Chapter 2

The Chaebol Family

Siwon's POV:

I keep on pondering what my grandfather's secretary said awhile ago. New heir? Who would that be? Of course that should be me. I will never let anyone take the position other than me no matter what it takes. I have worked my off for the past 10 years in the company and I have always wanted grandpa to appreciate all my efforts. He was never the type to compliment every accomplishment I made in the company, its the least he could do. 

"Good morning Sir, here's your coffee" my secretary, Jieun said.

"Okay, just put it in the table" I replied while I eye her from head to toe. 

She looks different today, a little bit prettier than usual. I shook my head. For God's sake, I am a married man. I can never think of other girls especially at times like this. 

My phone rang and I quickly answered it. Its my manager. As you can see, I am also a celebrity. I work in the company but I also work as a celebrity for fun. 

"Siwon, there's a drama offer for you from the KBS station" my manager, Wook informed 

"Please decline it, I will be busy in the company from now on. The company will be appointing a new CEO soon and I need to get that position" I replied 

"What? but this drama will be a great opportunity for you to get more famous" He said 

"Just do what I say" I told him and I hung up. 

Tsk, what a headache. 

 

---------------------

 

Krystal's POV:

I got home after a long talk with grandpa's secretary. Its been a long time since I last saw my siblings and cousins. Well, a new CEO? Pffft, As if I care. I am not qualified to be the heir because I am not smart like them. But I'd appreciate if I get some shares in the company. 

If I do get some shares, who would I give it to? I mean, I need to give them up so someone can be the CEO right? Of course, I'd give it to my sister, Jessica. I just hope the board members will be on her side so she can successfully claim the company. My sister is a hard worker and she will be a great asset if she becomes the CEO. The company will run smoothly if she takes over. 

Anyways, I went to my closet to change. I will be heading off to the club, my stress reliever. I wore my Nly One Bubble Fabric Wrap top paired with high waist loose trousers and my Steve Madden Inessa Dark Tan High Heel Sandals. As for my bag, I decided to go with my Michael Kors Mini Ava Saffiano Soft Pink Bag. When I finished changing, I went to the underground parking lot and unlocked my Taycan Frozen Blue Porsche. 

When I arrived at the club I found my best friend, Amber. 

"Krystal, what's up?" Amber greeted while she handed me a whiskey 

"Nothing much" I replied while I sipped the whiskey that she gave me.

She nodded and went to the dance floor. I scanned the whole place and its really packed. Couples making out, drunk people dancing, and some have already passed out. 

"Hey" A guy sat beside me. 

I eyed him from head to toe and he is really handsome. But I am not really in the mood to socialize tonight so I just gave him a smile and went back to drinking my whiskey 

"Are you alone?" He asked. 

Why is he so pushy? Can't he tell that I am not in the mood to entertain him 

"No, I'm with my friend" I replied and stood up. 

"Well nice to meet you, I'll just head to the dance floor" I continued 

"Wait. What's your name?" He asked, curious huh? 

"Krystal. Krystal Jung. Yours?" I asked him back 

"Kai. But you can call me Jongin"

 

 

 

Is Siwon going to betray her family?

Is he the guy on Jessica's dream?

Is he going to kill her sister?

Find out in the next chapters :)