Chapter 6

The Chaebol Family

Yuri's POV

 

I'm in the bar because my friend Taeyeon invited me for a drink with her girlfriend and our other friends. She said one of Tiffany's friends will be joining us. I wonder who will it be?

 

"SICA, HERE!!" Tiffany screamed

 

I guess Tiffany's friend is already here. But I'm not in the mood to greet someone. It's been days but I'm still thinking about how to get my revenge on that Jessica girl. So I went to the bar area to drink when I bumped into someone.

 

"YOU?!?!" both of us screamed while pointing at each other.

 

The girl who acted rudely to me a few days ago is here. She's here. JESSICA. IS. HERE. I smirked.

 

"Look who's here" I stared at her from head to toe

 

"What are you doing here," Jessica asked. She got up and dust off the non-existent dirt on her outfit

 

"To party? Why are you even asking that, am I not allowed to be in a club?" I replied and rolled my eyes. She is so stupid. I am here to drink and party.

 

She looked at me with a distasteful look and walked away. I didn't get to make her blood boil yet, where does she think she's going.

 

I grab her arms and made her turn back at me "We are not yet done here, Missy. You've got some apology to do since you bumped into me AGAIN" I said while emphasizing the last word.

 

"Did I hear it right? Me? Did I bump into you? You're not on your right mind. Please have your head check" She replied as she attempt to break away from my grip on her arms but she, unfortunately, failed since I tightened my grip on her. You're not getting away from this. I will not let you out of this club without apologizing.

 

"Can you let go of me? It was you who bumped into me" Jessica scoffed. I can see she's getting a little impatient. Good.

 

"No, I am not letting you unless you apologized for bumping into me tonight and also what happened in the coffee shop," I said to her

 

"Guys.... what's happening?" Taeyeon came with Tiffany. They're both looking at us, curiosity painted on their faces

 

"I need this girl to apologize to me. She's the one I told you Taeng, the girl in the coffee shop, and tonight she bumped into me again because she's being a blind . Why are you not even look---" I was cut off with a slap on my face

 

"I am done with this bull" she forcefully retrieved my hands from her arms and exited the club.

 

Oh. Looks like I crossed the line too much.

 

 

Jennie's POV

 

"Jongin?" I said

 

"You know each other?" Krystal unnie asked

 

"Ow, I was the one who delivered her clothes when she ordered from our shop the other day," Jongin said

 

"Nice meeting you here again, Jongin" I said while offering my hand

 

He took my hand and said, "Nice to meet you again, Miss?..."

 

"Jennie. Jennie Kim. I'm Soojung unnie's cousin" I replied

 

"Nice to meet you, Jennie" Kai smiled while shaking my hands

 

"Where's Sica unnie, Jen" Unnie asked

 

"Chenle said she left earlier because she's not feeling well" I said

 

"Ahhh ok, hope she gets well soon" Unnie said

 

"Soojung-ah, I need to go to the restroom first" Jongin said

 

Soojung-ah?? Are they that close? Soojung unnie only let people who are close to her call her Soojung. Let me ask her.

 

"Sure, go ahead" Soojung unnie told Jongin who wants to go to the restroom

 

As he left us, I asked Soojung unnie

 

"Unnie"

 

"Hmmm?" she hummed as a respond

 

"Do you know each other for a long time? He just called you Soojung." I said

 

"We just met last week at a club" she said

 

"Then why did he call you Soojung?"

 

"I let him call me that because he looks comfortable to be with," Unnie answered

 

"Ahhhh okay" I replied

 

So they're not in a relationship huh? Let me start my plan if they're together. I smirked

 

 

Jongin's POV

 

I saw that girl again. The gorgeous snobby girl that I met few weeks ago. As you can see, every girl that I find attractive interest me. Especially when she's playing hard-to-get. I only met her twice but I am really curious about her.

Me and Krystal are only friends as of now so I think there is no harm in making move to the two gorgeous cousins, right? But let's not think too much since Krystal invited me here for a party.

Let me show how I got close to Krystal in just a week.

 

*Flashback

 

"Krystal. Krystal Jung. Yours?" she asked

 

"Kai, but you can call me Jongin." I replied

We started to talk more about our lives. I am really comfortable in talking to her about my problems in life when in fact she is someone I don't even know. We talked about everything about ourselves and laughed when we recalled something funny that happened to us before.

 

"Jongin, it was nice meeting you. But I need to go since I have to work early morning tomorrow" she announced as she got up in her seat. She insisted paying our drinks so I just let her. I've never let a girl pay for my drinks before but Krystal is so persistent in paying so I have no choice.

 

"Krystal, wait" I called

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can I have your number?" I asked, scratching the back of my head. I do this habit when I'm shy.

 

"Sure" she replied. I smiled and grabbed my phone from my pocket to save her number. I stare at her as she typed her number on my phone. She is really pretty oh scratch that-- gorgeous. I know we just met but I am really comfortable around her. She has that ability to make you feel comfortable when she's around.

