The Beginning of New Friendships

Can't Stop

- Zelo's POV -

"Hyung I'm back!" I yelled as I walked through the door.

"Why didn't you wait for me after school! I had to walk home by myself." 

"Oh Junhong, you're back? You're a big boy! You can walk home by yourself." He said with his gummy smile.

"Yesterday you called me a baby, hyung." -.-

"You WERE, but after the first day of high school. You've become a man!" 

"....Sometimes I really you should be calling ME hyung." I joked.

"Laugh all you want, I'll always be your big bro Jello~." 

"Hey! It's ZELO! Z-E-L-O." We both laughed.

"Whatever, now go do your homework Jello~."

I stucked my tongue at him and went in my room. 

 

Today I finally talked to her and we became friends! Well, I don't know if it's official or not, but she didn't refuse to be my friend.

It's even better that she finally noticed me in her classes and we are locker neighbors! I'm probably smiling like an idiot to myself right now. Haha. 

I wonder who was the blonde guy she was talking to earlier at her locker..Too bad I couldn't hear what they said. I should've stayed a little longer.

Since Yongguk hyung left me anyways. He's less responsible than me! 

 


- Zico's POV -

"Don't trip, Angel!"
 
"I hope you do." I felt a smile forming on my face.
 
"I heard that." I said, but she was too far away to hear me. I didn't say it for her to hear anyways.
 
I stood there until she couldn't bee seen anymore.
There's something about her..
 
It was late so I began walking home. Then I remembered I couldn't go home, so I walked to Kyung's.
 
I put on my headphones and blasted hip hop music.
 
I was crossing the street and a car almost ran over me. Luckily, I was pulled back by someone. I turned around and saw her.
 
"Dude! Don't listen to music while you're crossing a street! Just because it's a green light doesn't mean there aren't drunk people that will hit you! Babo!" She yelled at me.
 
"Why are you stalking me again Angel?" She is so cute when she's mad.
 
"I'm not! I took the long way home and I was about to cross the street and saw you."
 
"You live here?" I said in a surprised tone. She lives by Kyung then. How have I never noticed before?
 
"Yeah, is that a problem?"
 
"Not a problem for me, but could be for you." I smirked.
 
"What does that mean?" She said.
 
"You'll be seeing me a lot." I smiled.
 
"What?! You live here too? Man why did we move here." She said the last part under her breath, but I still heard it.
So she just moved here. That would explain why I haven't seen her before.
 
"Yeah, I do. Wonder if we live RIGHT next to each other." I teased. I don't really live here, but I live here when I'm not home.
 
"It's bad enough being partners with you, now you live by me? What good luck I have." She said sarcastically.
 
The light changed and I started walking. "Well, are you coming?" 
 
She hurried after me and walked behind me.
 
I arrived at Kyung's place and stopped in front of the gate. Then I felt someone bump into me.
 
"Oh sorry..I wasn't paying attention. Sorry."
 
"I know you want to come to my house, but don't make it so obvious." I joked.
 
"What? No. Ugh, whatever I'm going home now." She walked away and entered a house two houses away from Kyung's.
So she lives there..Not too far, so that's good.
 
I unlocked the door and went in. Since I stay at Kyung's a lot he gave me a key. 
 
The living room was dimly light by the sunlight shining through the curtains. 
 
Since the curtains are down, he must not be home. 
 
I went into my room, which is really the guest room, and set my things down. I took out my drawing notebook and flipped open to a random page.
It was her. The pages in the beginning was full of drawings of her. After she left, I would occasionally look at it.
 
I flipped the page and it was _______ during detention. It was a quick sketch, but it captured her perfectly. _____ and her resemble each other.
Maybe that's why I'm especially interested in _______. 
 
"Whatcha looking at so intently?" Kyung said, popping out of nowhere. I jumped a little.
 
I quickly closed the book. "When did you get home?"
 
"Just now. So who's that in your drawing? The only person you ever draw is her, but that wasn't her. If I didn't see wrong." Kyung asked.
 
"It's just..someone.." I replied while straightening my desk.
 
"Mhm, sure. Something fishy is going on. A crush?" Kyung wouldn't let the topic go.
 
"No. It's just someone I met in detention." Unknowningly a smile formed on my face as I recalled her cute glare.
 
"Oooh~Z to the I C O is smiling out of nowhere?! Something IS going on! Come on, tell me!"
 
"Your face was really ugly. I had to laugh. I need to do my homework. Go out." I joked and pushed him out the door. 
 
"Whatever Woo Jiho, I'll get to the bottom of this." Kyung winked and left.
 
 

- Your POV -

I got in the house and rushed to my room.
 
Oh my gosh, why is my face heating up. After I bumped into him, my heart started beating faster.
 
What's up with me?
 
*sigh* Now he really is everywhere! Great. 
 
What am I going to do?! I really don't want to see him 24/7. Outside of school is my own personal time, but now he has to be here too >.>
 
Maybe I should take another way home. I wouldn't want to walk with him. Aish. Zico is making everything so complicated for me!
I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill right now. -.-
 
Yeah _____, this is no big deal. You won't fall for him! The more you see him the more you know about his real personality and you won't like him! 
He's a gangster! He's not for you! Yeah this pep talk is not working...
 
Since it was getting late, I began my homework. The whole time I was so focused on math homework, I completely forgot about what happened today.
It was the second day of school, so there wasn't much homework. After a short while I finished everything.
 
When I looked through my calendar, I saw Chemistry Lab Soon and my thoughts drifted to Zico again. 

Agh, two days into school and I'm already like this. Let's hope tomorrow is better~

Well it wasn't all bad. I made new friends. ^^ Well technically, Zico doesn't count as a friend. So only Zelo.