Story 2 - A Fool

"This is I Promise You"

[The Crown – 07:30 PM]

 

After class, Taehyung bring Yoona to the nearby park to cheer her up. They only strolling around the park while joking around until Yoona feel a little bit better. When the sun start to set, Taehyung went back home with Yoona.

Arriving at the gate of Yoona house, suddenly Taehyung take  a look at Yoona with a serious face and rubbed her eyes and cheeks gently.

 

“My bestie Yoong, why you look so messy? You look like a zombie!” (Taehyung jokingly told Yoona while rubbed her check)

“What?! How dare you …”

“Haha, don’t let your parents see you in this state besides me. They won’t recognized their zombie daughter , haha. Cheer up and just let it go, understand?” (Taehyung caress Yoona’s hair)

"How come you said such a warm words in a cruel way?"

“Well, I’m Kim Taehyung! Haha.”

“Yeah yeah, the prince Taehyung … Thanks for today anyway.”

 

Taehyung nodded and, he combed Yoona’s hair with his fingers.

 

"Nah, this look better ... even though your eyes I can't help it, but ...."

 

Suddenly Taehyung's words stopped when he saw Ji Yong and Jihyun.

Well, forgot to mention how small this world is. Jihyun happened to be Yoona’s neighbor, their house only 2 houses away.

That night Jiyong seemed just back from a dinner date with Jihyun who’s look beautiful in her dress.

Yoona happened to watch the scene of Ji Yong and Jihyun.

After a while, finally Ji Yong noticed Yoona and Taehyung in front of Yoona’s house, then he smile towards Yoona and Taehyung. When Yoona about to smiles back, suddenly Taehyung stand in front of Yoona and block the view.

Taehyung look at Yoona and leaned closer towards her.

 

“It’s already night, and I can’t run to buy you an ice cream right now.” (Taehyung whispered to Yoona)

“I won’t cry! Ji Yong just greeted us, we need to greet him back, move away Taehyung-ahh.” (Yoona being furious)

 

Ji Yong steal a glance at Yoona and Taehyung while talking with Jihyun.

 

“If you still considered me as your best friend, listen to me now and go inside.” (Taehyung whispered loudly to Yoona)

“But …”

“Just go inside.”

 

Yoona stare at Taehyung for a while, and decided to being obedient and enter her house.

Taehyung waiting until Yoona’s gate house is close, then he turned around and smile to Ji Yong.

Ji Yong who’s watch the scene between Yoona and Taehyung is dumbfounded.

 

Meanwhile inside Yoona’s house …

 

“I can’t believe that Kim Taehyung! Ji Yong definitely see us, what he will think about me and Taehyung after he saw it? What if he misunderstand us? What if…”

 

Yoona stopped talking, then she realized that it doesn’t matter anymore because Ji Yong has Jihyun now, and he looks so happy.

 

“Well, I waste my time to being furious… I better take a shower now.”

 

What a long day and heartbreaking day for Yoona. Yoona determined to end her one sided love towards Ji Yong after several heartbreaking events that happened today.

It’s hard to ended the one sided love that she already fighting for at least for these past 6 years.

Back then, when Ji Yong dated another women, Yoona still believe that they will eventually together at the right time. But since it’s happening again and again, the adult-to-be Lim Yoona decided to draw the line and ended her one sided love.

 

“I think, finally I know when to stop this ridiculous one sided love… but, why is it hard for him to fall for me? Am I not beautiful enough? Am I not rich enough? Am I not smart enough? Am I not love him enough?” (Yoona started to sobbing)

“Hey Zombie! (Taehyung shouted to Yoona) I told you not to cry, why you’re starting to cry now?”

 

Yoona and Tahyung were in a phone call. Yoona call Taehyung after she took a shower.

 

“You are beautiful, not to mention you are rich as hell, you beat me on this. You’re definitely a fool. Umm, well you’re smart  only on your assignments, besides don't forget that you’re so clumsy. Love? Do you know what love is?” (Again, Taehyung being furious)

“Ya! I call you to comfort me not to insult me! Do you think I’m a kid who doesn’t know what love is? You’re the one who doesn’t know what it is. You always refused all the pretty, y and rich girls around  you. You only know how to be loved not to love someone, how dare you questioned my love for Ji Yong?! (Yoona being furious)

“Ya! At least I’m not that dumb like someone who can’t confess her feelings for 6 years!”

“What??!! You, you…! I will get you tomorrow! What a great friend you are Kim Taehyung!”

“Stop being childish Lim Yoona! Just sleep already, I’m tired to hear you crying over the same guy for 6 years.”

“I will ended my one sided love from tonight! I will look for another love and abandoned the ungrateful Kwon Ji Yong!”

“Yeah… yeah, yeah … all talk (Taehyung yawning to mocked Yoona)”

“I’m not ! This time, I will definitely abandon my feelings for him. You’ll see Kim Taehyung… after graduate from the college this year, I will continue to study in Europe and I will find the love of my life there.”

“Hoammmm (Taehyung yawning again) yeah, yeah … just like in the movie Before Sunrise right? You’ve been talk about it since we’re in a junior high school… you should…”

“(Yoona ended the phone call) What a heartless guy! No wonder he will be single for his entire life.  I better sleep now.”

 

People sometimes called them : 'The Tom & Jerry' of the Chaebol Elite. Since they're always together in their entired school days, people also watch them quarreling over a small matter that sometimes they think only the chaebol children will understand.

Yoona is the only daughter of Mr. Lim Jung Yoon, the president of Y Group; the owner of the largest automobile company in Korea and the largest shareholder of one of Europe's leading airlines. While Taehyung is the 2nd child and the only son of Mr. Kim Jung Seo; the president of KJS Enterprise ; the owner of all the elite departement store in Korea and the owner of theater franchise in Korea. 

Don't forget the Kwon Ji Yong, the only son of Mr. Kwon Nam Il , the president of foreign 'B' automobile company in Korea. 

The people around them always called them the 'Trio Chaebol Elite' because they're always together since in junior high school, and because of that they already famous for their unbelievable whealthy family identity.

 

***