Fourteen

Remnants Of The Heart

 

 
She stayed where she was, her arms across her chest as she tried to hold back her tears. She looked up at the sky and tried to free her mind from any thoughts. The wind whipped at her skin that she hugged herself tightly and decided to go back inside. The house was silent. She stared at the empty bed and took a deep sigh. She did not feel like sleeping so she wandered around the little house, searching for something. Upon wandering around, she stumbled on a cabinet of alcohol.
                                        
She was underage but she wanted to get drunk and since there were no adults around to reprimand her, she decided to do it.
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong woke up somewhere in the middle of the night upon feeling something soft and warm touching his cheek. “What the , Dara!” he exclaimed, sitting up.
 
She giggled. “You shoooooooo cute when shleeping!”
 
He stared at her cute expression and can’t help but laugh. “Lousy drunk. . .” he mumbled when Dara suddenly climbed in his lap. Her arms went around his neck as she started giving him butterfly kisses all over his face. He pulled away only to be pulled back by her.
                                                                                                                               
“Hmmm, nice. . . .smell….”
 
“Go to sleep, you’re drunk. . .”
 
She shook her head forcefully that it made her hair fly all over her face, even to his. She pouted and gave him puppy eyes. Oh damn, Jiyong thought. With a sigh, he carried her to the bed. when he was about to straightened up, Dara pulled him over, making him stumble on top of her. Dara giggled and wrapped her arms and legs around him securely. Jiyong coughed and winced as his wounds throbbed. “Jiyong!” she giggled and started kissing his face again.
 
He grunted and rolled over, bringing her on top of him. There was a moment of hesitation but then, he decided to make the most out of it. He pulled her head up a little and stared down at , his thumb caressing her bottom lip. Dara then looked up at him with a goofy grin on her face. He then shook his head. She was drunk and he should not take advantage of it.
 
But when Dara suddenly kissed him fully in the lips, who was he to resist? He tried to pull away but Dara was insisted. Well, he did not really make that much of an effort, but at least, there was still a teeny-weeny bit of effort on his part to resist her.
 
His hand went to her hair and he grabbed some strands in his fist to steady her face while his other hand went inside her shirt, slowly rubbing her smooth and creamy skin. He should stop her before things get out of order but then, he did nothing at all.
 
Why should he? He’s the bad guy here and he should be taking advantage of her.
 
When things started to get a bit intense, what’s with Dara rubbing her clothed body with his, the throbbing of his wounds started to get intense so well that he pulled away from her. “Be gentle on me, sweetheart.”
 
“Hmmm. . .”
 
“Dara. . .” he started but was not able to able to finish his sentence as she suddenly shoved her tongue inside his mouth. His mind was sputtering all the swear words he could muster as he felt himself getting more rigid.
 
“Don’t leave me. . .” Dara whispered, pulling away. “Please. . . .”
 
Jiyong was breathing heavily as he looked down at her. “Dara, you know I can’t stay. . .”
 
“Why?”
 
A smirk curved his lips. He pushed her away and sat up. “What do you expect me to do? Stay here and watch you and Seunghyun get all mushy?”
 
“I. . . I can’t leave Seunghyun. . . but I don’t want you to leave.”
 
“That’s selfishness, honey,” he said. “You can’t have it both ways.”
 
He waited. But when he heard nothing from her, he looked behind him and saw that she was already fast asleep. He snorted and looked down. He then decided to take a long shower.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara’s head was throbbing and she groaned as she scooted closer to the source of warmth by her side. A smile curved her lips as she felt the nice and comfortable warmth and the intoxicating smell. She moved closer as the smell seemed to ease her headache a bit when she felt something moving up and down. She opened her eyes and saw a bare chest. She blinked a lot of times before the fact of her being strewn on a body came to her. With a gasp, she sat up and looked down at the person. It was Jiyong, fast asleep.
 
Face turning red, she gave out a cry and kicked him out of the bed. “What the - ?” he exclaimed as he fell on the floor with a loud thud.
 
Dara stood up, his feet burying on the soft mattress as she pointed an accusing finger at Jiyong. Her headache was suddenly gone. “What do you think are you doing?!” she shrieked.
 
“What do you think I’m doing?” he bit back.
 
“You were sleeping beside me!”
 
“More like you were sleeping on top of me.”
 
Her face turned redder and she went on defensive mode. “I would never sleep on top of you!” she exclaimed. “You’ve made it clear last night that you would rather be called a liar than. . . than. . . . Anyways, I don’t want anything that has to do with you!”
 
“Oh yeah?” Jiyong asked, standing up. “Who was it whining last night, Don’t leave me Jiyong please?”
 
“I. . . I did not do that! You’re lying!”
 
“Yeah right!” he snorted.  “And who do you think is the person throwing herself to me in every chance she could get to my lips and molest my body!”
 
