We Need Her

The One And Only...

Chapter 12 - We Need Her

Author's POV

Yuri been sent to Incheon Hospital with SM Artists following behind.After a while,they reach the hospital and Yuri is bought into emergency room.

The SM Artists stay outside,hoping and praying for Yuri to be safe."I think we'll be postponed the SMTown Live In Tokyo today.With this kind of condition,I don't think we can made it."Leeteuk break the ice.

"How much times left for the concert ?"Taeyeon asked while calming Seohyun."About 3 hours left."Leeteuk answered.

 

~

 

The doctor went out and the artists quickly greet him."How is her,doc ?"Donghae is the first person to greet the doctor and asked about Yuri's condition.The doctor pat Donghae's shoulder and smiled.

"She have a high spirit,she already pass her critical condition.Just let her rest."The doctor said.Donghae sigh of relief following by the other artists.

"Yuri noona can get back today,doctor ?"Chanyeol asked.

"Yes she can after I do check-up her."The doctor said and smiled.Right after that,Lee SooMan dash in the hospital with some managers following him.

"How's Yuri ? Is she okay ? Should we postponed the concert today ? I cancel it for now and tell the fans to get back first."Lee SooMan said as he reached for his phone.

"Aniyo appa,konchanayo.Yuri is okay right now,she just need a rest.For the concert,we still can perform."Tiffany said.

"What do you mean Tiffany ?"Lee SooMan asked.

"The doctor said Yuri is okay now and she can get back right after the doctor do check-up on her."Tiffany explain.

"I'm glad to hear Yuri is okay,I'll be going to the receptionist to pay Yuri's hospital bill for a while."Lee SooMan said while flashed a fatherly smile.

The doctor also about to walked off but Taeyeon stop him."Can we visit her now ?"Taeyeon asked."Oh,I almost forgot.Yes,room 369 on 6th floor."The doctor said and walked away.

The SM Artists take the elevator to go to 6th floor and as they reach 6th floor they split to find Yuri's room.To be honest,6th floor is full of SM Artists."I found it ! I found it !"Baekhyun yelled as he see the labelled on the room.

Baekhyun get in the room first to find Yuri who is asleep on the hospital's bed."Unnie !"Yoona shouted as she get in the room too but Baekhyun told her to still silent as Yuri is sleeping.

Then,one by one of SM Artists get into the room.Fortunately,the room is big enough to fit all of them."Aigoo,uri Yuri is so beautiful when she's sleeping."BoA said while staring at her.

"Jjangkamanyo,where's YoonHye noona ?"Kai asked."Right ! I didn't see her when we come to Incheon Hospital.She didn't follow us didnt she ?"Hyoyeon said.

"Aish that kid ! She's such a troublemaker !"Jessica exclaimed."Where am .. I ?"Yuri whispered."Omo Kwon Yuri !!"The SMTown artists shouted."Ack ! My arms ! .. and my ears !"Yuri snapped.

"Wae ?! Konchana ?!"The artists asked."Yah !! Don't shout please ! Its hurts my ears !"Yuri exclaimed as she glare everybody.

"Aiee,we thought you hurt or somehow.."Taeyeon said."I'm okay right ? Look ?"Yuri reply,confidently.Then the room is in an awkward silence.

"Now,why its become awkward so sudden ?"Changmin voiced out."Baja.."Yuri agreed."Aish,I'm bored !"Yunho said."Isn't we're supposed to be at the concert venue now ?"Yuri asked.

"Its postponed Yul."BoA said."BWOH ?! Wae ?"Yuri asked,totally shocked."Because your accident.We won't take risk of your health."Yoona said lastly.

"Ah,chinja ? Keundae,I'm okay right now ! So,let's go !"Yuri said."Yah ! Are you crazy ?!"Donghae shouted after his long hiatus for not talking at all.

All the SMTown artists was taken aback,never they see Donghae was this mad."Yah,calm down."Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae as he trying to calm him down.

"With your injured arm and you want to perform ?! Seriously ? You can only think that much ?! Have you ever thinking about yourself ? You want to please us but you don't know how much we worried about you,Kwon Yuri ! The worry is killing us !!"Donghae snapped.

"Calm down Hae."Eunhyuk tapped Donghae's chest as sign for him to calm down."Hyuk ! Please,let me go !"Donghae shouted at Eunhyuk as he pushed Eunhyuk hardly.

"Yah,yah.Stop it now."Yunho said as he go to both of them,followed by the other Suju members and Changmin."Calm down Hae,fighting won't settle anything."Yunho comfort him while hugging him.

"Just why the hell she can become so stupid ?! She doesn't realized she's badly injured ?! How on earth she can said that."Donghae yelled again after s and TVXQ members surround him.

"Yah Lee Donghae ! Shut your mouth up ! This is hospital !"BoA order.Yuri,realizing her mistake,she become silent.She didn't thought Donghae will curse just because her sentence.

"We'll going out to buy food,you guys didn't have your lunch right ?"Changmin said."We'll be following !"The SM artists said except Yuri and Donghae.

"What about you Hae ?"Yesung asked concernly."I'm not in the mood to eating anything."Donghae reply coldly."Can I follow ?"Yuri asked and she received a 'no'.

She's scared to be with Donghae,just the both of them."Just stay with me."Donghae command and Yuri fell silent."Arasso,annyeong."The others said and started going out from Yuri's room one by one.

The lastly one to go out is Yoona,with her unsure's eyes;she stared at Yuri and Donghae.

 

 

~

 

 

"Mian,I don't mean to scold you."Donghae apologized."Konchana,I'm the one that supposed to say sorry.I'm being too stubborn and didn't think about this troublesome injured arm."Yuri exclaimed.

"I want to go to the toilet."Donghae inform."You can use the one that inside this room."Yuri offer."Really ?"Donghae asked and Yuri give him a nodded and smiled sweetly.

Donghae smiled back.A rare smile of him actually.Donghae got in the toilet and doing his 'thing' until he heard Yuri's voiced from outside.

"Donghae !!!!!!!"Yuri shouted as she see the guy that hurt her earlier,got into her room.Still holding his gun.Donghae,suddenly felt worried hurrily go outside to find a crying Yuri.

"Wae Yuri-ahh ?!"Donghae asked,his eyes showed full of concern."He said he won't leave me alone,Donghae.He won't leave me,he want me to die."Yuri said.

Donghae walked closer to Yuri,he hesitated to hug her but lastly still do it.Donghae softly comforting the crying Yuri who is in his arms.

"He won't leave me Donghae,not until I die.He said he won't leave me,I'm scared.He want to see me die."Yuri said between her tears.

"Konchana,I'll not make that happen.I'll take care of you,I'm here for you.Don't worry."Donghae comforted.Yuri stay silent and just crying her heart out.

"Don't cry Yul.It hurts me to see you cry."Donghae said,his voice trembling."What I have done that he want me to die ! What ?! Donghae ? What ?!"Yuri yelled as she shook Donghae harshly.

Donghae's heart ache so much seeing Yuri like this,never he thought Yuri is this fragile.He almost kiss her until he remembered Yoona,Yoona was his girlfriend.

He can't do this to her."Yuri !!"Donghae snapped as he take a hold on Yuri's face.Her face is red and her eyes swollen badly."Stop it,we're here for you.I'm here for you."Donghae said calmly.

Yuri finally stopped crying."We're back !!"Hyoyeon shouted from outside.Donghae startled and quickly let go of Yuri's face.

Donghae and Yuri quickly pretend like they're doing nothing."Yuri-ahh,what's up with your face ?"Taeyeon stared at her curiously.

"O-oh ! There's nothing with my face.I'm okay !"Yuri lied."She's just finish crying."Donghae voiced out.Yuri jaws drop literally and she send Donghae a death glare.

"BWORAGO ?!"The others shouted."Yah Lee Donghae ! What did you do to my dongsaeng ?!"BoA snapped as she attacked Donghae with grabbing his shirt's collar.

"Serve your right !"Yuri yelled."Yah BoA-ya ! I'hv done nothing to her ! Let me explain."Donghae said.BoA release him.

"That kidnapper came earlier to see her and he told that he won't leave her alone.He want her to die."Donghae explain calmly.Yuri slapped her forehead and the others are totally shocked.

"How can he-what-he-just.."BoA said."Yul,by any chance.Do you know him ?"Leeteuk asked."I think I know him,from how he called my nickname..it feels really familiar."Yuri said.

"Then,who is him ? We can find him quickly if you remembered him !"Donghae said.Yuri closed her eyes,trying to remember her past.After a while,she holds her head and said "Its hurts."

"Yuri-ah,if you can't do it;don't do it.It'll just hurt you."Tiffany said worriedly and Jessica nodded while patting Yuri's back."No,no,no.I can do this.I can !"Yuri mumbled.

She later take a hard grip of her head,yes;this things hurts her like hell.But she doesn't care,all she want is she want to remembered who is the guy.

"Yul,stop it !"Yunho said while taking Yuri's hand of her head.Donghae,who is seeing the scene felt her anger boiling inside but he doesn't even know why.

"Yunho oppa ! I can do this,please let me go !"Yuri begged."Yuri,that bastard had hurt you and I won't let you added the hurt."Yunho said as he hugged her.

The others isn't shocked because for them,the hug is just to calm her down but it different for Donghae,he felt that hug have a big meaning behind it.Its not just a comforting hug.

Yoona stared at Donghae's reaction and she can tell Donghae is kind of annoying and angry of Yunho's action on Yuri."Oppa."Yoona said while pulling Yunho away from the hug.

"Unnie should sleep and rest your mind."Yoona said,smiling sweetly.Yuri smiled back."We'll be going back first."EXO said and bowed politely before bid goodbye.

Fx and SHINee goes back together as they need to practice at SM Building.Then lastly TVXQ,Suju and SNSD members.

TVXQ for a music show rehearsal,Suju for their own solo schedules and SNSD to bring their and Yuri's clothes."Hae,you'll not be following ? Isn't you have your drama filming ?"Leeteuk asked.

"I'll be going later."Donghae said,taking a seat beside Yuri's bed."Okay then."Leeteuk said and bid goodbye.And again,it left both of them in the room.

 

tbc.