Prologue

The Chaebol Family

Jessica's POV:

"You will never succeed"

The face that kept me hunting these past few nights is back again. He approached me with a weird smile and said 

"Do you really think you would be the heir?"

His words sent shivers down to my spine and I suddenly don't know how to respond since he is coming forward. 

"You will never be the heir because I'm going to kill you"

He whispered and grabbed my nape.  The next thing I know he plunged a knife in my chest.

 ------------- 

I woke up and sat up the moment I opened my eyes. That was such a horrible dream, but who was that man? His face in my dream isn't clear. Could that dream be a foreshadowing? Will someone from my family betray us and will eventually kill me?

"Its just a dream" I muttered to myself.

I got up to start my morning routine.  I went to my bathroom and took a shower. After showering, I went to my walk in closet and choose my outfit for the day. I decided to wear my farm rio tiered lace dress paired with my bottega veneta chain cassette shoulder bag. And for the shoes, I chose my valentino rockstud thong sandals. I put on some light make up and finished my touches with tiffany and co. diamond crown key necklace, vintage dior flame earrings, tiffany and Co. white gold victoria platinum diamond bracelet, and pandora classic cubic zirconia ring. I went outside the mansion while I wore my gucci sunglasses that my cousin Jiyong gave me during my 19th birthday. But before I go to my office, I went to our garage and pick the car that I would drive. I choose cars based on my mood. So today, I feel like driving my BMW.

I arrived at our company building and gave my car keys to the vallet so he can park my car. I went inside the building and headed to my office located at the 43rd floor in our building. Before I went inside my office I ordered my secretary to make my usual choice coffee, americano. I took a seat in my chair as I placed my bag at the table. I rubbed my temple as I saw tons of paperworks in my table. Its gonna be a long day for me. My phone rang and I quickly answered it. Its my grandfather's secterary. 

"Hello Ms. Jung, please come to Lohas hospital your grandfather is in critical condition after his heart attack this morning" 

"I will be right there"  I ditched my paperworks and quickly drove to the hospital where my grandfather is admitted.

 

ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ/ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ?

ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1