

"Yoona, I'm very disappointed in you!" Yoona just started crying again, wanting to die and forget everything.

"Yoona, everything's alright. I won't punish you or anything. Don't cry.. I'm here for you my darling. But you have to tell this to Donghae.. I know he loves you and he'll be there for you too no matter what your situation is."

Yoona looked him up in the eyes. "Thank you oppa..."