Serious case

Our Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Amber are now at the school's parking lot. Their class just ended and it was time to go home. They got their uniform from key and a map of the school so they won't get lost. Taeyeon went to her car with Sooyoung following her.

"Amber are you coming?" Taeyeon asked.

"No I'll just walk besides, your car can't handle three persons." Amber smiled and gave Taeyeon her bag.

"You can bring my bag though."

"Alright then." Teayeon started the engine and closed the window then she drove off.

"Well I’ll better start walking." Amber told to herself and starts to walk.

Amber starts to walk outside of the school. She went many places first before going home. It was getting dark so amber decided to go home since she does not want Taeyeon to get mad. On her way home she heard a shout, it was coming from a forest near their house. She went inside the forest but stops when she sniffs something.

"*sniffs* this is not a human blood." She thought. Her eyes become blue that shines when the moons light hits her eyes.

She wondered around in the forest then she spotted a body that covered in blood. She was about to go to the body but she heard footsteps, she didn’t saw who it was but she saw a tattoo. She ran away from the forest as fast as she could. Now she’s in front of their house breathing heavily, when she calmed down she walked inside the house and was greeted by Sooyoung.

"Yah! Amber, where have you been? I've been waiting!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Why? Are you concern? Worried?" Amber joked.

"Yeah I'm worried! Worried that I will miss dinner!!!!"  Sooyoung said.

"Let's go tell Teayeon to cook." Sooyoung added and Amber followed.

"No need. Key invited us to eat dinner outside." Teayeon said while fixing her jacket.

"Really?" Sooyoung said and Teayeon nodded. Sooyoung run to her room to get her jacket and keys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter