Chapter 2

The One And Only...

Yuri's POV

Taeng tell me to go to SM Building because SooMan appa called me.When I arrived there,I shocked because almost all SMFamily was there.

"Am I in trouble ?" I thought.I quickly apologized for late to come here and tell the reason and rush to sit between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Its okay,now I want to tell a bad news for you guys especially SNSD."SooMan appa said.

All here have their curious face."Would we wait for Yoona ?" I asked bravely.

"This news is about Yoona."SooMan appa reply."What do you mean ? Yoona is safe right ?"I asked.

Is what i'm thinking become reality ?! Is it ?!

I see around the room and found Donghae look worried.Forgot to inform you guys that Donghae is Yoona's boyfriend and my bestie,sometimes rival..

"About 30 to 50 minutes ago,I got a called from Yoona cf's director."SooMan said."They inform me that Yoona is...missing.."SooMan appa add.

This can't be reality ! Yoona can't leave me alone ! She don't have the right to do this ! She just can't !

Tears already form in corner of my widen eyes.All eyes were on me except Donghae.

I know what he feel,I feel just how he feel but i'm worst.

"Appa..you..kidding..right ? Tell me you kidding and playing with me ! Please,tell me that !"I said burst of tears.

"Yuri,i'm sorry but its the reality.I'm really sorry."SooMan reply me.

I turn my head to Tiffany direction,I can see from her expression that she is shocked.

"Fany-ahh.."I called her."D-deh ?"Tiffany answer."Yoona not missing right ? She with me right ? right ?"I asked.

"Yul,I don't mean to hurt your heart or anyone but its the reality,we still have the chance to find her.Don't give up."Tiffany said her last sentence and hug me..tight.

"But why she leave me ? She want me to die ? Why she just not stab me,kill me.Why she made me suffer ?" I said while sobbing.

"Yoong not leaving you,she right here.Only for you and us."Tiffany said while pointed to my chest.

"B-but.." My sentence been cut off by SooMan appa announcement.

"For Soshi members,I hope you will not panic because I'll not pick other girls to get into your band.We will find Yoona till found no matter what !" SooMan said.

"FIGHTING !!"The other shouted loudly.

"I'll find you Yoong,I swear I will find you." I thought.After that,SooMan appa said to disperse and still doing our activity as usual.

I run to find Donghae and bump into Leeteuk oppa."Oh Yuri !"Leeteuk said.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa,do you see Donghae ?"I asked."Annyeong,he at the SM Cafeteria.He want to relax his mind."Leeteuk oppa said.

"And one more thing,Yuri,you must still strong.Don't give in,we'll find Yoong."Leeteuk oppa add.

"Gomawo oppa for supporting me."I said and bowed.

"I got to go now,see you later Yul.Fighting !"Leeteuk oppa said smiling showing off his dimple.

After bid goodbye to Leeteuk oppa,I made my way to cafeteria.When arrived there,I look around if Donghae was there.

I spot Donghae who sit by the window after 2 minutes."Sunbaenim !!"I shouted to make he recognize me but i'm wrong.

"He didn't heard me.Is he deaf ?"I mumbled to myself.I walk to him and sit infront of him but still he like a doll.Don't move a little bit.

"YAH LEE DONGHAE ! Are you here or you in your own world ? again.." I shouted at him.

"Yul ! Please..I miss Yoona.."Donghae said and a bit shouting.

"Then,what do you think about me ?!! Didn't worry about Yoona ?! She understand me more than anyone EVER understand me ! And you shouting at me like I never care for my ever beloved twins !" I shout at him and emphasized the 'ever' word.

I most hate people when I try to help but didn't even talk nice with me.I know he having a problem.He lost him girlfriend but me,I lost my bestie that I really love ! We can find another girlfriend but find a true bestie didn't easy as you think.

"Yul,I'm sorry.."Donghae said with like-a-finish-crying tone."Are you crying ?"I asked.

"I never tell people I'm crying but this time,yeah..i'm crying."He said."Its okay,I know how you feel."I said as I tapping his shoulders.

"Don't act infront of me telling all is okay.I saw you crying."He said make me stop."Who will not cry for one they love ?" I said.

 

Weuhh !! This fanfic gonna be a sad-happy-romance ff.To YoonHae shipper ;; I'm sorry if its not YoonHae.Comment & subscribe