"Wanna play with me ? I'll play with you"

The One And Only...

Chapter 8 - Let's Play

Author's POV

Yuri walk in SNSD's dorm and be greet by Yoona."Yul unnie,do you think all of it is my fault ?"Yoona asked.

"Let's sit Yoong."Yuri said.They sit on the sofa and Yuri started to conversation.

"Yoong,listen to me,its not your fault at all.YoonHye is overwhelming with hatred,shes not the same YoonHye."Yuri said while hugging Yoona.

"But,why I feel like its my fault ? I'm the one that make all of us in risk."Yoona said."I hate you Yoong for being like this."Yuri said.

The living room is fulfilled by Yoona's sobs."Im Yoona ! what happen to you ?! What things that get into you !"Yuri yelled.

"I don't know this Yoona ! I only know Yoona who is cheerful,alligator,beautiful and kind."Yuri added

"I don't know what happen to me ! I--I just don't know."Yoona said."Whats with all the noisy ?"Seohyun said,out of nowhere.

"Omo ! Yoona unnie ! What you do to Yoona unnie,Yuri unnie ?"Seohyun asked while run to comforting Yoona.

"Ask her,Seob."Yuri said."What happen,Yoona unnie ?"Seohyun asked.

"Yuri just yelled at me.I just don't know what to do.I feel guilty."Yoona said between her sobbing.

"Maknae,bring Yoona get in your room.I'll talk to Yuri."Taeyeon commanded.Seohyun nodded and bring Yoona in her room that she share with Hyoyeon.

After Seohyun close the door,Taeyeon shout at me."What did you do Kwon Yuri ?!"Taeyeon shout.It show that Taeyeon was really mad.

"You don't need to shout.I can hear you."Yuri said,coldly.Taeyeon was about to slap Yuri but Tiffany stop her.

"What do you think are you doing ?! Slapping your own member ?"Tiffany scold."Let me go Fany."Taeyeon struggled.

"In your dream."Tiffany said."Stop this ! You guys just making things become worst !"Hyoyeon yelled.

"Yoona is crying inside and you guys can fight here ?"Hyoyeon said.Silence filled the room.

"I'm sorry,i'll be just going out."Yuri said and walked out left all her things.Cellphones,bags and the letter YoonHye's give her.

Taeyeon pick Yuri's bag up and the letter slide down on the floor.She quickly pick it and open it.

She gasped after she read what the letter wrote."All of us in danger."She said quietly but Tiffany can hear her.

"Huh ? What do you mean ?"Tiffany in confusing."This."Taeyeon said while show Tiffany the letter.

"We.need.to.call.the.others.now."Tiffany said.

~ On Yuri's side ~

"Argh !! Its all because of YoonHye ! Why she need to do this,what she want exactly ?"Yuri said to herself like a drunk person.

"I don't know how much I already hate you YoonHye,you just starting your game but already success making me and my members fight.What in your mind that I can't read ?"Yuri added.

Yuri is walking on the roadside in Girls Generation's Kwon Yuri character.She didn't hide herself as Girls Generation member.

She was too stressed that she forgot to put wig,hoodie and remove her makeup that make all the people on the roadside recognize her as Girls Generation member.

"Hey,isn't that SNSD's Yuri ?"A student said."Why she walking here ? Its dangerous for idol to walked like this."A woman said.

But Yuri ignore all those and just keep walking without having direction.Suddenly,a car stopped infront of her.

The window started opening slowly and~BAM !

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Its Lee Donghae."Yah Kwon Yuri ! get in ! you crazy walking alone and not hiding yourself ?!"He said.

"Why need I ?"Yuri asked,coldly.Donghae sigh heavily."We all know about the letter ! now get in or else.."Donghae warned.

"Or else what ?"Yuri said and walked pass Donghae's car.Donghae quickly got down from his car and catch Yuri.

Donghae bought Yuri toward his car while Yuri is screaming,so he cover fastly.

"I warned you already."Donghae said and put Yuri in his car.Yuri just rolled her eyes.

Donghae run to the driver seat and drove off to SM Building.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So,what you guys think about it ? Comment and subscribe really helping me update faster ^^

I'm sorry if its boring or lame

-amy-chan