Painted With Trouble

Can't Stop

- Zico's POV -

"Woo Jiho, right?" a teacher came up to me and asked.

"Ne." 

"Oh that's great I found you! I heard from your parents that you are a great artist. Would you like to transfer to the art class?" 

My parents are meddling in my life again..

"I'm sorry. I'd like to stay in my current classes."

"Oh I see, but please think about it. I'd hate to lose a  talented artist. We've been low on art students in the recent years.

Anyways I'm Ms. Song. Please tell me if you decide to switch classes."

"Okay." I bowed and walked away. 

I do like art, but I like to draw whatever I want and not be restricted by rules.

Even if I do decide to transfer, I'd like to make the decision myself. Not my parents.

It's already 6th period. Finally last class of the day. 

I walked in to Study Hall and sat down at an empty table. 

I took out my drawing book and sketched some random objects. 

Half of the class time passed just like that. Having nothing to do is kinda boring...

I draw in here anyways..should I just go to the art class? 

I walked out of the study hall and towards the art classroom. 

I stood outside the door and looked through the windows. It was a pretty small class. 

That's good. I won't be bothered that much. 

I scanned the students faces and saw ______.

Another reason to transfer, I thought as a smile spread across my face.

 

I waited for the class to end to talk to Ms. Song. 

"What are you doing here?" said ______.

"What, I can't be here?" 

"Are you mocking me?" She gave me that cute glare. 

"Am I? Anyways have a safe walk home, Angel." I chuckled as I walked past her into the classroom. 


- Your POV -

"Worry about yourself, and don't wear headphones!" I said back.

I'm not sure why I said that though..It makes me sound like I care.

Which I don't, I hope.

"Who's that?" Zelo asked.

"Oh. Zico."

"So he's the partner you didn't like?"

"Yeah. He teases me all the time, and it annoys me." I pouted.

"Aww poor thing. Want to go get icecream?" Zelo pinched my cheeks and gave me a cheerful smile.

"Yes! I haven't had icecream in a while! Let's go~" I was really craving icecream recently. I pulled on his sleeve and dragged him out the entrance.

Zelo laughed and followed me out. 


You guys walked to the nearest icecream shop and sat down.

"Ah I haven't been here since forever!" You smiled and reminisced about the times when you would always come with your dad.

"Did you come here often? This is my first time." Zelo was looking at the menu on the wall.

"I used to come a lot when I was a child with my dad, but after he left I never came back.." Your voice drifted and Zelo looked at you with sympathy.

"I'm sorry if it brought back bad memories. I know how you feel, my parents left me when I was young too."

Zelo still had a smile on his face and that made you feel better.

"Not at all, I'm glad we came here today. I don't know what I would do if I lost both my parents. Are you alone?"

"No, I still have my hyung. It's hard without my parents, but I know they're still protecting me from heaven."

Zelo smiled as he looked out the window towards the sky.

"I'm sure they are." You smiled and looked at him admiringly. 

"Well let's order~!" Zelo went back to his cheerful self and pulled you to the counter as you laughed.

He's so strong. Even though he's cheerful all the time, he's been though sadness too. You thought.

You both like vanilla so you guys decided to just get one large cup and share.

Just as you guys were having fun eating icecream, Zico walked by on his way home.

He looked through the window and saw you guys.

For some reason he was upset, but he didn't know why. He paused and stared for a few seconds and continued home. 

You and Zelo finshed and he walked you home. 

"Thanks for icecream and walking me back! You really didn't have to. My house is pretty close. Haha."

"I'm worried about you walking home by yourself. Anyways I need to exercise after eating all that icecream." Zelo patted his stomach and laughed.

"Haha okay, see you tomorrow bye!" 


- Your POV -

I walked towards my house and saw  Zico sitting on his porch. He was listening to music and seemed to be drawing something.

I was going to say "Hi" but we're not close anyways. 

"Not even going to greet me Angel?" He said without looking up.

How did he know it was me?

"You looked busy, so I didn't want to bother you." I quickly made up an excuse.

He didn't answer and it got awkwardly silent.

"Well..bye then." I said and tried to quickly escape the situation.

"Wait." I halted and just stood there.

"Don't eat so much icecream. You're already fat."

What?! I am not fat...well not that fat!

I turned around, glared at him, and walked home. He better wipe that smile off his face.

Who is he to tell me what not to eat. Hmph.

Wait, how did he even know I ate icecream?

 


A/N: Really sorry I haven't updated in a looong time >.< 

Finals is this week, but I'll try to update more next week! Thanks for waiting! :D