Chapter 02

Yin ☯ Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]02[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Unforgettable[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] “The thing that you remember the hardest, is the same thing that your heart is trying so hard to forget.”[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] As the sedan drove passed the police station, the smirk on Yoona's face slowly faltered and turned into a pout as she sunk into deep thoughts. Fortunately (or unfortunately) for her, being wedged in the middle of two chatterboxes didn't allow her much time to indulge in her own world.

 

"Hyunggggg! I'm so glad you cameeeee!"

 

"Aigooo, of course I have to come! You're my baby! Are you hurt anywhere?"

 

"Nopes! But I'm pretty sure if you come any later, I might have been abused by them."

 

"Can you two BE any more disgusting?" Yoona rolled her eyes at the exaggeration. "Oh Sehun, this is not the first time you're visiting the police station for god's sake. Don't act like a frail lady."

 

"Noona, I was really framed!"

 

"I know but look, you're saved. So, quit being a baby. You need to be more stern and firm so that those cops won't treat you as an easy target."

 

Sehun sulked in response and before he could rebut, Seungri interrupted, "come on Sehunnie, your Yoona noona is just jealous that we're excluding her from all the lovey-dovey moments~"

 

"Righttttt~"

 

Sehun caught the hint immediately and together with Seungri, they sat closer to Yoona, squeezing and putting their arms around her, hugging her tight.

 

"Yah yah yah you two! Get your sticky bodies off me! You guys reeked!"

 

"It's manly smell!" The guys exclaimed in unison.

 

Though Yoona was complaining, she couldn't help but break into a silly smile watching the two guys acting so childishly. Eventually, even she herself caved in and returned the hug.

 

"Where are we going? This doesn't seem like the way back to either of our house."

 

"I was with hyung when Yeri called."

 

Seungri's reply had indirectly addressed her question. She let out a sigh as she looked out of the sedan, watching the scenery flew passed her. 

 

☯☯☯☯☯

 

At the top floor of the thirty-storey skyscraper, stood a 5'7 guy gazing out of the window, swirling the glass of 90' Pinot Noir with his hand. No one would know what he was thinking behind that serene face and that, was what makes him intimidating; the well-plotted thoughts behind that friendly face.

 

"Hyung/Oppa."

 

"All settled?"

 

He was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice.

 

"Have some faith in me, hyung. Who am I? I'm the gold-class lawyer, Lee Seunghyun! You know people don't nickname me 'Seungri' for nothing," Seungri bragged.

 

"Hyung was so cool back in the interrogation room," Sehun added. "If I were a woman, I would definitely fall head over heels for him~"

 

"Can you two BE any more disgusting?" 

 

"That's exactly what noona said too!" Sehun let out a playful smirk. "Hyung and noona always click so well huh~" 

 

"Aren't you tired from all the interrogation, Oh Sehun?" Yoona feigned coughs and diverted the topic away. "Go home already."

 

"Sure sure~ Need to wash off all my bad luckkkk. Damn, that Kwon Jiy-"

 

"Sehun," Seungri cut him off immediately, pushing him out. "You're tired. Stop mumbling nonsense."

 

Sehun realised that he had a slip off his tongue and bowed politely, escaping from the three seniors. Seungri turned around and saw Yoona's brows furrowed for a second before they dissipated away into a neutral look as she made herself comfortable in front of the desk, pouring a glass of Pinot Noir as well. 

 

"Would Sehun get into trouble this time?" 

 

"Nahs, the police have not enough evidence to press charges, probably a tiny fine at most," Seungri took a seat opposite his brother too, pouring himself another glass of red wine. 

 

"Any idea who was the one who made the police report?" 

 

"I'm guessing Choi Seunghyun. His bar down the road shared the same opening night as us. He probably called the cops down to wreck our turf so that the customers would turn to his club instead. It's a known fact that our goods and ladies are of a better grade than his."

 

"Actually I think Choi Seunghyun is not the problem, Kwon Jiyong is," Seungri began slowly, eyeing at Yoona. "I was thinking we should lodge a-"

 

"I already voted against the idea, Lee Seunghyun," Yoona cut him off crudely.

 

"But hyung should have the final say!" Seungri argued. "Everyone knows Kwon Jiyong is dying to hunt us down. His team had been raiding our turfs evey now and then for entertainment and now he even planted drugs on one of us! We have to put a stop to this and the best way is by putting him on sabbatical. Besides, this isn't some ugly tricks. It's a fact that he planted the drugs and that's clearly violating the rules." 

 

"I don't think we should be meddling with the police," Yoona replied. "If we ruffle their feathers, they would be breathing down our neck."

 

"They're already do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter