Stuck in the Hospital

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

Yoona didn't know what to say, her hands got all sweaty and she let go of Taec's hand. She thought of something she could've said in her head:

" Uhh. I could say that we were gonna go to the dorm to invite him out, but waitttt he might get suspicious about why i wouldn't ask him first. Maybe I coul-"

Yoona kept thinking. Thoughts were floating around her head, she didn't know what to do. She got so nervous that her hands started to shake. She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't find a solution to what just happened. She fainted.

" YOONA!" shouted Taec.

He picked her up and looked at Khun.

" Nice job. You caused your girlfriend to faint." said Taec as he rolled his eyes at Khun.

" Don't role your eyes at me. I didn't cause her to faint. Its all cause of you. If you didn't kiss her, we'd all be happy and there wouldn't even be a scandal! So don't blame this on me." shouted Khun.

" I have every right to blame this on you! If you would've just denied going out with Yoona, me and her would've gotten back together!" shouted Taec as he dropped Yoona to the floor.

" What are you talking about! You're the one who gave me permiss-" Nichkhun started shouting before Victoria interrupted him.

" Uhhh. You guys. I think we should get Yoona to the hospital." said Victoria as she looked down at Yoona's unconscious body.

Khun and Taec looked at Yoona. They both picked her up and they drove Yoona to to the hospital. When they arrived Taec checked in and put Yoona in a wheel chair. He pushed her into the hospital room and sat by the hospital bed. Khun and Victoria stood outside and called the SNSD members. Khun called Jessica:

" Hello?" said Jessica.

" Jessica, Yoona's in the hospital." said Khun.

" Oh my god! WHAT! I'm on my way." said Jessica as she ran to get the other girls.

" Alright. See you in a few." said Khun.

 

Victoria and Khun stood with each other awkwardly.

" I hope she's okay." said Victoria.

" Me too. I can't believe she fainted. Do you think it was my fault Victoria?" asked Khun.

" Of course not! Well.... It wasn't technically your fault. She probably fainted cause she got so nervous when you saw her holding Taecyeon sunbaenim's hand." said Victoria. 

" So you think that this was my fault?" asked Khun.

" No no no. I didn't mean that. It's not a big deal as long as she gets better so I don't think that you should care." said Victoria.

" Ohh. Well yeah. You have a point there." said Khun.

Victoria smiled at Khun and he smiled back. Jessica came in but it was only her and Yuri.

" What happened? Where did everyone else go?" asked Khun.

" They went to film Star King. I was supposed to go too but I just couldn't." said Jessica.

" Why?" said Khun.

" Cause her and Onew got into another fight and they broke up like 4 hours ago." replied Yuri.

" Ohhh. Aww. I'm so sorry Jessica." said Khun as he went to hug her.

" Woahhh. It's only been 4 hours. Slow your role rebound guy." said Yuri.

The four of them walked into the hospital room and checked on Yoona. She was still unconscious. Taec sat by the bed and held her hand. Victoria, Yuri, and Jessica sat in the opposite corner of the room talking about Onew and Jessica's breakup. Khun went next to Taec and they started to talk.

" Sooo I've been thinking.. and I think that it was my fault." said Taec.

" Noo. Taec. It doesn't matter who's fault it is. We shouldn't care about that. As long as Yoona is okay we should be happy." said Khun.

" I agree." replied Taec.

" Sooo I've been thinking too and if you want Yoona back, I say you should date her." said Khun.

" Woah. Really?" asked Taec.

" Yeah. She seems really happy when she's with you. So I think that you should date her." said Khun.

" Wow. Thanks Khun." said Taec as he smiled.

" I hope you guys are happy when she wakes up." said Khun as he smiled.

They both laughed and Khun said that he was gonna leave early. He went over to Jessica, Victoria, and Yuri and asked if they wanted to come get something to eat with him. They said yes and the four of them headed to the door. When Victoria opened the door there was a bunch of neitzens and paparazzi. She slammed the door and locked it. The four of them looked at each other. They looked over to Taec and he looked at them.

" What's wrong you guys?" asked Taec.

" I think we're stuck in the hospital room." said Yuri.