Author's Note

Remnants Of The Heart

 

 

And another story has ended.

 

First off, THANK YOU EVER SOOO MUCH FOR FINDING INTEREST IN THIS STORY!!! I’M VERY GRATEFUL!

 

Second, thank you so much to all the amazing people who whipped up some banners for this story. I sarang you all!! Mwaaaah!!

 

Third, sorry to have caused some worry some time ago. I guess I just can’t bear abandoning what I’ve started.

 

Anyways, as you all know, this was supposed to be my last story and that it was supposed to be a TabiSan fiction and a short one, at least 5 chapters? This isn’t the original plot of ROTH actually. The original plot was I guess, pretty err, angsty? I don’t know how to categorize it though, I’m not that good in categorizing stories, hehehe. But then, I thought that it’d be bad to have my last story with an angsty one so I sort of maneuvered the story to a different direction.

 

Anyways, to answer everyone’s question – Chapter 25 is the final chapter of ROTH. Reading your comments made me happy because I was able to elicit the reaction I wanted from you guys, puahahahahahahaha. Don’t you just love me? hehehehehehehehe.

 

Anyways, I think some of you got the ending quite right actually but here’s a little explanation.

 

Seunghyun did die in this story. Anyone who’ll get shot right in the forehead got no chance of surviving, I think. If you noticed, after the scene where Dara opened her eyes then closed again, I jumped to several weeks later. You must be wondering why it took several weeks for his burial – well, it’s because the one who took charge of it got a lot of things to handle in his hands like the issue with his uncle, Dara’s parents and her safety.

 

Jiyong’s alive and he was with Dara in the hospital. I dropped in some clues there:

 

Clue#1: “He was greeted by the all-too familiar gorgeous brown orbs and he can’t help but sigh in relief.” – this sentence would eradicate the possibility of the person being Himchan.

 

Clue#2: “He wasn’t sure if it was the right time to tell her but he wasn’t really the type of guy who would hide from timing to not tell something that might hurt her.” – if you can remember from the previous chapter, Jiyong and Seunghyun argued about Seunghyun keeping the truth from Dara. Jiyong wanted to tell Dara the truth even if it would hurt her because he got this belief that Dara’s stronger emotionally amongst the three of them.

 

Clue#3: Dara, Jiyong’s –,” he started but stopped upon seeing the look of confusion in her face, his brows furrowed deeply. – err, I’m not really sure if this can be considered a clue but anyways, the complete sentence should have been: “Dara, Jiyong’s my name. It’s me, Jiyong the bully.”

 

Now, the question I’ll be leaving to everyone – did Dara lose her memory and mistaken Jiyong to be Seunghyun or was she faking it to up to cover up for the survivor guilt?

 

I guess I would leave it up to your imagination? Hehehehe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SPOILER:

 

Anyways, this wasn’t the original plot of ROTH (and this was supposed to be a TabiSan fic). This story was originally plotted as something that would tackle drugs, ion and fame. But at that time, I really was thinking of retiring already and I thought that it’d be bad to have my last story along that genre so I sort of maneuvered the story to a different direction. Anyways, I’m actually thinking of completing the original plot of this under the title FRAGMENTS – with TabiSanChan ‘coz my cray cray dongsaeng princesscc01 however, I might just send the softcopy to her though but I just thought to let you guys know about the original plot, hehehehe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On an entirely different note, to those who are following me on twitter already saw some teaser images courtesy of my craycray dongsaeng which I tagged as #3. Well, #3 is actually under the working title, The Scarred Shadow (there, I said it). Technically, it’d be more of RiRinHee (Seungri, CL, Sohee) but of course, DaraGon’s still going to be there. It’d be more like Entangled Web, actually.

 

To those asking for softcopies of The Shadows and The Black Phoenix, sorry, I haven’t read them yet so I haven’t edited those typos and grammar errors yet, puahahahaha. I’ll post them up once I’m done. Also, I might include in the .pdf file the original ending of TBP, hehe. However, bear in mind that The Scarred Shadow will go along the posted ending of TBP, not the original one.

 

But then again, I can still change my mind about TSS – I can be very fickle minded sometimes, ya know.

 

Anyhoo, that’s all folks!

 

Thanks ever so much for reading!