Chapter 9

The One And Only...

Chapter 9 - Blossoming

Author's POV

Silence full the car,no one talk neither move.But suddenly,Donghae heard a really loud noise,so he turn his head to Yuri's direction and found out she doze off while sticking her tongue out cutely.

Donghae chuckled quietly.Why you always so cute,Yul ? Donghae thought.After a few minutes,they arrive their destination,SM Bulding.

"Yah ! Get up you sleepyhead !"Donghae wake up Yuri.But still,Yuri in her position.This almost the 3rd time Donghae triyd to wake up her.

So,Donghae lean in to Yuri's face and whispered "Yuri-ahh~".Yuri started moving and open her eyes to see Donghae's lips and her's was a few inches apart.

Yuri widen her eyes and push Donghae hardly.Donghae start laughing non-stop."Yah ! What do you think your doing ?!"Yuri snapped.

"Waking you up ?"Donghae said.Donghae open his door and hop out of the car."Aish !"Yuri complained.

Donghae walk to Yuri's door and open it."Let's get inside."Donghae order."I don't want."Yuri insisted.

"Ohh~ You want me to lifted you right ? Just say it !"Donghae said.Donghae was about to lifted Yuri up but Yuri stop him.

"Ok ! ok ! I can walk by myself you know !"Yuri scold.Right after she hop out of the car,she almost run away but luckily Donghae caught her.

"Yah ! Why you didn't want to get inside so much ?!"Donghae snapped.

"Because I just fight with my members just now so i'm not in the mood to see them !"Yuri reply,still struggling in Donghae's arm.

"Running is not a great way you know ! Just talk to them,they will forgive you ! Believe me."Donghae advice.

Yuri stop struggling and sigh."Okay..."Yuri said."Let's go."Donghae said and Yuri only nodded.

They walk into the building and to the place Taeyeon said where to meet.When they arrive at SM Cafe,Donghae see Leeteuk waving his hand to him.

"There they are.Let's go,they waiting for us."Donghae said while pointing one of the table in the cafe.

"I think I should go."Yuri insisted once more time.Donghae shook his head and keep pulling Yuri to the table.

The arrive at the table and all eyes were on Yuri."I really think I should go."Yuri said and turn back."Nope."Donghae said and pulling her again.

"I'm sorry Yul cuz I almost slap you earlier."Taeyeon apologized."Its okay."Yuri said.

"Yul unnie,mianhae.I won't be crying baby again.I promise."Yoona said while hugging her beloved twin.

"Its okay Yoona-ya.I'm sorry cuz i'm yelling at you and Taengoo,sorry for talking rudely to you."Yuri said.

"We don't know that you stress about YoonHye.We really really sorry."Tiffany said."Wait..what do you mean ?"Yuri asked.

"We know about the letter."Taeyeon said while giving back Yuri the letter.

"Guys,I don't want to conclude you guys in my problem and let me finish this myself."Yuri said.

"Listen Yuri,your problem is also our problem because we are one family."Leeteuk convinced.

"But YoonHye want me not you guys so please."Yuri said,feeling guilty."No,is still a no."Leeteuk said.

Yuri sighed."I don't think I can convince you guys anymore.Too stubborn."Yuri said."You are the stubborn one."The other said in unison.