 

"Here. I got to go now. Bye" Krystal waved me goodbye and exited the club

Since that day, me and Krystal have been in contact. We hang out often during our free time and talked about everything. From what we eat during meals, our problems at work, and we even share some of our deepest secrets.

She also invited me to their house because they're holding a welcome back party for her cousin who just came back from US.

When she sent me a text, the address looks familiar. So when I went there, it's the big mansion that I delivered the clothes days ago. And this is where I met the girl that I liked. I didn't know Krystal is that rich. I wonder what's her connection with that girl who bought a lot of clothes from our store.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Aishh. That Yuri girl crossed the line too much.

I exited the club and just when I was about to enter my car, I heard someone shouting my name. So I looked back and I saw Yuri panting while screaming my name. Wait. How did she know my name? She must've watched TV often.

Well, I'm a popular celebrity and half of that popularity is because of my family's influence. Most people here in South Korea know our family. Even other people from different countries recognize us sometimes.

 

She held my wrist and said

"Why do you walk so fast?" she said while still panting

 

"It's none of your business" I break away from her grip

 

"What do you want?" I continued while I rolled my eyes because of annoyance

 

"I just wanted to apologize" she replied

 

I was kinda shocked when she said that because her attitude from the coffee shop and club is so different from her attitude just now.

 

"Why do you want to apologize? I thought you're the one who wanted me to apologize to you." I said rudely

 

"I wanted to apologize for crossing the line. Sorry Jessica" she said in a respectful tone

 

oh, It looks like she means it.

 

"Apology accepted. Then sorry too, for bumping into you the other day." I said kindly for the first time

 

"Apology accepted too then" she smiled

 

"Btw, how did you know my name?"

 

"My friend told me. But I know your family, I just don't know the members" she responded shyly

 

"Nice meeting you then, Yuri"

 

"Wait. How did you know my name too?" she asked confused

 

"You're the owner of Yurihan right? Well I'm the owner of Bla-" I stopped

 

Why did I say that? ARGHHHH!!! I hope she won't get suspicious. Only the workers from my company and Krystal know that I own Blanc & Eclare.

 

"You're the owner of?" she asked

 

"Oh? Nothing." I replied suspiciously

 

"Okay then, I need to go back to the club. Maybe Taeng is looking for me."

 

"Taeng? Do you know Taeyeon?

 

"Yes, we're friends. You're Tiffany's friend right?"

 

"Yes. I need to go, please tell them I need to leave early"

 

"Bye then," she said

 

I entered the car and drove back to the mansion.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I just arrived at the club. And just when I was about to enter, I saw Yuri chasing after Jessica. What's wrong? Did Yul already get her revenge even if I told her not to?

I waved at my friends when I entered.

 

"HI, GUYS!!" I screamed at my friends

 

"Chill unnie, why are you screaming?" Seohyun asked

 

"Nothing. Sorry." I replied kinda embarrassed

 

I went to Taeyeon and asked her what happened to Yuri and Jessica

 

"Taeng," I said while sitting next to her

 

"Oh hey! you're here?" she replied

 

"Yes. What with those 2?" I asked

 

"Who?"

 

"Yuri and Jessica. Why is Yul chasing Jessica?"

 

"Oh! those 2 almost created a mess here a while ago" she said laughing

 

"Mess? Did Yul get revenge on Jessica?" I asked confused

 

"Revenge?" now she's the confused one

 

"Yeah, Jessica bumped into Yuri the other day and Yul is kinda mad so she wanted to get revenge on Jessica"

 

"Ahhh, that coffee shop incident." She replied nodding

 

"So did she get her revenge?" I asked raising my eyebrows

 

"I don't know." She shrugged

 

"But when I arrived, Yul asked me to make Jessica apologize to her then Jessica cut off Yul with a big slap on her face. Then Jessica exited the bar, Yuri must've thought she crossed the line so she is chasing Jessica to apologize"

 

"JESSICA SLAPPED YURI?!" I exclaimed while standing up

 

"Yes yes, now calm down and take a sit," she said while trying to calm me down

 

I calmed down and sit again

 

"Why is that Jessica girl here anyway?" I asked while I sipped my drink

 

"Fany invited her"

 

"Tiffany? how did she know Jessica?"

 

"She's best friends with Sica, and Fany's dad is her grandpa's secretary"

 

I replied with an amused expression

 

Minutes later, Yuri arrived back and sit beside me. Taeyeon went with Tiffany on the dance floor. So I was alone here.

 

"So what happened, Yul?"

 

"I apologized to her and she accepted it. She also apologized to me about the incident the other day."

 

"That's good. Are u friends now?"

 

"Friends?" she paused

 

I stared at her while waiting for her answer

 

"I don't know, but we had a small talk and I think she is kind though."

 

"People always say that she's cold. So how's her attitude?" I asked

 

"I think they just misunderstand Jessica" she sipped her drink

 

I nodded.

 

 

The night ended with them partying around.