Introducing The Drugs..

Teenage Drama Love

After Donghae left, he went straight into the bar. All he could think of was his life. He wondered how he could put his life back in order. All he thought about was his rage, his disappointments and everything. He ordered a martini and drank it up. He was trying to forget everything. He sat in the bar sober. From a distance, Eun-seo watched. She had a huge crush on Donghae and decided to flirt with him.

"Hey Donghae, baby. How are you? I haven't seen you in school for ages if you know what I mean."

"Ahaha yeah, I've been busy." Eun-seo put on her flirty smile.

"Well, Donghae.. You know what? You're looking pretty handsome.. Even for a daddy."

Eun-seo kissed him directly in the lips. Both of them fell on the floor almost taking each other's clothes off in public. Then Donghae realized what he was doing. "Wait, get off me Eun-seo! I'm with Yoona."

Donghae stayed at the darker side of the bar. There, he sat down and drank. He was so sober, he couldn't think straight anymore. It was so painful to think that he lost everything just because of having the responsibilities of a father. As he was just sitting and being silent, a tall dark punk man appeared and walked to his direction. Donghae couldn't make out who was there and just continued being silent. A few moments, the man sat down beside him.

"Annyeong-haseyo. I just noticed that you've been like this ever since you have entered this bar. A young dude like you shouldn't be THAT depressed. Tell you what, I've got a little pick-me-up with your name on it. You know.."

"If I know what you're talking about, I won't do it.. I don't do drugs." Donghae stared at him, still feeling sober.

"Hey! That's what they all say.. Well if you change your mind, come down to the backdoor downstairs." The man stood up and left him thinking he knew that Donghae would change his mind soon.

 

Minutes later, Donghae finally stood up and went downstairs. "Where did he say I'd meet him?" He looked around and saw a door in the back. "Oh right." he thought to himself. He opened the door and he saw the tall punk man and some other guys with him.

"Hey little dude! I knew you would come."

They both gave eachother a slap on the back and were now considered buddies.

"So, how much do you want for it?"

The tall man thought for awhile. "Hmmm, for you huh? Let's just say it's free this time. Since you're having a bad day."

"Oh really? Thanks! Is it dangerous?"

"It's only a bit of dope, if you know what I mean. But you know what it will really do? It will give you the best night of your life." Another man who was smoking responded.