Getting A Lot Closer Than Expected

Can't Stop

- Your POV -

Maybe Zico isn't that bad of a person. He's..just so mysterious. Like a puzzle that I can't figure out. That's one of his charms though.

Wait what am I saying?! He's not charming at all..or is he? Ahh _____ don't think too much! >.<

"Hey _____!" A cheerful voice called out to me.

I turned around to see Zelo smiling brightly at me. I gotta admit..he's pretty cute. I suddenly feel happier.

"Annyeong Zelo!" I smiled back.

"What were you thinking about so intently?"

"Oh..nothing much. Ready to go to history class?"

"Yeah let's go~" He happily pushed me along toward the history classroom. I can't help but laugh a little. 


You guys sat down next to each other in the back of the room. 

Mrs. Kim calmed the class and began teaching.

"Open your books to chapter 1. Who wants to start reading?" No one raised their hands. 

You were hoping she wouldn't call on you because you hated reading out loud. 

"Okay how about _____?"

*Ahh damnit I really don't want to read..* You thought.

Zelo saw how uncomfortable you looked and raised his hand, "I want to read sonsaengnim! Can I please?"

"Well, I suppose you can since you're so eager to. Please begin."

Zelo looked at you and winked. You whispered "thankyou" back, and he started reading.

After the reading was over, Mrs. Kim announced an upcoming partner project.

*No! Not more partner projects >.<* You thought.

"You will need to reasearch and write a report on one of the regions you read about in chapter 1. And don't worry, you can pick your own partner."

*Thank goodness!* You were so relieved.

"______ wanna be partners?" Zelo asked.

You said, "Sure, I'd be happy to!" Zelo was excited by the thought of spending more time with you. You were just relieved that it was someone you know.


- Zelo's POV -

We're partners which means we'll be spending a lot of time together! :D

"So where do you want to research on?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter to me, you can pick." 

"Mhh..I don't know haha. You pick~" Her laugh is so cute!

"Okay I'll think about it and tell you later."

"Sure that's fine with me. Oh..um..since we have to work on this together for some time I think we should exchange numbers haha."

OMG she wants my number! 

"Yeah! We should! Let me see your phone." 

"You seem so excited about it," she chuckled.

I could only let out an embarassed laugh.

She handed me her phone and I dialed my number. 

"Okay there you go," I said smiling.

"Thanks Zelo. I'll see you later!" Her smile is so pretty *-*

Well time to eat lunch! I'm starving, Yongguk hyung didn't make me breakfast today. *pouty face*


- Your POV -

I went to get lunch and found my friends sitting at a table by the windows. 

"Hey guys!"

"____! So what did you do in history?" Woori asked since she has it next.

"We just read chapter 1 out loud and picked partners for a project."

"What?! We have a project already?!" exclaimed Jirae.

"I know right! I already hated the partner stuff from chemistry."

"Well I think it's not that bad," said Woori, always the optimistic one. That's what I love about her though.

"Well you're good at everything so of course you won't be worrying haha," said Jirae.

"So who's your partner ____?" Woori asked.

"This really nice guy named Zelo, He's in almost all my classes."

"Oooh~~ Is he cute?" Oh Jirae always trying to find cute boys haha.

"I guess he is."

"Why do you get two cute guy partners~?" Jirae whined.

"I know~ so not fair :p" Woori also chimed in.

"Hahaha what are you talking about Zico is not cute at ALL. Hey maybe you guys will get cute guy partners too!"

"Doubt it," Jirae said and we all laughed.

"Time to go to class guys, bye~"

"Bye~!" They both said.

 

Home Economics next! Yes~ I really wanted to learn how to cook haha.

I got to class early and surprisingly bumped into Zico.

"Hey Angel. Miss me?" He smirked.

"Why would I?"

"Wasn't it fun hanging out with me in Chem?"

"Well..it wasn't boring..but I don't know about fun..You teased me most of the time!"

"Teasing you is fun."

"No it isn't!" I pouted.

"You know you liked it, well see you later Angel," He said and walked away. He's so cocky. :p 

I went in and sat at the place I was yesterday. Zelo finally came in and sat next to me.

"How was lunch?" He asked.

"It was good, but I didn't each much. You?"

"Really? I was so hungry I ate a lot haha." I laughed a long with him.

"Wonder what we'll be doing today."

"Hopefully, we'll finally start cooking!"

"You like to cook?"

"I've never tried, but it sounds fun."

"I know right! Haha I like cooking, but I at it."

"I'm sure you'll be better than me though." 

"Haha we'll see~"

I like how I can easily talk to Zelo. It feels like I've known him since forever.

We got a lot closer than I expected.

We began cooking today and Zelo was so bad at it haha. It was really fun though.

We made cupcakes! Although it didn't turn out so good.. xD 

Soon class was already over.

"That was so fun~!" 

"I know! Look at you, you have flour on your face haha," Zelo wiped the flour off my cheek with his hand.

My face started to heat up and my heart beated faster. What's happening?

"Why's your face getting so red?" Zelo genuinely asked.

I covered my face with my hands and awkwardly laughed, " Oh it's because it's hot in here haha."

"Oh. It is kind of hot in here because of the ovens haha."

"Haha yeah..Let's go to algebra."


You guys walked to algebra class without saying a single word because you were still thinking about the incident.

Zelo wondered what was on your mind. *I didn't do anything that upsetted her right?* he worried.

You sat down and opened your book. The note was still there.

You remembered how you bumped into Zico and your face got hot too. The feeling was confusing you. 

Do you like Zico or Zelo? Or both?

For the rest of the period that question ran through your head. You weren't even listening to Mr. Yang's lecture.

"______ class is over." Zelo lightly tapped your shoulder.

"Oh! Already?"

"What were you so spaced out on?" 

"Oh nothing..Just a lot of things on my mind."

"Oh..well if you need someone to listen to you I'll be there." He said with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Zelo. You're a good friend."