Story 3 - Chaotic Morning

"This is I Promise You"

[The Crown – 08:00 AM]

 

“Morning dear … how’s your sleeping?”

“Morning Mom, Dad … (Yoona just came down to eat her breakfast) Well, so-so. Why Dad’s still here? You’re not going to Spain?”

“Well, your Mom wants to be tag along, so Dad re-arrange the flight time.”

“Mom, you will go to Spain with Dad? How about me?”

“Of course you’re staying dear, you will have your final exam in 3 months. Don’t worry, we’ll not away for that long, maybe only for two weeks.”

“Huh, that’s so unfair! And you ! You, Kim Taehyung, why you are here so early in the morning????”

 

Yoona finger’s pointed at Taehyung who’s eating besided Mrs.Lim.

 

“Can’t you see? I’m eating breakfast.”

“I know, but why here??? You’re broke or something?”

“Ya! Your aunty’s cook is too precious to be missed, so that’s why I already came here since an hour ago.”

“Aigoo, Aigoo… What a stingy chaebol you are Kim Taehyung… ckck.”

“Ya! I’m not…”

“Enough both of you (Yoona’s Dad interrupted them) How can you still quarreling even after you’ve grown up. Let’s eat our breakfast peacefully, kiddos.”

“They will never grow up Honey … Ugh, Mom’s ears might bleeding soon. C’mon, let’s eat our breakfast my dear.”

 

Yoona sit in front of Taehyung, and still glare at him.

It’s not a new thing for the Lim’s family to have Taehyung suddenly come to join them when they had breakfast, lunch or dinner, same goes for the Kim’s family when Yoona visit their house so suddenly anytime she wanted to. Their family already close since both of Yoona and Taehyung father inherited  the family business.

 

“What’s your purpose to come here on weekend, so early in the morning and make me so pissed off from the moment I opened my eyes?”

“Hoo Lim Yoona, you’re on your period? Or last night you dreamt about Ji Yong and Jihyun?”

“F*** off!”

“Haha! This is the reason why I come here, to see the pissed off Lim Yoona, haha!”

“How dare you! (Yoona throw a sofa cushion to Taehyung)

“Kwon Ji Yong? (Suddenly Taehyung freeze and seems look at someone)”

“Ya! Enough Kim Taehyung! You think that childish trick will work for me? (Yoona throw another sofa cushions to Taehyung).”

“Hi Yoong.” (Ji Yong greeted Yoona)

Yoona shocked and turned around at her back.

“Ji Yong??? Why you’re here?”

 

Yoona is so dumbfounded to see Ji Yong in her house. She can’t believe with what she see right in front of her eyes.

 

“Ah, well I’m just passing by. And few days ago that night you seems so unwell so I come here to see you.”

“(Did Ji Yong just worried about me? –Yoona said to herself) Ahh, I’m fine. I’m just tired after playing around with Taehyung.”

“Ck! Why try to care so suddenly? What a liar… (Taehyung said to Yoona in a low voice)

Yoona pinched Taehyung and glare at him while giving a sign to shut up.

“Umm, did I interrupt you?” (Ji Yong asked them uncomfortably)

“Ah no no … It’s weekend after all. So, how…”

“Aigoo, look at who’s coming here too… (Yoona’s Mom suddenly appear)”

“Halo Mrs.Lim, long time no see.” (Ji Yong bow politely to Mrs.Lim)

“Halo Ji Yong-ahh, how are you? Why you’re become more handsome every single day, or is it me who’s not seeing you for a long time?”

“Ahh, haha. I’m doing well Mrs.Lim, sorry for not visit here often.”

“Aigoo, you should visit often so my dear Yoona won’t get bored…”

“Mom…stop. Ji Yong already have a girlfriend, she’s our neighbor.”

“Aww, really? What a waste….”

Ji Yong only smile shyly and look at Yoona.

Taehyung also look at Yoona with disbelief that Yoona said it so casually and calmly. It makes him wonder, did Yoona really get over with her feelings towards Ji Yong?

“Yeah, don’t bother him Mrs.Lim (Taehyung interrupted) Yoona won’t get bored since I’m always here.”

“Ahaha, our sweet boy Taehyung is really grown up now.”

Taehyung smiles and glare at Ji Yong for a second, bet to that’s make Ji Yong unhappy.

 

“Well, Mom need to go now. Bye dear… (Yoona’s Mom hug and kiss Yoona sweetly) Call Mom and Dad if anything happen, Secretary Lee will be here tomorrow, and the tutor that we’ve prepared also will come tomorrow with Secretary Lee, so don’t be playing outside. Got it?”

“Yeah Mom …”

“And boys, got it?”

Yoona’s Mom look at Ji Yong and Taehyung as the sign that they can’t ask Yoona out to hangout start from tomorrow.

“Ah yes Mrs.Lim, you don’t need to worry.” (Ji Yong and Taehyung answers almost at the same time)

“That’s lovely! Bye kids.”

 

“Tutor? Why so suddenly? That’s not like you…” (Taehyung dumbfounded while looking at Yoona)

“Yeah, I told you last time that I want to go study in Europe. That’s my plan for months ago and I told my parents about it, so they prepared the tutors team for me.”

“So you were serious about it?”

“Of course I am! Haha. I planned to get a double degree in two different universities… Well, I need to inherited my father’s company right, so I have to study it for sure but I also want to study art, because that’s my passion, so I planned to do both.”

“Are you serious? That will be hard!”

“Yeah, that will be hard Yoong (Ji Yong looks worried.)”

“Hey boys! Don’t underestimate me; Lim Yoona. I can get what I want if I set my mind to it.”

Well, so which university that you choose?”

Yoona look at Ji Yong and Taehyung, and she only smiles.

“Hush, that’s a secret! Haha.”

***