💾 CLIP 02: REVIEWS (+5)

 📼 COLLEGE DAYS ... rolling film
YouTube
Reviews!
coded by channelpink
channel icon here! 90x90
Leo Park
32K subscribers
SUBSCRIBE
HOME
VIDEOS
PLAYLISTS
COMMUNITY
CHANNELS
ABOUT
Uploads
asking my friends if man is powerful enough to defy all laws of physics!
69K views • 1 month ago
hello and welcome to the reviews!! reviews will be done normally through scrolling up on the fake youtube video like u did with this one. in place of the views and time thingie will be the applicant's name and their status.
 
reviews will be kept short since i do not have the mental capacity to write out a very thorough one, so feel free to reach out to me if you have any pressing questions!
 
apps will also be linked to the pic
in a battle of woman vs food, woman wins!
Ophelia Rhee • Accepted
hey hua, and thank you for applying! 
 
ophelia was a fun read! she reminds me a lot of some of my friends (including the nicotine addiction) and is someone i can see fit in to the whole bay area college student scene!
 
her relationship with juno is also fun, since juno can and will argue over petty things....overall i think it adds a nice substance to the story!
 
i don't have much to add, but i did enjoy reading her app! so with that being said, ophelia rhee is accepted!
manifesting a girlfriend (juno lim) with juniper son
Juniper Son • Accepted
hey charlie and thank you for applying!
 
right off the bat i love her dynamics with juno, the whole soft x edgy kid trope never gets old! i also like how her background directly impacts her personality, and i can definitely see her as someone that relies on the group due to her personality!
 
just a quick note though, you forgot to fill out the birthday, birthplace, and hometown part of the app. but aside from that, juniper son is accepted!
how many lemons can a person eat? (answer: not a lot)
Cherry Kang • Accepted
hello pearrie and thank you for applying!
 
i found that cherry is very relatable...and as an introvert that was brought out of my shell thru my crackhead friends, i see myself in her!! i also liked how there's an obvious growth u can see in her through leo's video!
 
a quick thing i'd like to mention however, is that the crew meets juno and leo in college, not highschool. their friendship and position as "founders" of the group is something that i'm gonna explore later on in the story, so i'd prefer if they both met the others in college instead. but since i didn't really specify this in the cheatsheet, it's nothing i can hold against u! but anyways, sorry about that!
 
since the "mistake" is mostly on my part, cherry kang is still accepted, but pls do change that bit!! sorry for the inconvenience :(
haven goes ape!
Haven Go • Accepted
hello silvi and thank you for applying!
 
haven is adorable, hands down. i'll fight for her alongside grayson and theo LOL. it's also refreshing to see someone get close to juno first before leo, and i hate to admit it but the girl does have a soft spot for energy balls like haven.
 
her relationship with theo is something out of a kdrama, and would be super interesting to explore as well!
 
i fell in love a little with haven, and definitely enjoyed reading her app. haven go is accepted! 
letting my roommate try my cooking (we had to call 911?!)
Cayden Shin • Accepted
hey jo, and thank you for applying!!
 
cayden is an interesting character who at first doesnt seem like he fits in the group, but ppl like him are definitely there! i also liked how his struggles as an international transfer student were emphasized! it's a very real struggle, especially in the bay area with so many kids coming from all over the world! 
 
i loved his whole dynamic with leo in the interview section and also love how him and juno talk about leo in korean LOL 
 
with that being said, cayden shin is accepted!
draining rich boy's bank account (grown man cries real tears!)
Nicolai Kim • Accepted
hello gabby and thank you for applying!
 
nicolai is an interesting character, and i like his relationship with money LOL and i also really like his dynamics with juno and leo!
 
thank you for fixing his background! i think his relationship with his family and his older sisters specifically is super interesting and adds a lot to his character!!
 
i dont have much else to add, but nicolai kim is accepted!
ice cream date with my sf9 (sanfran9) bias!
Aiden Lee • Accepted
hey tofu and thank you for applying! (and dont worry abt the double mark, i love the guy!!!!!)
 
aiden is adorable and quite possibly my ideal type written down in one app! plus his struggles with wanting to pursue his dreams yet feeling selfish about it adds some nice substance to his character (and the overall story, tbh)! his role as a 'side character' would also be super fun to explore!!
 
