Zico is a Bad Boy?

Can't Stop

You walked behind the gym to get to your next class and heard an angry voice. You abruptly stopped and hid behind the wall so they can't see you.

"Don't in' mess with me okay? You mess with me, I'll mess up your face." *O.O it's Zico!*

"Psh like you can, punk." The tall muscular guy rolled his eyes.

"You.., I'm giving you one last warning if you don't leave me alone, you'll be sorry."

"Ha! Sorry for what? For making you crying to your mommy? HAHAHAHA" 

*What's going on, are they going to fight?* You thought.

"Okay you asked for it." Zico said casually.

One swift kick sent the tall guy flying against the wall. 

"Oh hell no you did not just hit THE BANG YONG GUK!" 

"Well I just did, didn't I?" Zico dusted his pants and walked towards where you were. 

"Hey come back! I'm not done with you!!" Yongguk yelled in his low husky voice.

"Whatever I don't have time to deal with losers."

"Ugh! I'll get you back Zico..." Yongguk muttered under his breath.

*Well that was unexpected...* You thought. 

While you were spacing out trying to process what you just witnessed, Zico bumped into you.

You got pushed back a bit, and he just walked off with out a word.

*Rude..is he a gangster?* You thought. 

"Shoot! I'm gonna be late!" You ran like the wind to 2nd period.

*Ah! Almost there!*

-BRIIINNGGGGG-


Your friends were inside the classroom waiting for you to show up. 

"Where's _____? Class is about to start!"  Woori began to worry.

"It's okay she still got a minute or two. She'll make it in time..hopefully." Jirae looked out the window to check if you were coming.

"What if she doesn't..she's gonna get detention. You know how she's not good with new people. There could be bad people there." 

"Omg Woori you worry too much. Look! she's coming!"

"Where? Where?!"

"She's running towards the door. See she'll--"

-BRIIINNGGGG-

"Or not, you know...or not." Jirae said while fiddling with her pencil. 

"Aw man!" You muttered while entering the classroom. 

"First day of class and you're already late. What's your name miss?" the teacher asked.

"Uh..I'm so sorry..I promise I won't be late again." I replied in a soft voice.

"I don't care, this is not any regular high school. You only get one chance. I asked for your name." He said sternly.

"________"

The teacher wrote a detention slip and gave it to you.

"" you muttered under your breath.

"What was that?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, sonsaengnim."

"Take a seat." He ordered.

"Ne, sonsaengnim"

You walked towards the empty seat next to Woori, by the window in the back.

"Why were you so late ___-ah??" Woori whispered.

"I..saw..uh..I just had to use the restroom. Drank too much water this morning." You hurriedly made an excuse.

Woori nodded and faced forward again. *We've been friends since forever ____ ,I know that was just an excuse. Hope she'll be okay in detention..* she thought.

Class was only 50 minutes long. In the last 5 minutes of class, the door bursted open.

A blonde haired boy walked in. Guess Who? It was Zico.

"Well, well, well. Guess who's joining you in detention today." Mr. Lee said looking at you and back to Zico.

"That's...that's great  -.-" You muttered. But somewhere inside you felt glad Zico would be there.

After Zico got his detention slip from Mr. Lee, he headed to the back of the room. 

There was an empty seat behind you, and that was where he decided to sit.

*Why does he have to be everywhere >.<* You thought. *Well sure hope I don't have all my classes with him*

The bell rang and everyone hurried out. 

You and your friends walked down the hall together to your next class. Being the curious person you are, you turned around the check which way Zico was heading. Woori notices and asks, "Who are you looking at?"

"Oh uh no one." You said, immediately looking forward again. 

"Lies. I knew something was fishy since you came in late. Found yourself a boyfriend?!" Woori teased.

"What? NO! The guys here are such nerds." You lied, yet partly speaking the truth. Most guys at TNEW High are smart and nerdy.

"Suuuure~~" Jirae chimed in.

"Shut up guys :p" You guys laughed and parted ways to get to your classes.

*Gotta be on time this time* You thought. 

As you sat down, you scanned the room for Zico. When you realized what you were doing you said to yourself, "What am I doing? Why am I looking for that rude bastard >.> "

The day passed without any other classes with him. But there was another blonde in your classes. 

*Who is she always looking for?* Zelo thought.

After  art class you packed your stuff and got ready for detention. You really didn't want to go, partly because you don't want to be labeled as a bad student and partly because Zico is going to be there. Yet there is a tiny spot inside of you that want to go see him again. Have you fallen for him?