Surprise, Surprise.

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

While the girls headed home and Khun and Victoria talked, Taec was on his way to the SNSD dorm. He arrived and knocked on the door. Someone opened it.

" Oh. HI." said Taec.

" .... hi." replied Yoona.

" Um. I just wanted to sa-" said Taec before Yoona interrupted.

" All you're gonna say is sorry. Just like every other time that you've caused me to be upset. I'm done with your fake apologies. You don't even mean it Taec. So instead of wasting your time here, I suggest that you should just go home." said Yoona.

" No. Yoona. I'm not here to simply apologize to you. You mean the world to me. I never wanted to upset you. I thought maybe if I kissed you,sparks would fly. Just like the feeling we had on our second date. I understand if you don't accept this " apology " of mine but i just want you to know how I feel about you. I never wanted to end our relationship. But I only agreed to it because I thought it would keep you happy. So I guess I'll leave now.... goodbye Yoona."

" Wait... Taec. I'll accept your apology. I didn't know you still felt that way. I honestly didn't know if breaking up with you was the right move either. I want to get back together. Can we.. I mean... Do you wan-" said Yoona.

" ............. I............. Uhh................... Um........ OFCOURSE." said Taec as her ran to hug Yoona.

" But... what are we supposed to tell Khun oppa.. He'll be mad at you, and he'll think I cheated on him." said Yoona.

" Khun won't think that. He's not that kind of person. Haven't you been dating him for like 1 week or something? I thought you would've known him better by now" said Taec as he smiled.

 

In the cafe with Khun and Victoria

" Ahhh Khun sunbaenim. What are you gonna do about Yoona and Taecyeon sunbaenim?" asked Victoria.

" I honestly don't know. I just won't be able to trust her anymore." said Khun.

" Ohh. Welllll, I say that you should just give her another chance. It's not like she thought that the magazine would blow up and that a scandal would emerge. And you never know, it could've been photoshopped. Those magazine writers and publishers would do anything for good profit." said Victoria.

" Yeah. I guess you're right. Thanks Victoria." said Khun while smiled.

Victoria giggled and Khun laughed with her. He thought to himself:

" Ahh. Man... I wanna break up with Yoona. Who kisses their ex-boyfriend while they're dating someone else! But I can't. Maybe I could just keep the relationship going. I'd still be able to see Jessica and Victoria's dorm is right beneath SNSD's dorm. I honestly don't know if I still really like Yoona anymore. AGHHHH oh well. Atleast if I continue dating her, I'll be able to see my ice princess Jessica and Victoria."

Khun and Victoria left the cafe. Khun offered to drive her home and she said yes. They arrived and Khun hugged her and said bye. 

 

Back with Taec and Yoona

" Soo since we're back together. Do you wanna go out?" asked Taec.

" I guess soo. " said Yoona.

Yoona got her purse and the two headed out. To leave the building they need to go down 8 floors. The two walked together and held hands. When they got onto VIctoria's floor they didn't notice Khun and Victoria hugging. But a coin dropped from Yoona's bag and she ran back to get it. When she got back up she saw that it was Khun hugging Victoria.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER! " shouted Yoona.

Khun looked over. He noticed that Taec and Yoona were holding hands.

" WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM!" shouted Khun.

Yoona looked at Taec as he looked at her. They didn't know what to tell Khun......