Chapter 1

The One And Only...

Author's POV

Today is a free day for SNSD except their prettiest member Im Yoona.Today,Yoona have a Love Rain filming and doing CF.

"Yoona-yaa ! We off today,you don't need to go for the filming and cf.I'll asked Sunny's help tell SooMan appa." Yuri said.

"Yul unnie,you know that I want the best for my drama.I don't want to lose to you."Yoona said.

"Yah ! Believe me,I can't ever beat you my actress Im.Please not today,i'hv a bad feeling."Yuri reply.

"Yuri ! You think to negative,please think positive.Theres nothing will happen to me.I'm old now,I can take care of myself."Yoona reply as she done put her makeup.

"I'll sleep with Fany tonight then."Yuri reply while pouted.

"You dare ?"Yoona asked back."Of..cou..course.."Yuri voiced trailed off.

"I know it,my Yul will never dare cheat on me because she love me."Yoona said as she grinning.

Then,they heard Taeyeon's voice from outside their room."YOONA ! Manager oppa is here to take you ! Come out now !"Taeyeon shouted.

"Bye Yul,got to go now."Yoona said but Yuri still stood in her position."Don't want to send me to door ? Maybe its the last time we see..."Yoona said.

"Yoona !! Don't ever you dare said that infront of me and to me ! It will not the last time !"Yuri said with an angry face.

Yuri really hated if her member said 'its the last time they see' or same meaning as it.

"Neh..I won't said it infront of you and to you anymore.Swear."Yoona replied."Let's go."

Yuri send Yoona to the door and bid goodbye.Somehow,she felt something strange today.

She not same today,she felt really worry to Yoona and the other.

Yuri immedietly shook her head to remove the negative think.

Taeyeon saw Yuri shaking her head and found its weird so she decide to ask her.

"Yul,why with you ? You look..different today.You have any problem ?"Taeyeon asked with concern.

"Ah ! Ani,its nothing.."Yuri lied."I don't believe you,when you really worried..you don't great in lying."Taeyeon said with a serious face.

"Please tell me what you thinking about.As leader i'm supposed to know my member problem.You want to see me as a useless leader ?"Taeyeon add.

"I'm sorry Tae,I didn't mean at all.."Yuri said."Tell me,please ?"Taeyeon said while raise one of her eyebrow.

"Its like this,I felt different today.This feeling is strange.Now,i'm worrying about you guys especially Yoona."Yuri said looking down.

"What do you mean ? Why you worry about us ? Why you worry about Yoona ?"Taeyeon asked.

"Tae,I don't know what this feeling is but I think something bad will happen to one of us."Yuri said looking Taeyeon straight at the eyes.

"Yul,don't talk nonsense with me."Taeyeon said wanna to walk away.Yuri quickly hold Taeyeon's arm and said "Take care,i'm going out."

"Where you wanna go ?!"Taeyeon asked while Yuri pick her hoodie and iPhone."Yoona."Yuri said before going out of the door.

"Yuri-ahh..fighting.."Taeyeon said right after Yuri go out.

-With Yuri-

Yuri take a cab and go to where Love Rain filming set.Yuri know everything about Yoona so its easy for her.

After a few minutes,she arrived at the filming set and asked the director where Yoona is.The director said that Yoona already go for her cf activity.

Yuri thanked the director and bid goodbye to them.

While in the cab,Yuri's phone ring and Yuri answered it without check the caller.

#C o n v e r s a t i o n#

??? : Yoboseyo ? Yuri ?

Yuri : Yes,I'm Yuri.May I know who are you ?

??? : Its Taeyeon.SooMan appa called us to be at his office now.He want to tell the important things.

Yuri : Taeng ? Oh neh,gomawo.Annyeong.

Taeyeon : Annyeong.

# E N D #

Yuri told the driver to back to SM Building.Once arrived at SM Building,Yuri pay the cab and run to SooMan's office.

She run to SooMan's office and open the door.Yuri see all the SMFamily in there.

Kangta sunbaenim,Suju sunbaemin,Yeon hee unnie,Go Ara unnie,her members and many more.Now,all attention on her.

"Mianhae SooMan appa,sunbaenim..I'm trying to find Yoona for a while.Mianhae !"Yuri said as she bowing.

 

Sooo...here the first chapter ! Maybe i'll update another chapter this tonight after I get back from school..-.- tomorrow,saturday..i also hv a school >< crazy yeah ! ;;