Christmas

Our Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

As I looked at Dara, my heart thumped wildly. She's so damn beautiful even in sleep. Last night, she surrendered herself to me and it feels like she finally gave her full trust to me so I'm not going to waste this chance. It's not easy for her to be vulnerable, it's not easy for her to let someone enter her life. I never thought that my curiosity with her will turn into something deeper like this so I hope that I will not mess up.

 

When she moves a bit, I continue watching her until her eyes slowly opens. "Good morning."

 

Her face flush. What a sight. She is now showing this side of her. "Good morning, are you looking at me while I was sleeping?" I just nodded. "That's creepy." I only grinned and when I bent my head towards her, she quickly covered my mouth with her hand. "Are you going to kiss me?" I just nodded. "That's gross. Let's toothbrush first."

 

Then she gasped lightly as I kiss the palm of her hand on my mouth. As I removed her hand, she tried to use her other hand so I captured both. "That's for me to find out if it's really gross." Then my mouth covered hers. Damn. Kissing her is intoxicating. I am getting addicted to it. After the kiss, I stared at her then I felt her body tensed as I touched her lower lip. "It's not gross at all. Your mouth tastes heavenly."

 

Her face flush again. "You are good with words. Coming from past experience?"

 

I chuckled as I hint some jealousy. "It comes from my heart." Then I kissed her again. After another wonderful time, we just ordered delivery service for our lunch then we stayed in the living area and watch some movies until it's evening again. "Weekend feels like five minutes only." I said as she my hair. I am lying on her lap as we continue watching.

 

She snorted. "Coz you’re enjoying yourself on my lap. Your head is getting heavier, mister."

 

I chuckled then twist myself to face her stomach. "We did not use any protection."

 

She stopped for a moment. "I think I'm on my safe days."

 

When I looked at her, uncertainty is on her face. "Should we visit a doctor tomorrow?"

 

She inhales deeply. "I can do it by myself."

 

"You sure?"

 

She nodded. "I don't need to be escorted." She stopped for a moment again then it seems she wanted to say something but she's holding herself.

 

I sit up then grasped her hands. "Tell me what you're thinking."

 

She inhale deeply once more. "Having a baby is not in my mind right now. I'm not ready to become a mother. Heck. I don't even know if I'll be a good mother. I don't want to have a baby just for the sake of it." Then she looked straight to my eyes. "Are you going to break up with me now?"

 

That made me smile in amusement. "Silly. I'm not that shallow." Then I massage her hands to soothe the tension there until I looked back at her. "I love you, Dara. We are going to work together for this relationship." She bites her lower lip then lowered her chin, so I lift up her face. "I'm not going anywhere, I'm here to stay, with you, always remember that."

 

Then she suddenly hugged me. "You better not give up on me." I hugged her back then squeezed her body against me. "I'm not going to let you go."

 

I chuckled then whispered on her ear. "I love that possessiveness."

 

She just chuckled. As the working week comes, it is busy as usual. "Hyung..." Jinwoo entered the workshop. "Dara Noona is already in your office."

 

"Please tell her to wait a bit. I just need to finish up."

 

"Alright."

 

But he did not leave immediately so I looked at him "Is there something else?"

 

He inhales deeply. "Can I take a leave tomorrow?"

 

"Sure." Then I frowned. "Why you looked so worried?"

 

He smiled awkwardly. "My brother is threatening to come here if I won't give him money tomorrow so I will meet him."

 

I sigh. "How much does he need?"

 

He scratches his head. "I'll take care of it, Hyung. I'll be fine, don't worry. He said that he won't bother me again after I give him the money tomorrow."

 

"He better keep his word this time."

 

When he left, I felt sorry for him again, for having a bastard family member like that. After an half hour, I went down to my office and saw her waiting for me, even her back is beautiful. She turned around when she felt my presence then smiled. Damn. What a beautiful woman. As soon as I reached her, I grabbed her against me then kissed her. I smiled as she immediately responded to my kiss. "I missed you too."

 

I grinned. "Did I keep you wait for too long?"

 

She shakes her head. "What happened to Jinwoo? He looked bothered by something." I inhale deeply then told her the relationship that he has with his brother. "That bastard. He should be put in jail."

 

"That's what I wanted ever since but that kid loves his brother unconditionally. We just need to wait until he turns his brother in by himself."

 

She sighs. "I hate that kind of people, using someone's feeling for their own benefit."

 

"How about me? I'm using your feeling for my own benefit. Do you hate me now?"

 

She rolled her eyes. "Idiot. I'm willing to be used by you anyway. Happy now?"

 

That made me laugh loudly. "I love you, Dara."

 

She chuckled. "I love you too."

 

After we left the shop, we just walk around the neighbourhood. Trying to find a place to have dinner. Since it's winter season already, we entered a noodle house. While eating, news about Dad popped up in the TV screen then I smiled to hear positive comments from the other people.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter