Plan,Plan,Plan

The One And Only...

Chapter 10 - Plan,Plan,Plan

Author's POV

"So,what should we do ?"Yuri asked."Well,just send Donghae first and let's see what happen.Should we ?"Taeyeon exclaimed."Ok,no problem with me."Donghae said.

Then,SNSD and Super Junior got out from the cafeteria leaving only Fx,SHINee and EXO there.

~

"So,here we are."Yuri whispered as they reach at YoonHye's room."Remember Donghae,don't fall for her or you'll be a dead meat."Yuri added as she glare at Donghae.

"Find info about her,or evidence that she is the one that kidnap Yoona."Leeteuk said.Donghae nodded at the two while his eyes watching left and right.

"Are you finding someone,Donghae ?"Taeyeon asked."Wheres Yoona ?"Donghae asked back."She at the cafeteria,she said she doesn't want to follow."Yuri said,cooly.

"Aish,can .. someone brought her here ? Jebal ?"Donghae shrugged."Gosh,this fish !"Yuri said and walk back to the cafeteria.After a while,Yuri come back with Yoona with her.

"There your fish-faced lovable boyfriend !"Yuri said as she rolled her eyes.Donghae walked over to Yoona and hug her,right infront of Yuri.What happen to me ? It hurt so much.Yuri thought.

"Don't worry,I'll not fall for her.She's not beautiful as you and as nicest as you."Donghae try to comfort Yoona."Oppa,promise you wouldn't."Yoona said as she handed out her pinky promise.

Donghae smiled and ruffled her hair."I wouldnt."Donghae said,also handed out a pinky promise.Then,Donghae give Yoona light peck on the forehead.

"Yah ! Stop those lovey-dovey things ! We also here !"Eunhyuk shouted making the others burst into laughter."Time to go."Yuri said,seriously making the others stop laughing.

Yuri can't laugh in this kind of condition,the condition where her family might crying later,the condition where SM Entertainment might be closed.

"Go knock on her door,we'll find a place to hide.After she open the door,say hi and ask her out for lunch or dinner or whatever.That's the plan,nothing more..nothing less.Yoona,if you don't want to see this,just go back to the cafeteria."Yuri explain,coldly and walked off to find a place to hide.

"Whats up with her ?"Donghae asked."I don't even know but hey,find a place to hide and Donghae ! get back to your position.Palli !"Taeyeon order.

Donghae nodded and was about too go back to his position but Yoona won't release her grip."Yoong,I need to go now."Donghae exclaimed,a little frustrated.

"Unnie,let's go."Seohyun help Donghae with pulling Yoona with her.Yoona slowly released her grip and follow Seohyun.Now,both of the groups has hide and Yuri gave Donghae signal to start doing his act.

>Donghae<

*knock*knock*knock*

"What do you want my witt-"YoonHye's sentence cut off as she saw her first love stand infront of her."Annyeong YoonHye-shii."Donghae said,faking a smile.

YoonHye smiled back and Donghae know,the plan will work successfully."Annyeonghaseyo Donghae sunbaenim."YoonHye said,acting polite.

"Drop the honorific,just call me Donghae."Donghae exclaimed.YoonHye looked down to the floor and blush.

"Anyway,I'm here to congrats you for become one of SMFamily.Would you like to go out for dinner or lunch ? As the start of our friendship."Donghae said.

"Of course ! I mean sure !! I will go with you !"YoonHye yelled while hugging Donghae.

>Super Generation<

Yoona's eyes welling up with tears,just waiting time to drop."Yul,isn't that too much ? Look,Yoong is crying.That girl is really !"Hyoyeon protest.

"And that was not part of the plan,Yul !"Jessica added,while trying to comfort Yoona.Yuri watch Yoona who is in the member's warm embrace.

Yuri get out from their hiding's place and walked toward YoonHye and Donghae's direction.As she reach there,the two didn't seem to see her so she fake a cough.

"Did I missing something here ?"Yuri said sarcastically.Donghae got shock as he push YoonHye,a little harsh."YoonHye,I have something to discuss with you.Let's get inside."Yuri said as she push YoonHye inside the room.

Yuri almost getting inside but Donghae block her from getting inside."You'll ruined the plan."Donghae whispered."I make the plan,so its up to me to ruined or let it."Yuri said while push Donghae out of her way.

Right after she get inside,she closed the door and locked it."What do you want ?!"YoonHye yelled."Save your voice,you might get a sore throat for your debut."Yuri said.

"You know he was my first love,right ? You just ruined the moment ! He was asking me out just now and you coming out of nowhere !"YoonHye yelled again.

"Did you forget that he already have a girlfriend ?! You're such a shameful girl !"Yuri snapped back."Who ? That attention-seeker Im Yoona ? The plastic sister of yours ?"YoonHye said as she laugh evilly but a slap reach her not-so-beautiful face.

"Watch your mouth,Park YoonHye !"Yuri yelled.Anger was boiling inside YoonHye as she swing her hand right into Yuri's face."You think you is the only one that can slapping people,Kwon Yuri ?"YoonHye asked full of sarcasm.

"Stop !!"Leeteuk shout as he barged in."Annyeonghaseyo Leeteuk sunbaenim."YoonHye said,acting polite again while Yuri who is infront of her just touch her cheek and stay still.

The SNSD members quickly get inside to check on Yuri."What did you do to her ?"Tiffany asked,sending a death glare to YoonHye."I didn't do nothing,she said she want to discuss something but then she slapped me first."YoonHye said,'innocently'.

As Yuri heard YoonHye's explaination,she attack YoonHye with pinned her to the wall."You know how much I hate two-faced right,sis ? But you still do it.You change,totally change.I don't know who are you anymore."Yuri said as YoonHye shiver.

Yuri smirked."You scared of me don't you ? You still have the weakness with you.Aigoo..such a pity."Yuri added."Yul,let her go."Taeyeon order,pulling Yuri's hands.

"Yul unnie,let her go."Yoona said."Yuri,let her go.SooMan appa might see this and you'll be the one that will be blamed."Leeteuk said,try to convince Yuri but still Yuri didn't let YoonHye go.

"Yul,just let her go."lastly,Donghae said.Yuri let her go slowly as YoonHye send her a glare."I won't be easy on you,Yuri Kwon."YoonHye mumbled to herself as she watch Yuri's figure got out from her room.

 

 

tbc.