Siwon coming to rescue !

The One And Only...

Yoona's POV

Its him ! Its really him ! But,how can he know that I being here ?

Author's POV

"ooo..superhero come to the rescue.How exciting."the kidnapper said."Boys..get him."she added and smirk.

"Yes sajangnim."her minions said.Her minions then make a way to Siwon who is frozen at the door.He seriously don't know what to do.

Siwon's POV

Oh damn ! I should tell Donghae before I come here ALONE.I thought.Should I run ? or stay ? I can't beat her minions.They big and many !

But I can't leave Yoona here."Oh God,help me."I mumbled under my breath.

"Oppa run !! I can take care of myself here ! Tell the others."Yoona shouted at me."What ?! Are you crazy ?"I said as I prepared to fight with the kidnapper's minions.

"Tell Yuri unnie about this ! Now,go !"Yoona shouted back.

"Siwon-ahh..you want to leave this beautiful angel ? You might not see her after this."The kidnapper said.

"Siwon oppa ! Don't care of me & don't listen to her ! Please go now !"Yoona burst into tears.It make me shock but I try to calm down and do a wise condition.

Author's POV

One wrong move,Yoona might die."Mianhae Yoong,I can't leave you here.I'll bring you back."Siwon said and fight with the minions.

Yoona get scared while the kidnapper stand in front of her playing with her knife.Siwon beat up all the minions.

"Thats what you get for messing with Choi Siwon."Siwon said proudly,don't know danger waiting for him."Oppa ! your back !"Yoona shouted.

Siwon turned to his back to see the kidnapper holding a knife.From her grip,Siwon can tell that she really great 'playing' with knife.

"Finally,my turn now.Goodbye Choi Siwon,you mess with me right ? You don't do any wise condition."The kidnapper said.

"Yah ! you using a knife while me ? Put down you knife and fight like a man !"Siwon said,not knowing the kidnapper is girl.

"I'm a girl you bastard."The kidnapper reply with an annoying tone.

"What ?! I can't hit a girl !"Siwon said,shocked."Well,ok.Let me the one do it."The kidnapper said.

"You didn't let me finish my sentence,I can't hit a girl WHO are truly a girl."Siwon said as he smirk.

Siwon's sentence enough to make the kidnapper mad.

"No guy ever told me i'm not a girl.I'll make you regret for saying that."The kidnapper reply.

"I'm sorry but I don't know about it."Siwon said.Then,the fight begin.Siwon is going to hit the kidnapper but...

"Ok ! I surrender."the kidnapper said."Ok,I let you go although you hurt my beautiful face !"Siwon yelled.

After the kidnapper left with her car,Siwon come to help Yoona.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yoona ! Konchanayo ?"Siwon asked,concern in his tone."Deh,konchana but oppa..your cheek is bleeding."Yoona reply.

"Ah ! Its a small matter.I always with this."Siwon said giving his charming smile.(Omo ! I die xD)"What do you mean ?"Yoona asked.

"Kyuhyun always do this to me."Siwon said as he done release Yoona.

Suddenly,Yoona got up and hug Siwon.Siwon got a little shock and try to release the hug since he know Yoona is Donghae's girlfriend but Yoona tight her hug.

"Oppa,gomawo for saving me.I'm really thankful.If you not here,I might be dying alone with anyone with me.I..I'm scared."Yoona said.

"Aigoo~My angel dongsaeng.Well,thanks for God and my men that searching for you."Siwon said.Yoona then laugh.

"Yah ! Bwoya ?"Siwon asked."Your so sweet oppa ! and awkward."Yoona said,still laughing.

"Yah ! stop that Alligator laugh and let's back to SM Building.Yuri is worry about you." Siwon said.Then,Yoona gasped.

"Oppa ! wae you release that girl ?!"Yoona asked."Why ?"Siwon asked again while raising his eyebrows.

Yoona face palmed herself."Better we discuss it at the dorm or SM Building."Siwon make recommedacations."Let's go.."Yoona said.

"Oppa..you made a big mistake of your life while you release that kidnapper.You make Yuri unnie life in danger."Yoona thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So ! I updated this :) Hope you like it and sorry if its boring chaps.For YoonWon shippers ! Like the moment ? <333 Comment & subscribe

amy-chan