Epilogue

Yin ☯ Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Epilogue[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Yin & Yang [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Love is meeting of two souls, fully accepting the dark and the light within each other.”[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] -PARIS-

"I.. I'm sorry, but are you perhaps... Mr. G...?"

 

"Yes," the man took a sip of his coffee and put down his cup, giving a polite smile.

 

"Oh my god! YES!" The teen squealed, earning stares from the surrounding.

 

"I would prefer if people did not notice me. You see, I'm actually on a break now," the man pulled his bucket hat down, trying to cover his face.

 

"S-Sorry!" The teen shouted before realising his mistake again and took a seat beside him, giving an excited whisper. "I was just too starstruck! I'm a huge fan of you, sir! I love all PEACEMINUSONE products! They're all so bold yet simple! You're truly an inspiration for all koreans trying to make a name for themselves in the fashion world here in Paris."

 

"Thank you," the man tapped on his watch, hoping that this overly-enthused teen could stop fanboying over him and leave before people started crowding around.

 

"C-Can I get an autograph?"

 

He had wanted to reject the request but looking at how excited and eager the younger man was, he let out an inward sigh before nodding his head. The teen fished out a marker immediately, giving him the back of his phone.

 

"Thank you! I...I shan't disturb you. You're probably waiting for someone..." The teen finally got the hint that his idol wished to be left alone and got up, giving a humble bow. "Are you perhaps waiting for your muse?"

 

The man answered the question with a smile, saying nothing. The teen knew he was crossing the line and decided to leave him alone. The last thing he wants would be his idol putting an injunction on him.

 

"Monsieur, boss said that she needed more time. She mentioned that you should leave first," the waiter came and after greeting the man, she chuckled apologetically.

 

"Again?" The man's expression darkened immediately and was about to curse, just to meet the waiter's innocent smile. "Aishhh. Got it. Tell her I'm not paying for this coffee."

 

"That'll not be a problem. She also mentioned that if you do not wish to pay, it'd be fine because she'd be putting a sign that PEACEMINUSONE designer comes here very often. The free publicity would be able to pay for your dine and dash."

 

The man gritted his teeth and fish out a £20 note, handing it to the waiter.

 

"Thank you Monsieur~!"

 

☯☯☯☯☯

 

"Ahhh~ So romantic~ Having a picnic under the Eiffel Tower, with freshly-baked pastries and a glass of wine~"

 

"And on top of that, it's not going to cost us a month's pay anymore. Life's perfect~"

 

"Yah, did you really have to talk about money always?" the woman rolled her eyes in distaste. "You're supposed to be the romantic one!"

 

"I don't think I can be romantic when my girlfriend kept turning up late during our dates and using shabby tactics to make me pay for meals, which I totally can have them free if I go other cafés by the way."

 

"Your tastebuds is spoilt by my pastries already. Other cafés won't satisfy the famous GD's needs~"

 

"Oh yeah? You wanna try me?" He pulled her down, wrapping his arms around her waist in dominance.

 

"Gangster~" the woman fell on top of his chest but her grumble was full of adoration and love as she hit him lightly on the chest.

 

As the pair of lovebirds enjoyed the tranquility of the Paris noon over a picnic affair, a Calvin Klein ad splashed across the square. The guy removed his glasses in surprised, staring down at his muse.

 

[Calvin Klein's new muse: Kim Jennie! Debut pictorial - 23 October 2024]

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" the woman, on the other hand wasn't surprised nor impressed at all. "Omo! You-!"

 

Before the guy could reply, realisation dawned on her and she hit him hard, huffing in annoyance.

 

"Wae wae!" The guy rubbed his chest innoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter