Chapter 04

Yin ☯ Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]04[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Kiss Goodbye[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] “Last fling before the ring.”[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]"A final toast to the single life before Dong Youngbae becomes a caged birdie!"

 

"Yah yah yah. I'm not going to be caged! Are you even my best man, Kwon Jiyong?"

 

"If Jiyong hyung is the best man, why is Hyorin noona marrying you?" Hanbin joked.

 

"Am I going to be enduring all these stupid and tasteless bachelor puns all night long?" Youngbae rolled his eyes. 

 

"Hyung, I suggest you give a rest. It will make your life easier. I saw that Yedam and him had been researching online on all the famous bachelor party quotes for the whole morning," Daesung laughed. 

 

"Why did I even agree on bringing these two kids out... Yah, Yedam ah. Are you even of legal age to be stepping into here? Kwon Jiyong, I don't want to spend the night in our workplace on the eve of my wedding."

 

"Come on hyung, I'm already twenty this year! I'm of legal age!"

 

"Isn't twenty-one the legal age?" Youngbae raised his brows.

 

"Take a chill pill, groom," Jiyong wrapped his arm around his best pal's neck. "This strip club is introduced by my good friend. I had it booked down for the entire night for a special rate~"

 

"Are you sure this is even legal," Youngbae nagged worriedly.

 

"Araso araso, stop stressing the groom out already!" Daesung laughed and raised his glass. "Here's to Youngbae hyung! Congrats on finding that one special person you would be nagging and annoying for the rest of your life~!"

 

After the whole Charity ball incident, Jiyong was glad that at least he had Youngbae's bachelor party to keep him occupied. Youngbae would be making the vows with his fiancée, Min Hyorin after four years of courtship. He was satisfied that at least his best friend is happy with his relationship. He deserves to be blissful and he knows that Hyorin would be the woman to make this happen. They are both great people and Jiyong loved and adored them. Most importantly, he was just relieved that they involved him in the entire wedding process so that he could take his mind off that someone.

 

The Bachelor's Night went wild. Despite being a law enforcer, Jiyong is a party animal. He knew the hottest parties in towns and he knew how to enjoy the night. Having known Youngbae for more than half his life, he knew this best friend of his is a decent and honest chap but just for tonight, he wanted him to let loose and enjoyed the night of being bold and wild for a change. Hence, he had it all planned out, celebrating the last night of his singlehood in a strip club. 

 

"Woooo~!"

 

"Omo omo omo!" Hanbin squealed as the dancer approached him, fondling his face.

 

"Kim Hanbin! If Hayi knows about this, she's gonna kill you!"

 

"What happens here, stays here!" 

 

"Don't be jealous, groom~ Of course I didn't forget about you. The ace of this club - Black Pearl!" Jiyong shouted over the booming music.

 

The moment he finished his introduction, the booming music changed into a low, sensual music, the lights of the room dimmed and changed into a purplish hue as another woman wearing a face veil appeared. She had the guys gulping down their saliva, eyes fixated as she sashayed down the walkway.

 

She wasn't slim and thin like those malnourished models but more rather, she was rather tall and looked athletic, with all her curves in the right places. When she jumped up the pole and did her dance moves, her athletic body gave her an air of confidence - she oozed appeal and she knew it. She raised her softly curved arms, and a myriad of bangles jangled to the rhythm of the mounting beat. Only her black feline eyes were visible above the diaphanous blue silk draped loosely about her head and across the lower half of her face. 

 

As she danced, her hazel brown hair swirled about her undulating hips, the hips that invited a man's caress... She was wearing a low-cut top and a mini skirt so short that it didn't take much effort for guys to ogle the red thong beneath and... to find out that she's cleanly shaved, leaving behind endless imaginations. A professional dancer, she was wearing a pair of six-inch stilettos that made her legs look thinner and had her audience awed at her ability to move so delicately and easily on the pole despite that pair of killer heels.

 

She got off the pole and starting approaching the group as the guys wolf-whistled and clapped, marvelling at her performance.

 

All guys except Youngbae. 

 

"Hyung, you hell of a lucky chap!" 

 

The guys cheered as Black Pearl approached Youngbae, getting excited about the 'treatment' this innocent man was going to receive. The song transitioned into Usher's '' - one of Youngbae's favourite song. He sat still as a rock as she got down the stage and climbed onto him, giving him a . The guys were totally enjoying themselves as they witnessed their decent friend being 'tortured' by the dancer. 