Dara’s eyes widened. “I definitely did not do that!”
 
“Want me to remind you?” he asked, getting closer.
 
“There’s nothing to remind,” she said, backing out a little.
 
“Really?” he asked, climbing on the bed. They were now face to face. Jiyong kept on advancing that made Dara back out until she felt the edge of the bed.
 
She cleared and looked away. “I’m hungy, I’ll go ahead and –”
 
“Not too fast, sweetheart. . .” he whispered huskily, grabbing her waist. “You’re playing a very dangerous game, you know.”
 
“I’m not playing. . .”
 
“I’ve been trying to keep up with your rules and I’m getting bored with it. How about we try my rules?”
 
“I. . .I-I’m not i-interested,” she stammered.
 
“Hmmm. . .” he mumbled and leaned his head closer to hers. A smirk curved his lips upon seeing that her lips parted. But then, he went to skim his nose over her temple. “Nice. . .” he whispered, as the tip of his nose went to her cheek. He could hear her heavy breathing and it inspired him more. She last night and he ended up in the shower. Now, he’s going to do the same. With one hand rubbing up and down her arm, the other went through her shirt. He splayed his fingers in the softness of her skin as he pulled her closer.
 
His nose then skimmed the curve of her ear before nibbling on it. She gasped and he couldn’t help but smile. His tongue darted out as he took a quick taste of her earlobe. He started breathing on her neck and he was given the response of a shudder. Her hands then went on to his shoulder, gripping him tightly as she moved her head to the side to give him more access to her neck. But instead of kissing her there, he rubbed the tip of his nose that earned a frustrated moan from her.
 
With a smirk, he went back up to her ear and started placing small kisses up until he reached the crook of her neck.
 
“Jiyong. . .” she whispered, her body trembling.
 
“Hmmm?”
 
“Ji. . .” she whispered, grabbing his hair and pulling his head up. He fought against her pull and when he saw her leaning close, he pulled away a little.
 
He cupped her face, keeping it in place. They were just a breath away. “After seeing you being a bit rough on me last night, I don’t think I can do it with you right now. My wounds are freshly stitched, you know. And besides, you can’t really expect me to kiss you with your breath stinking of alcohol and morning breath, hmm?”
 
Dara felt like a pail of cold water was thrown at her. The realization of how she was behaving hit her so hard that it made her take a step back, totally forgetting that she was already on the verge of the bed. She fell on the floor with a loud thud, her hipbones throbbing from pain in the process. What’s worse was Jiyong was laughing his head out at her.
 
Getting red from anger, she stood up and wanted to lash out on him but the pain on her hips stopped her from doing so. With a glare at him, she walked towards the bathroom instead. “Stupid and rude and insensitive guy!” she screamed when she locked the door. “Why don’t you just leave?! Argh!”
 
She kicked the door only to wince in pain. Mumbling angrily to herself, she decided to take a bath instead, a long one.
 
 
 
She was just done rinsing the suds of shampoo and soap off of her when she heard urgent knocks on the door. She glared at the door. “Go away, you ert!”
 
To her utter surprise, the door was suddenly kicked down and Jiyong stood there looking like every inch of a ert she had in mind/ “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” she screamed. “eeeeeeeerrrrrrrttttt!”
 
Without saying anything, he grabbed a towel around her and started dragging her out of the bathroom.
 
“What are you doing?” she asked, panicking. “Don’t you dare lay a finger on me, Kwon Jiyong or else, I’m going to scream !”
 
He looked around and Dara could not help but think that he’s looking for the best place where to take her. But then, he dragged her back to the bathroom and it made her eyes wide again. He’s going to take me inside the bathroom? This is !
 
But then, she could only blink at him in confusion when he reached out for the window a few inches above the showerhead. She clutched on her towel tight when he looked back at her. “Climb.”
 
She blinked. “What?”
 
“We don’t have much time!” he growled.
 
“You can’t expect me to climb in there when you’re down here! I don’t have undies!”
 
With a growl, he grabbed her arm and scooted down. She gave a squeal when he carried her and forced her head through the window. Then, his hands went on her as he tried to push her through the small window.
 
Dara stumbled through the window and rolled over the soil. Next came Jiyong and Dara immediately stood up, still clutching her towel. “What’s going on?” she asked.
 
“They’ve found us,” he said. “Again.
 
Her eyes went as wide as the saucers and without hesitation; she obeyed Jiyong when he said they should run. She ran as fast as she could, not minding that she was just in a towel or that she was dirty. She was starting to breathe hard. when she realized she was running ahead of Jiyong, she looked back only to find him leaning against a tree, laughing silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - -

a/n:

 

banner by daranayad! THANK YOU DEAR!

 

Kyak! YGFam won Bigtime in MAMA 2012!!

 

Clap Clap Clap!