p.s i found myself giggle a bit at the whole 'sf9' thing, very clever LOL
 
aiden lee is accepted! 
---
Jay Chou • Rejected
hey cho, and thank you for applying! 
 
there's a few things i needed to point out in the app, first being his fc. mark tuan is a bit...too seasoned to be playing a 19 year old, and i wasn't sure if the backup fc meant mark lee or just...mark tuan again (hence why he didn't get a thumbnail, sorry about that!)
 
his basics check out, and they're fine and all, however the main issue i had was with his relationship with juno and leo. starting with leo; i get that jay could be currently questioning his uality in regards to leo, however it wasn't really mentioned or explored more in his app other than him sort of crushing on leo and stopping himself because it "wasn't straight." i feel like that could have been a huge point in his character, but it was sort of left hanging.
 
and with juno, the reason for his resentment towards her sort of ties in with what i mentioned before in regards to his crush on leo. that and...it's a bit of a childish and uncomfortable reason to outright hate someone for...which i don't think i expected from jay when reading his personality!
 
you also left the 'college life' and 'interview' section quite bare, which are arguably the two most important aspects of this story, so i couldn't really imagine how i could begin to integrate him in the story.
 
with that being said, jay chou is rejected, but don't be disheartened! you can resubmit him after fixing up the things i mentioned above, or you can submit a different character! either way, if you need any help you can always pm me or comment!
showing arthur my skate tricks! (i nearly broke my collarbone!)
Arthur Wang • Accepted
hello rin and thank you for applying!
 
arthur was a very nice read! his character is super chill and mellow and someone i would enjoy hanging around!
 
i also liked his friendship with leo and the awkwardness between him and juno...creates some good tension...hahaha.
 
i'm sorry for how late and short this review is, but arthur wang is accepted!
5'2 girl downs three beers and glows brighter than a stop sign?!
Krysti Jung • Accepted
hey leah and thank you for applying! (ur wish is my command...a review under aiden's!!!!!!)
 
krysti is an adorable little-sister like friend that i can't help but adore. at first glance she seems a bit of an airhead like explained in her personality, but i like how as i read the app i got more of a feel of her character and her struggles!! (who's her ex? i want 2 jump him)
 
i like that her bubbly personality is also genuine, something that you don't really see a lot of, which just adds to my adoration of her! plus her relationship with aiden is also something that would be nice to explore!
 
side note is her sister's name jessica jung............
 
i don't have much else to add, but krysti jung is accepted! 
waking up my roommate in the crack of dawn (i nearly died!)
Wonshik Cho • Accepted
hey hycnths (idk if you have an alias...), and thank you for applying! 
 
wonshik is hilarious, hands down. but as i kept reading the app, i feel like i really got to know him as a person and not just a character, yanno? and i really liked that! his struggles with his uality and identity in regards to having lived in different countries were nicely emphasized, and his whole "nerd to bastard pipeline" was also super fun to explore. 
 
overall i really liked wonshik and the app was a fun read! so wonshik cho is accepted! but just a quick question...which one of his names would be used in the group (and the overall story?)
trying (and failing) to start a bonfire. nature is not our strong suit
Chase Park • Pending
hello elle and thank you for applying!
 
chase seems a lot like a little brother from what i saw in the trivia, and i think it's cute how juno and leo dote on him despite being all the same age!
 
however, i'd like it if you could add a bit more on his personality! i got glimpses of it through the rest of the app, but i feel like i need just a little more than some personality traits (plus i'm very sorry....but except for minako aino...i dont really know much about the other three character references...)
 
his schedule also seems a bit packed, considering he's working two jobs and is a part of a taekwondo team (from which i'm guessing he's competing competitively, since you mentioned he has a lot of awards). what days does he work? how does he split up his classes, club activities, work, and sports?
 
other than that everything else checks out! so for now, chase park is pending!
accidentally watered her plants with sparkling water (she goes feral!)
Olivia Kim • Accepted
hey bean and thank you for applying!
 
a mom friend!! yes!! i think that olivia very much suits the title, and her being a plant mom is just a nice icing to the cake!
 
thank you for fixing all that!! i don't have much else to add, so olivia kim is accepted!
title here
Name • Status
review here...