 

Black Pearl playfully hooked her thumbs in her skirt and slowly slid them down her hips while gyrating as the guys howled. When she got enough cheers, she pulled her skirt back to the original place and straddled the seated Youngbae with her knees on either side of them, sliding herself up and down in front of him. Youngbae's expression still remained cold and stoic, albeit beads of perspiration was rolling down his forehead. He found himself exhaling a sigh of relief as she got off him, walking slowly around him while brushing his head and shoulders but found his breath hitched again when she came to the front, running her hand from his hand all the way down his thighs, heightening anticipation. 

 

When he let down his guards momentarily, Black Pearl sat back on his lap and started moving her hips in circles, her s brushing up against him. They locked eyes and suddenly, something clicked in Youngbae's head.

 

The sweet tangy body scent, the familiar pair of black eyes... 

 

Black Pearl seemed to have realised something too because before he could speak up, she jumped off him skillfully, with one leg on the ground and raised another leg, brushing his crotch with it as she lowered it back to the ground, supporting herself with her hands on his knees, avoiding the eye contact completely. The music was nearing to the end as she moved her in circles, side to side, and up and down. She extended her hand back to caress his head and pressed her toned torso against his, leaning back to kiss his neck.

 

He was so enthralled that he had forgot that his subordinates and best friend were all staring. He snapped out of his thoughts when the music ended and when Black Pearl was about to leave, he stretched his hand out and pulled down her veil accidentally. Everyone else gasped while she had her back against him immediately, wanting to run away.

 

"Yul!" 

 

Youngbae called out and she froze for a moment before bolting out of the door. The juniors had a confused look but Daesung and Jiyong frowned.

 

"Hyung, are you sure it's Yuri...?" 

 

"Yeahs, Yul can't be a st-"

 

"It's definitely her," Youngbae breathed and ran out of the club, following after the woman.

 

"Yul can't be a stripper," Jiyong finished his sentence with a sigh as he watched his best friend disappeared. 

 

☯☯☯☯☯

 

"From Miss to Mrs. after this crazy night! Can I just say how thankful and honoured I am for you girls to accompany me as I kiss goodbye to freedom? Cheers!" Hyorin exclaimed as she raised a toast and gulped down the entire whiskey at one go.

 

"Hyorin ah, you might want to go easy on the booze? You're gonna have a terrible headache tomorrow," Dara advised worriedly.

 

"Aigoo, give this poor woman a break," Chaerin snorted. "Unnie, for Hen's Night, you should find fun people! Why did you call a cop here? Boringgggg~"

 

"Hey Chaerin-sshi, I can be fun but someone needs to stay sober to ensure that she's safe!" Dara answered defensively. "What's wrong being a cop anyway? Only a gangster can have fun?" 

 

"You-!"

 

"Araso araso, cease the fire. It's Hyorin unnie's night! Don't spoil it for her," Yoona stepped in to break the impending argument. "We're all gonna have fun and enjoy her being single for the very last time~"

 

On the other side, the bride's Hen's Night had a very unique composition. Dara is a policewoman in the Public Relations Department while Chaerin and Yoona are... famous targets of the police. Hyorin knew Dara through Youngbae and they hit off pretty well but she knew Chaerin even before she got together with Youngbae. As for Yoona, she hung out a lot with her, alongside with Jiyong, after she became a couple with Youngbae.

 

"Yoong is right! You three are my besties! Love each other for god's sake," Hyorin slurred as she wrapped her arms around Dara and Chaerin, pushing them close to her.

 

That eased things up a little as they decided to call a truce.

 

"Right unnie, pre-wedding present time!" Chaerin announced as she handed a box to Hyorin. "From Yoong unnie and me!"

 

"Disclaimer: I only fork out money. I've no say in choosing the present," Yoona chuckled.

 

" body painting kit?!" Hyorin tore open the present and shrieked. 

 

"It's called 'Passion Painting'!" Chaerin squealed excitedly. "Ian and I have personally tried it. Let me tell you, it's da bomb."

 

"Only you can think of such a gift, Lee Chaerin," Hyorin laughed and shook her head. "Thank you. I will try to use it."

 

"I remember seeing Youngbae oppa's body last Summer. He'll definitely make a very good painting," Chaerin mused. 

 

"You dirty little ! How dare you peek at my husband!" Hyorin slapped her arm p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter