Good Morning, Angel

Can't Stop

-Your POV-

        Today is a brand new day. I need to get my mind off Zico.

The problem is I haven't stopped thinking about him since yesterday.

I pulled out the note we were passing and read it over. Woo Jiho. That's a nice name. Wonder why he goes by Zico.

Or is it just his friends *remembers Bang Yong Guk*..and enemies that call him that?

I shouldn't be attracted to him. He has trouble written all over his face. I can't fall for a guy like that. I hope he doesn't come to class today considering he sits right behind me.

I wonder if Mr. Shin will let me change seats. Is there even any empty seats left? 

Sigh. Well, better get going before I'm late again. Can't risk a chance of getting detention with him again. 

Just then I got a text.

_____-ah how was detention? It was Jirae.

Horrible, never wanna go back again xP

Was it really that bad? lol. Who else was there?

Well..I guess it wasn't that bad..This guy.

Oooh~ What guy? Ah! Was it the guy from earlier? 

Just a rude jerk -.- Yup.

Aw thought you guys had something going on. I guess not. 

LOL. Never. You know I don't like rude people. Well..maybe except you xD Anyways I'm almost at school.                 Let's talk when we see each other.

What I ain't rude! lol. kk.


I walked into 1st period and sat down. Mr. Shin was talking about how upset he was with our quiz results, but I was thinking of something else. 

One word. Four letters. Yup. It's Zico. 

*sigh* second period is the only class I have with him..

Why am I so nervous to go to Chemistry? Ugh..Gotta stop thinking about him,.

"Hey. Wake up. Hey!" Someone whispered. I snapped out of my daze and looked next to me. 

It was the curly blonde.

"Uhum. _____ Please answer my question." Mr. Shin said.

"Oh..um I'm sorry. What was the question?"

"Let's make this clear. In my class, I will not repeat myself, so pay attention. Since you're new I'll let you off this time. Let this be an example for the rest of you.." said Mr. Shin.

"Ne." Everyone said.

I was so embarrased, I kept looking down and pretending to scribble something on my paper. 

"It's okay. Everyone daydreams in class. Next time you do it, I got your back." The curly blonde next to me whispered and smiled at me.

"Oh..um thanks." I said. He's so nice..Wonder what his name is.

"No problem. Let's be friends. My name is Choi Junhong. You can call me Zelo." He said.

"Nice to meet you..I'm _____." I replied quietly. He smiled and returned to doing his work.

Zelo..Another blonde whose name starts with Z..Jiho. Junhong. Hey..their real name starts with the same letter too.

But Zelo's completely opposite of Zico. He's so nice and caring. AND he seems innocent. Well what do I know. I barely know anything about the both of them. Ah meeting new people is so hard. I want to see my friends right now.. :(

*BRIIINNNNNGGG*

Yes! Class is finally over!...But I have Zico next..man. Oh well at least Jirae and Woori is there too.

This time I rushed to class to avoid detention. 

"You made it on time!" Woori shouted.

"SHH. People are looking at us now!" I said in my library voice.

"Sorry, so how did detention go?" Woori asked.

"Jirae didn't tell you?" I said while looking at Jirae.

"I did, but we want to know exactly everything." Jirae winked.

"I already told you everything. There's nothing more to it." I lied.

"Suuure." They said together. Just then Zico walked in right before the tardy bell rang.

He walked pass me and whispered something that surprised me.

"Good morning Angel."

I frozed. What did he just call me?

Second period felt like it was five hours long. Mr. Lee read slower than a turtle. 

But I didn't really care. The entire time Zico's voice was echoing inside my head. I kept replaying his "Good morning Angel" in my head. It's not that I wanted to, but it just wouldn't get out like a really catchy part of a song that just never leaves your head. 

When I finally focused on the lecture, Mr. Lee was finishing up talking. 

"Okay, tomorrow we will have our first lab. So I'll be assigning you a partner. There will be no partner changes, so whoever you get will be your partner for the rest of the year." Mr. Lee said.

Aw man, I hate having assigned partners. I'm bad with new people! I just hope I won't get Zico. If I do...I don't know what I'll do. 

"Now I'll be announcing your partners." Mr. Lee started naming people off his list.

After a while it was finally my turn. So far Zico and my friends haven't been called yet.

"_____ and Jirae." Yes! I got my friend and it's not Zico! 

"Oops sorry I skipped a name. I meant to say ____ and Jiho. That leaves Jirae and Woori. I'll be rearranging the desks into twos tomorrow so find your partner and sit by them. You are dismissed." said Mr. Lee.

...No! Stupid Mr. Lee gave me false hope. Being partners is bad enough, now I have to sit next to him. Why?!

People scrambled out of the classroom while I was packing my things.

"_____-ah, who's your partner?" Woori asked.

"The rude jerk that sits behind me." I said.

"Rude jerk? The same one in detention?" Jirae asked.

"Oooh he was in detention with you?" asked Woori.

"Yeah, and yeah. Some bad luck I have. I hate you guys. Get to be partners with each other." I pouted.

"Hey at least you got a cute guy as your partner. All I got is this." Jirae laughed and pointed to Woori.

"Psh like I want to be with that." Woori joked. 

We laughed and walked to our lockers.

I got there and saw Zelo. 

"Hey, I didn't know we were neighbors." Zelo smiled.

I chuckled and said, "I didn't either. I'm glad it's you and not some other people."

"Really? I'm glad to know. Let's walk to class together." Zelo said.

Maybe meeting new people isn't so bad after all. Well if it's the right people. We walked to class together and surprisingly we talked a lot.

 

Finally school was over. I just noticed that I have every class with Zelo except second period. We walked to our lockers together after art class.

I got my things and when I closed the door, Zico was right next to me. Great my other neighbor is Zico.

"Are you stalking me Angel? I seem to see you everywhere." He smiled his mischevious and attracting smile.

"Who wants to stalk you, and stop calling me that." I said.

"Apparently you do. I still don't know your name." He said.

What a liar, I'm sure he heard it when Mr. Lee said we were partners. Wait..he doesn't know my name so, he doesn't know its me..

"No I don't. My name is ____. Now stop calling me Angel."

"_____. I still think Angel matches you better. Plus you hate it." He smirked.

I glared at him and walked away really fast. 

"Don't trip, Angel!" he yelled after me.

"I hope you do." I muttered.