New Transfer Student

Can't Stop

- Your POV -

"Sweetie wake up, you're going to be late!" I heard Umma yell across the echo-y hall. At the same time the alarm went off.

"What time is it?" I asked out loud, still very sleepy, searching for the alarm clock with my hands.

I finally found the clock and hit the snooze button while rubbing my eyes with the other hand.

"What?! It's 7 already?!" 

Ohmygosh. Why did I set the alarm so late!?

I scrambled out of my bed and into the bathroom.

After washing up and getting my uniform on, I dashed down the hall and sat down for breakfast.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier Umma!" I whined.

"You've always woken up by yourself, how would I know you'd be such a sleepyhead today?"

She chuckled and placed a glass of milk beside my plate.

I shoved everything into my mouth and rushed for the door.

"Slow down! You're going to choke to death before you get there!"

 

To my surprise, as I was walking towards the stoplight, Zico was standing there with his headphones on. 

"Hey," now he can't say I didn't say anything, but he's the one that's not saying anything back.

Fine, whatever. I didn't want to greet you either. Then again, he probably can't hear me through the music.

The light turned green, but he didn't go...so I just walked ahead of him. 


- Zico's POV -

Suddenly _____ walked passed me, and I quickly took my headphones off. 

"Hey Angel, hurrying somewhere?" I walked after her. 

"No, I'm obviously not going to be late for school."

"Well it's your fault you woke up late," and made me wait out in the cold for so long.

"Whatever. It has nothing to do with you." She walked faster ahead.

"Well I guess you're right..." I put my headphones back on and walked behind her.

I never realized how golden brown her hair was.

We walked to the front gates, and the blonde was waiting for her. 

"Hey _____!" 

"Oh Zelo! Were you waiting for me? You didn't have to do that." I waited too. 

For some reason I walked faster and bumped Zelo as I passed by. 


- Zelo's POV -

"We have the same class anyways."

Zico bumped into me when he walked by. Wow what's his problem. 

"Hey!" ____ yelled after him. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah. What's wrong with him?" He seemed mad..

"I don't know what his problem is. Let's just get going."

"Okay."

We went into English and sat down. Today we learned basic phrases, but my pronounciation is so bad! 

"_____, how do you say it so perfectly!" She was so fluent sounding!

"I learned a bit a while back when they offered it in elementary. I'm not that good," She laughed.

"Way better than me~! Let's go get ddeokbokki after school!"

"Call!"


- Your POV -

After saying bye to Zelo, I walked towards the Chemistry room. 

To my surprise Zico was already there in his seat.

"Look who came on time today," I said as I sat down.

"I like to switch it up once in awhile. So you've been noticing me all this time, huh, Angel?"

"Wha-what are you talking about?! Who would want to notice you." I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I can already see you blushing, no need to deny it," he said with his annoyingly attractive smile on his face.

"It-It's just hot in here." I turned away from him and fanned my face as I sat down. 

I saw him smirk in the corner of my eye. 

Gah! So embarassing.

"Since this isn't a regular school, we will have labs every other class. Tomorrow we will have another experiment to do. Don't worry, it won't be an explosion this time." Mr. Lee looked at me when he said the last part. How did he know I didn't like explosions?

 

The day went by and nothing much happened today besides the usual.

Finally it was 6th period: Art. 

I've been waiting to start learning to draw! Last few classes we practiced drawing straight lines and simple shapes.

I wonder what we will do today.

"Okay, class! We have a new student transferring in today." Just then Zico walked in. "Here he is, the genius artist Zico!"

Apparently some girls like him as I hear some giggles from behind me.

"Okay, have a seat anywhere you'd like Zico."

I purposedly sat in a corner where no one sat around me, so if he comes and pic-

Damn it. 

"Hey Angel. We meet again."

"They say if you meet someone you don't like multiple times, it means you have bad luck."

"Or it's destiny." That darn smile of his. 

"Didn't know destiny was this bad then." I turned away and started doodling in my sketchbook to be distracted. 

Ms, Song began to teach us shading.

I was failing at it, so I looked over to Zico's paper to see how he was doing. 

Then I noticed him judging me. So I quickly covered up my drawings and gave him a glare.

He didn't even have anything on his paper! "Genius Artist" ? Yeah right.

I gave him the Show-Me-What-You-Got-Then look.

He chuckled and quickly scribbled some stuff on his paper. 

Oh he's left-handed?

Seconds later, a perfect circle with the perfect shading appeared.

"H-how did you do it so-"

"Perfect? Well this is nothing really." He said as he crossed his arms and leaned back on the chair.

Wow. That arrogance.

"I meant fast, but whatever hmph."

"If you want I can teach you, but it would cost you a little."

"Like what? $20?"

"Like being my servant."

"What? Hell no! Who needs your lessons when I can learn here for free." 

"Well that's true, your skills are so low it would be a waste of my talent to teach you anyways."

Oh hell no, he did not just say that. 

I glared at him then turned around. 

Fine. Be that way. 

I ignored him and didn't even look at him at all. 

Class was finally over and I walked out faster so I won't be able to see his stupid face.

Zelo was outside waiting for me, so I went with him to the ddeokbokki house.