Say Something

Kalopsia

May

School's just like usual, full of assignments and lesser fun, the boys in my class decided that it's more fun to play a mobile game than to crack jokes like they used to do every break time.

Me and Sana watched the new Exo music video while we wait for the teacher comes in.

            “You should greet Wooyoung, you promised me.” I said to Sana who is seriously watching the music video.

            “You don’t greet San first in front of me.” Answered Sana, not even glancing at me.

            “What??? That’s not what you say. You just say that you’ll greet Wooyoung if I greet San first.”

            “Nooo, I should see it. How if you lie?” Said Sana now looking at me with a serious face.

            “You rascal.” I said as I jokingly try to kick her.

After that, the teacher comes in and we start the math lesson.

 

***

            “Ya, that’s Choi San. Go greet him.”

 Me and Sana were about to go to the cafeteria while it seems that San had just went there.

I look forward and saw Choi San walk toward us. But then he just pass me by, as if I wasn’t there.

            “He probably didn’t see.” Said Sana. But my face is so disappointed, and I knew Sana realized.

 

***             

                            

It’s Saturday again and Choi San will be here. I’m awake at 7AM, not wanting to overslept and let Choi San see the worst of me. But part of me don't want to meet him at all, at school, even when I’m sure he saw me. He never greeted me. I’m so sad.

My brother open the bathroom door when I’m washing my face to grab his cigarette. I heard Choi San’s voice, and suddenly don’t want to leave the bathroom.

            “Hani, go and buy some Jajangmyeon, buy 4, dad will be home soon.” Said Junsu Oppa and left the money above the sink.

            “Okay” I said and walk to my room to change my clothes. It's better, I need fresh air before facing Choi San.

After I bought the Jajangmyeon and put it all in the bowl, I take my portion and about to hide at my bedroom.

            “You ready?” My brother asked while looking at me.

            “What?” I asked him back while hugging my bowl filled with Jajangmyeon

            “I asked Choi San” Said Junsu oppa

            “You look at me.” I said anoyed

            “Yeah, but I asked Choi San” I know that Junsu oppa just want to tease me.

            “Sorry then bro.” I said  and continue my way to my room.

            “He’ll have 6 hours lesson so don’t disturb us.” Said my brother.

I forgot that today Choi San will be here for 6 hours.

Not too long after I got my peacetime at my room. My dad comes back home and enter my bedroom.

            “Is that the boy you like?”

            “WHAT?” I spontaneously yell

            “you’re that shock?” asked him again

            “what? What did oppa said to you?”

            “Nothing” Dad said trying to make an innocent face which of course I don't buy it.

            “Oh God you two” I sighed.

            “Hey, it’s normal to have a crush on a handsome senior at school.”

            “Dad please it’s not. And could you lower your voice please?”

            “Well, if not then why do you want me to lower my voice?”

            “Because he will think he is” I said.

            “Aaaah so you don’t like him” My father talked while facing my door. I almost hit him with my phone then realized he’s still the one who raised me.

            “Now he knows that you didn’t like him.” He said giggling

            “I’m done. Seriously dad. Why are you home already, you embarrassing me.” I said and put my pillow above my face.

            “hahaha, my daughter is growing up” He said as he pat my head and leave my room.

Great, now Choi San will never greet me ever.