Story 8 - Long Time No See

"This is I Promise You"

1 Month later [Bvlgary Hotel – Seoul, 07:00 PM]

 

“You sure that Yoona will come today right?”

“Yes Mr.Kwon. I checked the immigration, Miss Yoona Lim indeed arrived in Seoul yesterday at 02:00 PM.”

“Alright, that’s great. So, she will come to tonight’s event?”

“Yes Sir, she will attend the event tonight.”

 

Finally, the time has come. The time when Yoona back to Korea has come. Ji Yong is attend the welcome dinner by Roxanne group to welcoming their president Mr. Philip, and the CEO Yoona Lim.

 

“Kwon Ji Yong!” (Someone calling Ji Yong’s name)

“Hey Taehyung-ahh! You come too?”

“Of course, do you think I will let this chance slip away?”

“Haha, yeah me too. She will come right?”

“She should, but have to admit I’m nervous she wouldn’t come just to avoid us.”

“That can…”

(Ji Yong’s secretary interrupted him) “Sir, that’s Miss Yoona.”

 

Yoona walk through the door behind Mr. Philip. She smile brightly and widely as she entered the room, and start to greet everyone there along with Mr. Philip.

She looks stunning with the famous Oyster Dress from Alexander McQueen, and her long wavy hair that she pulled down naturally, she looks more beautiful with the smile on her face. Everyone will easily mistaken her for someone that come from a royalty member of some monarchy.

Ji Yong and Taehyung couldn’t take their eyes off of Yoona. They stunned with their eyes and mouth widely open. They couldn’t believe that finally they could see Yoona again, and this time she looks even more beautiful than before.

 

“Ah, that man beside Miss Yoona is Mr. Arnold, I heard rumor that he’s Miss Yoona fiancée.”

 

Ji Yong and Taehyung startled when they hear people talking about the English man who’s walking beside Yoona.

 

“Hyuk-ahh, who’s that Arnold? Why you woulnd’t tell me about him?” (Taehyung ask his secretary)

“Joon-ahh, what do you know about that man named Arnold? Why I just hear about him? (Ji Yong ask his secretary)

 

Joo Hyuk and Lee Joon stare at each other, and don’t know how to start their report towards their furious CEOs.

 

“Umm, so Mr.Kwon and Mr.Kim, what I know about Arnold is that he’s the grandson of Mr. Philip, and during these past 2 years, he actively appointed as the CEO of the main group; Roxanne Group in London. And nowadays he accompanied his grandfather to business traveling. People guess that Mr. Philip will hand over the Roxanne Group to him soon, since he’s the only heir of Roxanne Group.”

“So, what’s his relation with Yoona?”

“Ah, I don’t know the detail yet Sir. But, for what I know it’s known to the all of Roxanne group employees that there’s rumor Miss Yoona is Mr.Arnold fiancée. The rumor started after Miss Yoona joined with the Roxanne Group.”

“ What??? Fiancee??? How come??? Ck! What a useless rumor!” (Taehyung being furious)

“But, just look at them, they match really well doesn’t it? Haha, no wonder people talking about them.”

“Hyuk-ahh, are you tired working with me?” (Taehyung being furious towards his secretary)

“No no Sir! Sorry I went too far! It’s just a rumor Sir, no need to worry.”

“Maybe they’re lovers in the college? But broke up or something? I read in a magazine that Miss Yoona joined when…”

“Joon-ahh, I think it’s you who’s tired living in Korea???!” (Ji Yong being furious towards his secretary)

“So-Sorry Sir! I just said it without thinking! I went too far… Sorry Sir! It-it’s just a rumor Sir, no need to worry.”

“Later, if you want to speak what’s on your mind, you need to look the situation too! Do you think I …”

 

While Ji Yong and Taehyung nagging their secretary, there’s someone who’s slowly approaching them.

 

“Kwon Ji Yong… Kim Taehyung … Long time no see, how are you?”

 

Yoona stand in front of them and greet them warmly. 

 

***