The secret of the plan

The One And Only...

?????'s POV

You wanna play Kwon Yuri ? Then i'll play with you.You not gonna live so long Yuri-ahh.

You destroyed my dream and you will receive the return.

Author's POV

Siwon bought Yoona back to SM Building.After 1 hour 25 minutes of ride,they arrive at SM Building.Siwon then check his phone maybe theres a call.

"Theres 10 call from Donghae."Siwon said."10 ? Better we get inside and meet the others."Yoona said."Wait,i'll call Donghae where he is now."Siwon inform.

Siwon called Donghae but not being picked up.He try about 5 times but still no one pick it up."What time is it now ?"Yoona asked.

"10.30 p.m"Siwon reply."Maybe they in Practice Room 2."Yoona tell her thought to Siwon."Maybe,let'ge check them up."Siwon said.

They both made their way to Practice Room 2.After they arrive,theres no sound of music or laugh."They worry to much about me."Yoona thought.

Siwon open the door quietly and see all s,SNSD's members,SHINee's members and Fx's members was there.

"Guys ?"Siwon said that make all eyes was on him."Siwon ! Where did you go ? We worry about you !"Leeteuk speak first.

"Wait."Siwon said."Can I come in ?"Yoona whisper to Siwon."Wait,let's make them surprise."Siwon whispered back.

"Hana,dul,seth ! Our lady is back !!!"Siwon yelled as he pulled Yoona in.Yoona just smiled and doing peace sign.

Like this :-

"Y..y..yo..yoong ?!"Yuri yelled with her puffy eyes."Yoona !?"The other yelled.

Yuri walked faintlessly to Yoona to hug her but being cut off by Donghae who is run and hug Yoona first.

"Yoong ! You okay ? Someone hurt you ?!"Donghae asked.

"I'm okay oppa,don't worry.You need to worry about Siwon.The kidnapper hurt her beautiful face !"Yoona joked.

"Yah you alligator ! How can you still joked after being kidnap ?!"Donghae snapped.Yoona just pout.

"Stop that or i'll kiss you !"Donghae warn."You stop that ! Stop that cheesy sentence !"Taeyeon snapped."Yeah !"Leeteuk added.

Taeyeon send Leeteuk an cold glare.While for Yuri,she just watch her twin being happy with his boyfriend.

Although she is hurt,she must ignore it for the sake of Yoona.She can't be selfish.Tiffany walked to Yuri.

"Hey,you okay Yul ? You didn't seem happy."Tiffany asked.Yuri fake her laugh."I'm ok Fany."Yuri said.

"You want to go out taking some fresh air ? Also ice-cream ? I'll pay,don't worry."Tiffany try to cheer Yuri up.

"You really know how to cheer me up.Let's go."Yuri smiled bitterly.

YulTi go out the room without anyone knowing since they celebrate Yoona's comeback and some of them help Siwon with his face.

While Yoona talking with Donghae,she suddenly what the kidnapper said.I don't have any grudge on you, but I have, with your witty sister."

"Where is Yuri unnie ?"Yoona asked."I..I don't know."Donghae said.Yoona walked to Taeyeon to ask her.

"Unnie,where is Yuri unnie ?"Yoona asked the same question."I don't know,earlier I saw she talk with Fany.Why ?"Taeyeon said.

"The kidnapper kidnap me for purpose.She plan all this smartly."Yoona said."What ?!"Taeyeon yelled.All attention on YoonTae.

"She kidnap me because she know Yuri was the closest to me.She want Yuri,not me."Yoona explain.

"WHAT ?!!"All of them shouted except for YoonWon."But why ?"Donghae speak up.

"She said Yuri unnie destroy her dream."Yoona said."She is the person ! She is..Park...Yoon...Hye."Jessica said.

"I know her !"Hyoyeon and Sooyoung said in unison.

"Of course we know her ! When we bully Yuri on the first day she here,Yoon Hye that help her !"Jessica said.

"I'll call Tiffany !"Taeyeon said.Taeyeon called Tiffany and being pick up by Yuri.

"Yoboseyo ?"Yuri said."Yuri ?! Is that you ?"Taeyeon asked."Taeng,calm down.Yes its me."Yuri on other line said.

"Where you now ? You with Fany right ?"Taeyeon throw a few questions to Yuri.

"I'm buying ice-creams and yeah with Fany."Yuri said,calmly.

"Get back at SM Building now ! We'll wait you at Group's meeting room."Taeyeon yelled.

"Stop shouting ! I'll be right back in 5 minutes.Happy ?"Yuri said."Not until you back here safely."Taeyeon warn and hang up.

5 minutes of waiting

"You sure she said 5 minutes Tae ?"Jessica asked,worriedly."I believe her plus she with Fany.We'll wait."Taeyeon said.

Then,the door been open and Yuri and Tiffany pop out."Hey guys,we're back.Sorry for late about 30 seconds ?"Tiffany said.

"Sit."Taeyeon order.Yuri and Tiffany just nodded,shock of how serious Taeyeon can be.

"Yoona and Siwon,you can start explain."Leeteuk order.Yoona start explain helped by Siwon.Yuri and Tiffany just shock.

Both of them really know who is Park Yoon Hye.She will do anything till what she want been achieve.

"I'm really in a big problem."Yuri said."Could you tell us how Yoon Hye's personality is ? Yuri ? Tiffany ?"Taeyeon asked.

"Yoon Hye personality just like how Jessica's personality.Cold outside but sweet inside.But,when she is angry.She will do anything till what she want been achieve.She really great in masquerade."Yuri explain.

"She is really dangerous when she is angry."Tiffany added.

"If that,this is the plan.Yuri can't go out without someone accompany her.When she in dorm,someone also accompany her.I don't care if he male or female.Don't let her being alone.Get it ?"Leeteuk said.

"That was tight."Yuri speak up."Its tight for your safety Kwon Yuri."Leeteuk snapped.

"Ok but don't be so serious ! Its an awkward atmosphere ya know !"Yuri said."Ok,all can back to dorm.Its near 1.00 a.m now."Taeyeon order.

___________________________________________________________

So,I update for you guys ! Also,don't leave my new ff 

amy-chan